wind shield and heel

Venomthekill - Heavens Tear
Venomthekill - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Blademaster
i think i noticed that wind shield does not add any speed to aps when i use cyclone heel. In fact it looked like my aps went down as soon as i used wind shield. Am i correct or am i missing something?
Life is a Garden...Dig Itb:victory

101 Wizzy (r9)
101 BM (5aps/r9)
100 Veno (Farmer)
90 Sin (for goofs)
75 pys (for info)
Post edited by Venomthekill - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    Ehmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    They dont stack. Using one after the other overrides the previous one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    what Ehmi said.
    Only thing that will grant you more speed with an ability is intv gear.
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    ehmi-noob, tale00n....

Stop being productive carebears and get trolling. b:angryb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kairu_ - Sanctuary
    Kairu_ - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    lol wind shield, annoys me for one reason . . .

assassin dagger attack speed base - 1.25
    assassin dagger attack speed after wind shield - 1.43 -.1 interval respectively
    fist attack speed base - 1.43 (faster then 1.25)
    fist attack speed after wind shield - 1.54 -.05 interval respectively

a faster attack speed and you get less boost from wind shield

ps: does anybody know what lvl you need on cyclone heel or what -int to make it give mroe then -.05 int.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    lol wind shield, annoys me for one reason . . .

assassin dagger attack speed base - 1.25
    assassin dagger attack speed after wind shield - 1.43 -.1 interval respectively
    fist attack speed base - 1.43 (faster than 1.25)
    fist attack speed after wind shield - 1.54 -.05 interval respectively

a faster attack speed and you get less boost from wind shield

ps: does anybody know what lvl you need on cyclone heel or what -int to make it give mroe than -.05 int.

Well, if you think about it, the faster you are, the smaller interval you have so smaller the 10% of your interval is.

As for what level of Cyclone gives more than -0.05, that depends on your current attack speed. You need level 9 Cyclone for the possibility of -0.1 interval, but in most case, Cyclone will give you -0.05 regardless of its level (not including demon Cyclone).

I made a spreadsheet showing the effect of different levels of Cyclone on different base attack speed. You'll need some basic understanding of attack speed, interval, as well as speed increase calculation to be able to understand the math behind this chart, but you can just go by the color.

tablee.png

The first column for each level of Cyclone is the raw interval after % reduction, which is then rounded to the second column by the game. Compare the second column of each level of Cyclone to the original interval on the left most column to see the effect. I've listed the effects on the third column of each level as well as color coded them. If you are in the red part of the chart, for example level 4 Cyclone and 2.5 APS, using Cyclone will have you no effect on your attack speed. The yellow part of the chart gives you -0.05 interval when you use Cyclone, and green part gives you -0.1 interval.