Got Bored made this sin build check it out

Nieka - Harshlands
Nieka - Harshlands Posts: 182 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Assassin
I was bored today so i made this build for a sin and it came out pretty well i think. Let me know what you think.

well i cant get the link to past right so i will explain the build

full reforged heavy armor all with primeval stones on them.
interval event cape with all primecal stones
love up and down tome
reforged heavy armor helm with all primeval stones
two lunar strength rings(lvl95 event rings)
lvl100 fists +12 with two primeval stones on it
event magic resist necklace and belt

all gear was at +10
Post edited by Nieka - Harshlands on

Comments

• VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You have to click the 'SAVE' button before copying the link. b:laugh
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    So like, a more expensive version of Deity?
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Um... Wouldn't that just be a Sin wearing a fist BMs items?
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Heavy Sin = fail...reroll noobb:bye
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Heavy Sin = fail...reroll noobb:bye

What reroll? She got bored and made the build lol.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Hehe, good catch. I meant if one is an HA Sin, one should reroll or restat.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Rated_PG - Harshlands
    Rated_PG - Harshlands Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Hehe, good catch. I meant if one in an HA Sin, one should reroll or restat.

never hate the fun builds Q.Q....still trying to see a pure mag sin, to see the amount of mag needed for infinite stealth :D. shhhh
    E.D.N.T.H.O.O.E.I.S.B

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Extreme Dex Nuke The Hell Out Of Everybody In Sight Build

The path I chose is this, terrorizing anyone my daggers touch, sacrificing a pitiful bit of defense for amazingly high hits and crits, watching as everyone I come across hits the floor before they can react to my devastating hits, seeing them vanish in despair knowing they just got nuked. b:cool Yeah if this is wrong I don't want to be right. This is my build and the way I chose, if you don't like it, well gf to you. b:cool

Sins aren't op'd it's just that you suck ^.^.
    I'm a sin even at 3x I can kill all you oracled 10x noobs >.<
  • _Leif - Lost City
    _Leif - Lost City Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Not that I would ever do it, but after looking into it I'd say HA is a viable build for a sin (mainly for HH purposes).

High str to equip fists means that you can get 5 aps with basic 99 gear and deicides. 5 aps deicides > 3.33 aps daggers btw. Also, heavy armor provides more HP on refining, meaning 10k hp is well within reach for HA sins. While I would never advise turning your back on daggers entirely (at least stat enough dex to equip frost daggers) as the skills are rather good, HA sins are significantly cheaper HH mules than full dex sins.

I wouldn't recommend it for pvp tho, as juggling between your fists and daggers to channel skills is rather cumbersome.

EDIT: HA is a viable build, but the build you outlined isn't lol
  • SickPigeon - Raging Tide
    SickPigeon - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Don't doubt HA sins. Sure.. 90% of the people who have a HA sin are morons but then there's that 10% that know what they're doing. You won't have maximized damage obviously, but you'll have better defense and still hit hard if you build it properly.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Not that I would ever do it, but after looking into it I'd say HA is a viable build for a sin (mainly for HH purposes).

High str to equip fists means that you can get 5 aps with basic 99 gear and deicides. 5 aps deicides > 3.33 aps daggers btw. Also, heavy armor provides more HP on refining, meaning 10k hp is well within reach for HA sins. While I would never advise turning your back on daggers entirely (at least stat enough dex to equip frost daggers) as the skills are rather good, HA sins are significantly cheaper HH mules than full dex sins.

I wouldn't recommend it for pvp tho, as juggling between your fists and daggers to channel skills is rather cumbersome.

EDIT: HA is a viable build, but the build you outlined isn't lol
    Ok, if you're going for a pure -int, DPS sin, I can see the viability. Sorry, I just know this HA sin around my level, who uses daggers, no skills (the noob doesn't even have Tackling Slash), and uses Knife Throw to pull. Last I saw him, he was 77 or 78; he joined me in helping my wife's last BH39 run and was of next to no help at all--I handled most of the mobs and tanked Trioc and Calcid. He tanked Farren only because I messed up in pulling his minions and aggroed Farren, so he took him while the rest of us got his minions.
    My point being, the HA sin I know is a complete fail so I'm rather prejudiced against them.
    But now that you have brought up END GAME situations in which it would work, I can see your point. I still sat you should play a class as it was designed; if you want HA, roll a BM or a Barb.
    Don't doubt HA sins. Sure.. 90% of the people who have a HA sin are morons but then there's that 10% that know what they're doing. You won't have maximized damage obviously, but you'll have better defense and still hit hard if you build it properly.

True, but so does a BM. As I just said, if you are going to go that route, why not just make a BM to take full advantage of all that Str you'll be having?
    ~Spazz~
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited August 2010
    True, but so does a BM. As I just said, if you are going to go that route, why not just make a BM to take full advantage of all that Str you'll be having?

Nothing wrong with HA aps sin. It's a cheap version of a pve aps bm with better crits. Saves at least 150m (level 6/7 tomes)
  • TwilightDemi - Heavens Tear
    TwilightDemi - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Okay Random thought
    HA sins need like 2.5str per lvl and at least 3 dex Per lvl
    Not kinda very tough
    I was thinking Of Making a HA sin coz let us just say that LA Fails miserably
    And the whole Point of using deicide...
    In general Sage Sins r supreme when compared to Demon
    But Diecides with out a Demon Spark and at least4/5aps r considered a fail right
    So let us emm.. Relentless courage..
    That thing adds like 5% attack speed and each 4 str
    A str based genie will be nice in such cases
    So around Deicide and ur genies is in the 90s WIth a lot of Str I guess relentless courage is gonna like 25~35% depending on ur LP ;)
    and the 25% damage reduction with HA will Hopefully with a High Atk rate with either diecide or the FF85 Daggers and relentless courage
    I will actually be able to defeat a 20kSage barb b:byeb:bye