So everyone knows;

MIraMinuit - Lost City
MIraMinuit - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
I know i disappeared and said nothing to anyone, my friends should know i have quit and no i wont give my stuff away i already deleted the game off my computer.
I left for a few reasons reason one being Angelz (keep the hate off this forum; He is sweet thanks) has moved in with me so i have been busy hanging with him. Another reason is this game lost its fun after the packs came out and the older friends' left. I checked out PWV as some people that were there know but after 150 it got pretty old. So Angelz and I moved to **** until another better game comes out hopefully next year. Thanks for the enjoyment of 86 levels that i have played. I had lots of fun while it lasted and hope you all continue to have fun [:

I will miss you all to the people who cared for me and i thank some people as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by MIraMinuit - Lost City on

Comments

• Bean - Lost City
    Bean - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    OK, to be frank, its perfectly alright to slink away from a game without saying a thing, QQing or asking people to keep in touch means absolutely nothing unless they plan to join you. Of course, if they cared about were to heal/buff/help them out w/e they would still be out of luck....

Well, good luck.
    A level 100 BM trapped in a 58 Cleric Forum Pic... These Pikachus are on a hunger-strike / slap fest until the forum moderators and/or GMs fix this issue... kthxbai b:angry

"What would Pikachu Do?"-Dr. Bean
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Who are you?
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I would erase your email from the post. If people want it you can verify who they are through PM's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • MIraMinuit - Lost City
    MIraMinuit - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I would erase your email from the post. If people want it you can verify who they are through PM's.

edited; Thank you wasn't thinking when i put it down
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • avenged911221
    avenged911221 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    meet some pedo on an internet game then move in with them c000l
  • Moranine - Lost City
    Moranine - Lost City Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Who are you?
    QFT

10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bictor - Lost City
    Bictor - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    meet some pedo on an internet game then move in with them c000l

Not the first case of "meet a guy online and live with him because i'm desperate syndrome" hehe.
  • Alliptica - Lost City
    Alliptica - Lost City Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    are you telling me you moved in with your in game bf? this happens way too much...