Harshlands is the best pvp server :D

Lutirica - Harshlands
Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
edited September 2010 in General Discussion
b:chuckle because we have gankers and QQer's it makes it all the more fun to kill them b:victory yes on our server we have made some annoying factions and maybe we dont have the best. (But surely we are not total losers b:shocked
Fail troll of harshlands
Post edited by Lutirica - Harshlands on

Comments

• Eril - Raging Tide
    Eril - Raging Tide Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Cool story bro.
    "I'm going to stand here and try to guess how much I'm gonna need to spend on bail by the time someone calls the cops."
    ‎"I'd like to put forward that I'm going to need prior notice if I have to get my hands on anything really illegal."
    "Anderson, don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the entire street."
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    well you cant totally make fun of little harshlands b:chuckle its fun to attack the big factions and kill them its like they lose their pride b:victory and they need to call their little friends to help.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • $exyAlexis - Dreamweaver
    $exyAlexis - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    @Eril
    was about to say the same~
    I am:
    VeonitaMage Lvl 001 Mage
    LadyVeonita Lvl 034 Archer
    VeonitaMysti Lvl 055 Mystic
    $exyAlexis Lvl 090 Cleric
    $exyAIexis Lvl 100 Sin

Im in your Mind and I will never leave~
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    So you are number #1 in PvP because you have QQer's?

I soo want to quit the real PvP server Lost City to be on your cool server. b:chuckle

Come to Lost City instead, we don't have Ganking..............Cause were are more into spanking..........if your into that.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    you're also the server that had the most insane cash shoppers and amount of bots amongst your server, GG bro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • KaiserZr - Sanctuary
    KaiserZr - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    idk... lost city has tons of insane cash shoppers...
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Lost city why go there harshlands is fun why be with people who do not act like old people. At least we have the Fun of QQing and Gankers without them where is the fun. The game without them is like takeing a sleeping pill.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Ganking > Spanking ??

Ill go with Spanking, that you. b:dirty
  • DoomKaiser - Harshlands
    DoomKaiser - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    you're also the server that had the most insane cash shoppers and amount of bots amongst your server, GG bro.

thats why there are more warsoul weapons on pvp servers then pve servers...wait
    Your doubt is our powerb:thanks
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    thats why there are more warsoul weapons on pvp servers then pve servers...wait

Harshlands had PWI's first 8jun... by months... and it's BM at that. b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
    edited September 2010
    he quit over a year ago
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Lost city why go there harshlands is fun why be with people who do not act like old people.

Harshlands
    We do not act like old people

Join today
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    he quit over a year ago

Yes, but his account is probably still being ****'d. Hell, I can get that info if I wanted. lol
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    8jun is not as bad as warsoul. ijs
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
    edited September 2010
    Yes, but his account is probably still being ****'d. Hell, I can get that info if I wanted. lol

do it. I hear he has some interesting things in the bankb:cute
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Harshlands had PWI's first 8jun... by months... and it's BM at that. b:bye
    lol funny but i think HL have less r8 archer/wiz than the other classes
    idk how insane CS there is on our sv HL but ive seen bm's with 20k hp, barb with almost 40k, g15 +12 weapons... but havent seen bots since like a year and a half tho

anyway ive seen like the same pvp on LC too, mostly west gate, silver, hidden... still have my first char on LC xD
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Lost City has a Barb over 40K HP. b:dirty

A TW refesh from our major TW holder freshend up the server nicely. Perhaps Harshalnds will benefit from this soon.
  • kenlee
    edited September 2010
    A TW refesh from our major TW holder freshend up the server nicely. Perhaps Harshalnds will benefit from this soon.
    not yet but yes people are bored enough to leave the top faction to join another one.
    still havents seen any longer tw after TW patch, except those between less geared guilds or numbers vs gear
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    Angarika - Harshlands Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    lost city has more cash shoppers then harshlands, LC has more end game pvp, HL has mild middle and end game pvp. I'm right caz I have played on both so u can suck meh dlck if u dont like my judgment.
  • MeIony - Dreamweaver
    MeIony - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Lately on HL, aside from GodsFear and a few others, I've really only seen barbs with about 15k~20k HP in their late 8x, early 9x's... Buffed too. Then again, that's /if/ you find a barb on HL. I guess all the good, high HP ones are in hiding. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:cute I <3 my Haxxie c:
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    Demon_EA - Harshlands Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Can any female archer or cleric have a relationship with me? Level 70+ with money plz. My brother quit the game ever since he found out I deleted my 89 archer T_T
    The one and only... demon_troll... i will be pwn when i go demon again >)
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Can any female archer or cleric have a relationship with me? Level 70+ with money plz. My brother quit the game ever since he found out I deleted my 89 archer T_T

You deleted your 89 archer and you complained in some thread that you are so sick of beeing a low level. make up your mind and go in game to level . stop writing stupid things on forum :P
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    You deleted your 89 archer and you complained in some thread that you are so sick of beeing a low level. make up your mind and go in game to level . stop writing stupid things on forum :P

So your on harshlands with 70+ winged elf with money? I just want a relationship... :/ Is that hard? and i keep dying ingame... its a shame. And crazy stone is only once a day b:cry
  • kenlee
    edited September 2010
    lost city has more cash shoppers then harshlands, LC has more end game pvp, HL has mild middle and end game pvp. I'm right caz I have played on both so u can suck meh dlck if u dont like my judgment.
    ive played both too. 3 months on LC like 2 years ago and i was amazed how many noobs were there then took a break and moved to HL when server started and had the most fun in whole pw for a few months. yea, after a while many left/quit... now there are players again but many noobs and just a few old players left
    Lately on HL, aside from GodsFear and a few others, I've really only seen barbs with about 15k~20k HP in their late 8x, early 9x's... Buffed too. Then again, that's /if/ you find a barb on HL. I guess all the good, high HP ones are in hiding. b:surrender
    lol.. godsfear was a last year name. plenty of new barbs just out of the FC factory just plain sucks.
    they are not hiding, most of them playing alts
  • MeIony - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    So your on harshlands with 70+ winged elf with money? I just want a relationship... :/ Is that hard? and i keep dying ingame... its a shame. And crazy stone is only once a day b:cry

I think you confused PWI with eHarmony.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MeIony - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    kenlee wrote: »
    lol.. godsfear was a last year name. plenty of new barbs just out of the FC factory just plain sucks.
    they are not hiding, most of them playing alts

GodsFear might be old news, but he was still one of the best damn barbs I ever ran FC with. That guy could pull mobs like no other.

Oh and sorry for double post. Didn't see the post kenlee had til after I posted. >_> Guess I could have edited my first post xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    lost city is ftw
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    I think you confused PWI with eHarmony.

Its not a real relationship lol
  • TwiztidPain - Harshlands
    TwiztidPain - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Wanting an e-relationship rofl. People will cashshop no matter what sever you go to. As for the really good barbs go, its just to much to help others 24/7 and never get any thing back for repairs or time. FC with a fail squad = money out my pocket. Most barbs, clerics find a select few people who they can trust to go in a party with and get the job done. Lower lvl bhs easy to find barbs and clerics for. High lvl bhs/tts/fc/fb/ good luck -_- if they don't know you.
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Its not a real relationship lol

then why do you want one so bad? to steal all her money? o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade