• Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:flower -eats ice cream and goes to wait for FW close beta to open-
  • Swannx - Archosaur
    Swannx - Archosaur Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    NO! we must kill each other till one rage quits! b:angry

b:infuriated Nooooo! Thomas Hobbes couldn't possibly be right about human nature!
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:chuckle

Wonder how long this thread will run before a GM has the smart idea to banhampster it.

*sits down with buns and eats ice cream with her*
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    No... Narla took it personally. The members... they took it personally..
    You know how I know? Because friends I had who I used to hang out with a lot outside west archo and speak to in PMs all the time from Narla... They started ignoring me.. killing me on sight in PK.. being total jerks.

Don't take it personally Zhadi, they did the same to an old faction mate who didn't even join elusive, WHILE he was squaded with other Narla members, no less. Yes, I think Elusive freaked them out big time.

That is the reason that Mango made that little agreement with PHOENIX.

They will never acknowledge this point. There are walls and walls of text on other threads explaining this very thing to them to which they merely parrott back "Narla welcomes the competition".
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I was going to read this topic,
    Then i noticed the wall of texts.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i was going to acknowledge your decision
    then i saw you were from harshlands
  • Aleeranan - Sanctuary
    Aleeranan - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Wow Blood you just never stop. Aren't you tired of being angry and hateful?
    edited September 2010
    Wow Blood you just never stop. Aren't you tired of being angry and hateful?

When wronged? Nope.

When I see something I don't agree with? Nope.

And I am not actually "angry and hateful". I just write that way.

"You don't know me. Don't juuuuudge me"
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Kirkitsune - Archosaur
    Kirkitsune - Archosaur Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    what happened to Elusive always bidding on Narla? :(
    You guys wasted 7 mil on a 5 minute TW when we're ready and willing to fight you. Now bathtime! isn't having a TW either. I thought your goal was to fight and beat Narla, not Cultblood.
    I feel so unloved! b:cry
    edited September 2010
    what happened to Elusive always bidding on Narla? :(
    You guys wasted 7 mil on a 5 minute TW when we're ready and willing to fight you. Now bathtime! isn't having a TW either. I thought your goal was to fight and beat Narla, not Cultblood.
    I feel so unloved! b:cry

Yea, and Narla wasn't supposed to bid on Impulse. Or was that before the secret plans saw the light of day? Now we all go to plan B i guess.

Actually, I think we are just afraid of the prodigal sons that have returned (for now, once again, yawn).

Weren't one or both of them the ones that returned once before wc'ing that they would "never" let Impulse die? IJS
  • Kirkitsune - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Yea, and Narla wasn't supposed to bid on Impulse. Or was that before the secret plans saw the light of day? Now we all go to plan B i guess.

Actually, I think we are just afraid of the prodigal sons that have returned (for now, once again, yawn).

Weren't one or both of them the ones that returned once before wc'ing that they would "never" let Impulse die? IJS

wtf are you talking about?
    Please tell me I'm not the only one that can't follow his logic

About the whole not bidding on Impulse thing, I have no idea why he didn't. We all thought we were attacking Impulse.

My theory: Mango was drunk when he bid and mis-clicked
    edited September 2010
    wtf are you talking about?
    Please tell me I'm not the only one that can't follow his logic

Er, its not logic.

And you may be not the only one, but I'm sure there are alot of people that know exactly what I'm talking about.
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Narla not supposed to do this or do that and what not, for once and for all narla TW is monitored and co ordinated by me, and if you think you got the brains to think what i think your either being stupid or u think ur godlike, i think its the first one. Anyways, failusive i just want to say that atleast we dont boot people as in mass boot people from faction during TW, just cause they are below lvl 80. Anyways, i am looking forward for ur attack on 1k, but mind u thats the only chance u going to get to take 1k, you fail this one time you fail forever :)b:victory
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    waste of effort
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    dont talk about nuts, ur the one who runs, we are the ones who chase u. i bet u and blood combined wont have nut to play with lol. so before talking about others nut, take a look at ur own nut, as in who has it u or blood :Pb:thanks

oh u got it, not bloood, he runs into SZ not u
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited September 2010

@bluedoomed, if you are going to spew your usual ****, try to get at least get one thing right out of it all? 3 people being kicked out of tw isn't a mass boot, and nobody has questioned your role in coordinating tws, do you just like to hear yourself talk? and second, why are you trying to be sneaky with your implications? you act like narla wanting to bid on us next week so to take away the option of bidding on 1k is something 'nobody will see coming.' see the difference between elusive and narla is that we don't cry like little bltches if something doesn't go our way, let alone get so worked up over the fact that a faction is merely able to bid on our city (but probably not capable of taking it). i've never met more paranoid leaders than you and mango, i think you treat your land like you would a child who is about to walk for the first time.

erm if i know right it was failusive who actually started to QQ on these forums, not us. Specially proski and bloood.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    waste of effort
  • Katanyia - Archosaur
    Katanyia - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I would like to remind Narla that our no drama policy encompasses these forums also. We have been being very lenient about the forums but this really needs to stop now. The only members or faction we need to be concerning ourselves with is our own and let the other factions play as they wish and this is not the place to be dramatizing personal vendettas. Enough already.
    edited September 2010
    BLOODS point about the biggest critics and flamers of your faction being let in just because they successfully disguised their only incentive for joining in getting mango to think those were real lips on his ***

Silly Proski, you don't get it at all. They did it to promote competition, donchaknowitstrue?
    . . . for once and for all narla TW is monitored and co ordinated by me, and if you think you got the brains to think what i think your either being stupid or u think ur godlike, i think its the first one

Yes yes, we all know, your very very important. If anyone doubts it, all they have to do is ask you. Or just wait for the next time you tell everyone. I'm sure it won't be long.
    oh u got it, not bloood, he runs into SZ not u

Take a look at the kill count. I must be outta sz every once in a while.

And you can say all you like about they all being lower level than me. I took your *** out solo, old man. The difference is I don't see the need to shout it from the rooftops, or on these forums - see your posts re Tivas. The first rule of being pro is not running around saying its so. Let others do that.

I play to have fun, not to beat you (or anyone else for that matter). And if I wasn't owning pulse so badly, he wouldn't have called you. And if you and he weren't trying to gank me, I wouldn't have run from him and certainly wouldn't have run from you.

P.S., when I spark, you better head to sz or domain or something. Just a tip from me to you, junior. Or you can just qq about a 5 vs 1 (really funny, when I didn't even touch you, lol) and then log out like you always do when you are getting your butt whooped.
  • Kirkitsune - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    this thread seems to be doing the exact opposite of what it was meant to :(
    let's all just start over

Hello people of Elusive. I'm kirkitsune, fail cleric of Narla. How are you guys doing? b:cute
    edited September 2010
    this thread seems to be doing the exact opposite of what it was meant to :(
    let's all just start over

Hello people of Elusive. I'm kirkitsune, fail cleric of Narla. How are you guys doing? b:cute

I agree, but it was your post about why Elusive did this or that and my response guessing at the reasons that unleased Bdoomed's rant.

That doomed: a very very angry fellow. And coming from me, thats saying something b:chuckle
  • Katanyia - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    I would like to remind Narla that our no drama policy encompasses these forums also. We have been being very lenient about the forums but this really needs to stop now. The only members or faction we need to be concerning ourselves with is our own and let the other factions play as they wish and this is not the place to be dramatizing personal vendettas. Enough already.

Just posting this again so it does not fail to be noticed on this page also.b:shutup
  • pakse
    pakse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Anyways, failusive i just want to say that atleast we dont boot people as in mass boot people from faction during TW, just cause they are below lvl 80.

If you are going to accuse Elusive of something, at least get your intel correct. Mass boot does not equal 3 people. And booting people from TW who were not supposed to be there in order to make room for people who did sign up and had the right to be there is good policy. And, each of those 3 people was invited right back to faction after instance was left.
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    _Kazamir_ - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    just for you kat

DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you, that is all
  • Katanyia - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    just for you kat

DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you, that is all