to devs/gms/whatever

Sun_Burn - Lost City
Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
edited August 2010 in General Discussion
your definition of fixing certain aspects of the game does not count releasing new broken content then fixing it.

Why not spend your time doing something productive and fix the old glitches/bugs that are all over this game. Maybe if you can fix old issues then you can graduate to bringing out new content. As of right now this game is turning into a bugfest because the devs cannot code properly.

Even doing the simple task of actually testing some of these patches before releasing would go miles in player moral. Some of these mistakes in this patch are so obvious Im actually wondering how the hell they missed it.

Test your product before releasing broken content... If this were real life PWI would get a worldwide recall.
Post edited by Sun_Burn - Lost City on

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    The chat wasn't even broken...so why to fix it? I've been waiting for bugs and glitches to be fixed for so long that I just gave up. I was surprised that after 2 years the gluttonix glitch was still there. Heck, I can't even play for more than 10 minutes, my eyes hurt.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Lulznotwar - Lost City
    Lulznotwar - Lost City Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    +1 to both your posts, PWI made a big mess of this patch
    RIP spoons
    RIP PWI
    The game is dead
  • ToxxicSushi - Lost City
    ToxxicSushi - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Im going to agree, the font looks like some kiddies 2nd grade writing (I agree yes it could be ALOT worse) but seriously Frankie said that DEV's test their patches before distributing them.... hmm either the DEV's are the 2nd graders, or they are lying about honestly testing the patches like they rightfully should be before a patch ever touches PWI, its like making a webpage, you cant just call it "good enough" or you wont get anywhere b:surrender