will there be glitch fixes in this next patch

Yulk - Heavens Tear
Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
edited August 2010 in General Discussion
I am hoping for that one day all these glitches will be fixed one by one with the upcoming patches. Hopefully tomorrow night, something will be glitch free

Rubber band glitch = it is highly annoying, I am using a verizon connection and I am having this rubber band issue, I can no longer play kiting toons outside of instances thanks to this glitch. It is rather disruptive. Sometimes hard to chase after ranged mobs thanks to rubber glitch

RB glitches=I have been doing rebirth alpha runs lately with my friends and rainbow squad does not work, BM, Wiz, Archer, Cleric, Barb, Veno in the same range. Doesn't work. Also m.def doesn't doesn't boost from defense aura.

Cube entrance glitch = abusive glitch. I heard of people getting pked right there from world chat, I asked and tested it with someone that agreed to let me poke them (as my wiz) and it was still happening then. I believe this glitch haven't been fixed yet.

TT bomb glitches, I noticed some land mines are glitched... The hands doesn't explode, it just stands there. I got feared at first but when I went through it. It was the odd that I haven't.

BM's Stream strike skill doesn't work with aggro, I rather take and keep aggro with stream strike than attack speed in my opinion.

Skill description must be accurate or work like in the description.

Let slower channeling skills work on bosses..

That is all to ask for, thank you for reading. I will look up tomorrow, but won't respond. I'm going to be playing the game actually. So please GMs, let the developers fix this problem. Will be appreciated.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
Post edited by Yulk - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Vortexer - Lost City
    Vortexer - Lost City Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I am hoping for that one day all these glitches will be fixed one by one with the upcoming patches. Hopefully tomorrow night, something will be glitch free

Rubber band glitch = it is highly annoying, I am using a verizon connection and I am having this rubber band issue, I can no longer play kiting toons outside of instances thanks to this glitch. It is rather disruptive. Sometimes hard to chase after ranged mobs thanks to rubber glitch
    I have noticed that it is much worse after this last patch, but rubber-banding itself can never be removed

RB glitches=I have been doing rebirth alpha runs lately with my friends and rainbow squad does not work, BM, Wiz, Archer, Cleric, Barb, Veno in the same range. Doesn't work. Also m.def doesn't doesn't boost from defense aura.
    Haven't heard about this one, but then I don't do much RB. Anyway, other problems have yet to be fixed, so this one probably won't be either

Cube entrance glitch = abusive glitch. I heard of people getting pked right there from world chat, I asked and tested it with someone that agreed to let me poke them (as my wiz) and it was still happening then. I believe this glitch haven't been fixed yet.
    Correct, and won't be from what I can tell

TT bomb glitches, I noticed some land mines are glitched... The hands doesn't explode, it just stands there. I got feared at first but when I went through it. It was the odd that I haven't.
    Umm...what? Lag maybe?
    Edit: oic, like the Snake boss's hands. That's not a glitch; they don't explode unless you move through them. Still don't know what the last sentence means

BM's Stream strike skill doesn't work with aggro, I rather take and keep aggro with stream strike than attack speed in my opinion.

Again with the "what?"

Trust me when I say slow-channeling skills work on bosses

That is all to ask for, thank you for reading. I will look up tomorrow, but won't respond. I'm going to be playing the game actually. So please GMs, let the developers fix this problem. Will be appreciated.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    b:bye

Your signature is invalid

#include<stdio.h>

int main(void){ int postcount; postcount++; printf("%i\n", postcount); ) return 0; }
  • Vortexer - Lost City
    edited August 2010

#include<stdio.h>

int main(void){ int postcount; postcount++; prinf("%i\n", postcount); ) return 0; }

>_> I only took a basic C++ class

didn't do very well either
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deora - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    >_> I only took a basic C++ class

didn't do very well either

Eww C++ is ****

normal C ftw b:surrender
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    The Rubberbanding is getting Epically annoying...I rubberbanded 16 times coming down the ramp into South and finally said **** it and flew....b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Vortexer - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Eww C++ is ****

normal C ftw b:surrender

Better?
    vvvvvv
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deora - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Better?
    vvvvvv

oopsie didnt realize my typo, printf instead of prinf b:surrender

and if you ever get into it... C is rather easy to pick up on and you can do some pretty amazing things with it

Oh and the rubberbanding is a bit annoying at times as well
  • Siuki - Dreamweaver
    Siuki - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    hah be happy that u can fly, i had to relog every time to stop it XD
    and there are few hands in tt that doesnt explode unless u move(snake boss), all other hands always explode, been doing tts for 2 days and never saw them glitching
    glitch in cube been there for years, dont hope it will ever be fixed
    why need nerf bosses? go level up
  • Vortexer - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Oh and the rubberbanding is a bit annoying at times as well

Like on WQ, or, like Reds says, even just walking down stairs

fixed btw, deora
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Siuki - Dreamweaver
    Siuki - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited August 2010

fixed btw, deora

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy6C1Gm4ALA
    like this? b:chuckle
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited August 2010

fixed btw, deora

Or like Zan, just walking flat ground >.>
  • Vortexer - Lost City
    edited August 2010

Yes, exactly like that.

"I'm lacking the liquids. Oh, hey, a Mountain dew :D"

Also, Wiimote+360 controller? o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Defense aura in RB has NEVER increased magic defense before... When you activate the Defense aura with beans the quest description does not say magic defense.

Stream Strike increases threat level but it doesn't say it will override a barb's threat level. You being weak and not dealing enough damage to pull aggro does not = glitch.

Using channeling decrease skill AKA Mage Bane on a boss that's IMMUNE to channeling decrease and complaining it doesn't work does not = glitch.

Let me guess, you'll complain that Demon Roar of Pride which never misses will miss on people with immune stun next.

Before you complain about the game not working make sure you're not playing the game wrong first. Omg your inability to play your class must be a serious glitch! b:chuckle

And as for the problems that are actually legitimate in your post... they've been known issues for like what a year now? You're way behind bro. Try to keep up with the game mang... at the rate you level... mobs are probably killing you before you reach them! b:shocked
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Lets see,

Next patch will probably affect FF runs, nerf demon spark, restrict claws and bows, 100K catshop fee per opening, 1 gold is needed per opening of TT and Nirvana.

Anymore?

/nightmare b:shocked

As to the OP, rubberband has gotten worse, I rubberband from jumping around now.

RB, getting 1K'd and such.

Cube entrance, wont be fixed and yet ppl get banned from it.

TT, too hard for the "average squad"

Fixes, probably none in the future, sure they have fixed bugs, but does it really take that long to fix certain bugs that have been around since the start of the game?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Deora - Lost City
    edited August 2010
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Rubber banding can be fixed btw. All it takes is a server upgrade.

Rubberbanding
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Deora - Lost City
    edited August 2010

Rubberbanding

Thats not what is causing it

they put gacd on steroids and now its all hyper like that
  • Mraochan - Lost City
    Mraochan - Lost City Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited August 2010

BAHAHAHAH, Lol'd @ vid

Indeed, so very aggravating >< I hope they fix this ****.

One quick way to kill the game would be to implement rubber-banding to the point that no one could do anything, lol That would suck, but it would speed up the decision making process for those still hoping and waiting for some improvements >.>
  • JiEunxD - Archosaur
    JiEunxD - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Rubberbanding

My client does not rubberband, and trust me, my internet is not very fast either.

To thread starter: Would you explain if you are downloading anything or not? Or better yet, take a screenshot of your resource monitor on the network tab.
    List of my territory war videos:
    ht tp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=873472
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Awesome find! *Two thumbs up*
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    LOL! Glitch fixes! In PWI! LOL!
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    will there be glitch fixes in this next patch

**shakes magic 8 ball, turns it over for the answer**

"Don't count on it"
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010

That vid made me lol hard b:laugh
    Defense aura in RB has NEVER increased magic defense before... When you activate the Defense aura with beans the quest description does not say magic defense.

And Attack should never work for magic attack because the description doesn't say magic attack? Sure its useless on physical classes, but what about magic classes? Look on your buff icons buddy.
    Stream Strike increases threat level but it doesn't say it will override a barb's threat level. You being weak and not dealing enough damage to pull aggro does not = glitch.

Neither does flesh ream will over ride from another barb that already did. Stream strike doesn't help taking aggro. And you must be so pro of keeping aggro with stream strike. *facepalm* I couldn't keep good aggro on my axe/spear BM at all from DDs in squad (3 STR, 1 DEX/VIT), This BM was better at keeping aggro. Speak for yourself. I should of asked for other fixes too
    Using channeling decrease skill AKA Mage Bane on a boss that's IMMUNE to channeling decrease and complaining it doesn't work does not = glitch.

It shouldn't be immune to channel delay, which should work as a change. Your trying to make a fool of me much? Hilarious.
    Lets see,

Next patch will probably affect FF runs, nerf demon spark, restrict claws and bows, 100K catshop fee per opening, 1 gold is needed per opening of TT and Nirvana.

Anymore?

/nightmare b:shocked

As to the OP, rubberband has gotten worse, I rubberband from jumping around now.

RB, getting 1K'd and such.

Cube entrance, wont be fixed and yet ppl get banned from it.

TT, too hard for the "average squad"

Fixes, probably none in the future, sure they have fixed bugs, but does it really take that long to fix certain bugs that have been around since the start of the game?

Well we can just hope for it . And I really want to see 3-3 so much lol. I heard Okeano QQing about him getting hit with 9k damage each from a boss b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    There will probably be a major **** up again and we'll be having a nice discussion over it for the coming week.

Just my guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    And Attack should never work for magic attack because the description doesn't say magic attack? Sure its useless on physical classes, but what about magic classes? Look on your buff icons buddy.

If you ever learned to play the game and got past level 50 you'd realize there is only 1 magic defense buff icon, and 3 physical defense buff icons. Magic Defense buffs don't stack. Period. When you use Dew of God's Protection the Magic Defense buff icon overides your cleric buffs and don't stack.
    Neither does flesh ream will over ride from another barb that already did. Stream strike doesn't help taking aggro. And you must be so pro of keeping aggro with stream strike. *facepalm* I couldn't keep good aggro on my axe/spear BM at all from DDs in squad (3 STR, 1 DEX/VIT), This BM was better at keeping aggro. Speak for yourself. I should of asked for other fixes too

Nice job disproving a point that you made. Again, you being weak means your threat level is lower than a barb's threat level from flesh ream. You just proved my point by saying stream strike doesn't help pull aggro when you're complaining your threat level isn't increased from stream strike and that it's a skill description glitch.
    It shouldn't be immune to channel delay, which should work as a change. Your trying to make a fool of me much? Hilarious.

No wonder you can't hold aggro. You waste your sparks on single target mobs in Rebirth. And with a sword skill? EL OH EL. Why shouldn't it be immune to channel delay? Most people wouldn't even know it's immune simply because they know how to play their class and save chi for HF/GS in Rebirth.... AoE Debuffs instead of some single target debuff. Seriously, what are you thinking? If you're gonna single target mobs at least uses fists... *facepalm*

• Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    I went to RB with my barb, not my bm, i'm not doing RB with a non-axe BM without MSS b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Qingzi - Harshlands
    Qingzi - Harshlands Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I went to RB with my barb, not my bm, i'm not doing RB with a non-axe BM without MSS b:bye

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Gr6Ra9TwtNU/SxRZYrfsICI/AAAAAAAABkg/r_ECwjgPq6s/s1600/superfacepalm.jpg
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    makes WQ more annoying....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2010

#include<stdio.h>

int main(void){ int postcount; postcount++; printf("%i\n", postcount); ) return 0; }

This will produce a garbage result unless you properly initialize postcount to 0.

It's ironic that someone will post a bug in 4 lines of code within a thread complaining about game glitches.

If you ever learned to play the game and got past level 50 you'd realize there is only 1 magic defense buff icon, and 3 physical defense buff icons. Magic Defense buffs don't stack. Period. When you use Dew of God's Protection the Magic Defense buff icon overides your cleric buffs and don't stack.

Level 103 noob that doesn't know magic defense cant be overbuffed. Also Dew of God's Protection gives you an archer shell and doesn't add defense.
    Also there are arguably more phys defense buffs if you count things like stone shield, marrows, fox form/true form.

OMG so noob D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Level 103 noob that doesn't know magic defense cant be overbuffed. Also Dew of God's Protection gives you an archer shell and doesn't add defense.
    Also there are arguably more phys defense buffs if you count things like stone shield, marrows, fox form/true form.

OMG so noob D:

I meant Dew of Star Protection. And when I said override I don't mean the actual buff.... I was referring to the buff icon. The Dew of Star and Cleric's Magic Shell occupy the same Magic Defense buff icon. Take for example tree of protection stacks with your barb buff. It will show 2 HP Buff icons instead of 1. This is also the same for the STR buffs. Sparking will stack with strength of titans and revenge/unrelenting phys attack buffs from weapon. It will show 3 STR buff icons so you know they stack.

And yeah, there's more phys defense buffs but those are self buffs that are class specific and won't be the icon that shows up when a boss buffs itself.