Frankie Asking for a joke

Egaenil - Heavens Tear
Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Off-Topic Discussion
b:laugh I saw Frankie asking for a joke "I would have preferred a joke." so here we go XD

Picture yourself near a stream.

Birds are singing in the crisp, cool mountain air.

Nothing can bother you here.

No one knows your secret place.

You are in total seclusion.

The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity.

You can easily make out the face of the person you are holding under the water.

b:cuteb:thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
Post edited by Egaenil - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ba%20dum%20tss.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    b:laugh I saw Frankie asking for a joke "I would have preferred a joke." so here we go XD

Picture yourself near a stream.

Birds are singing in the crisp, cool mountain air.

Nothing can bother you here.

No one knows your secret place.

You are in total seclusion.

The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity.

You can easily make out the face of the person you are holding under the water.

b:cuteb:thanks
    *sees frankie holding u under the water* >.>;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    A handsome man walking over the sandy beach notices a young lady crying.
    "What's wrong?" he asked, and at the same time he notices the young lady has no legs or arms..

"I've never been hugged" she answers.
    The man gives her a hug. Shortly after she starts crying again.

"What's wrong, young lady?"
    "I've never been kissed"

He leans over, closes his eyes and kisses her softly. Shortly after, yet another cry.

"What's wrong?"
    "I've never been f**ed"

The man gently picks the young lady up, glances her deep in to her eyes. And throws her in to the ocean.

"You're f**ed now!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    *sees frankie holding u under the water* >.>;

*glub!!* b:shocked wat did I do b:cry
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    A man was crossing a road one day when a frog called out to him and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess."
    He bent over, picked up the frog, and put it in his pocket.
    The frog spoke up again and said, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will tell everyone how smart and brave you are and how you are my hero" The man took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it, and returned it to his pocket.
    The frog spoke up again and said, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will be your loving companion for an entire week." The man took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it, and returned it to his pocket.
    The frog then cried out, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I'll stay with you for a year and do ANYTHING you want." Again the man took the frog out, smiled at it, and put it back into his pocket.
    Finally, the frog asked, "What is the matter? I've told you I'm a beautiful princess, that I'll stay with you for a year and do anything you want. Why won't you kiss me?"
    The man said, "Look, I'm a computer programmer. I don't have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog is cool."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Three drunks walk into a bar.

...If they were sober, they'd have ducked.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    2 men walked in to a bar. The third one ducked.

Edit: FFS Effff uuu Kephras.
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    b:angry guys frankie only asked A joke, do u guys not udnerstand what A joke mean? it means ONE!! b:angry we cant give him more than one joke!! other jokes you have to leave it till tmr and day after and the day after to read them!!

YOU HEAR ME FRANKIE!! cover your eyes!!
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Edit: FFS Effff uuu Kephras.
    731e70c39cfdefe6db5dc14f8d523baa.jpg
    b:chuckle

And Es, I want a talking frog now.
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    lol ok Keph, :o that might be an idea for your next Asylum video!
    I has another one up my sleeve..

A man had six children and was very proud of his achievement.
    He was so proud of himself that he started calling his wife, 'Mother of Six', in spite of her objections.
    One night they went to a party. He decided that it was time to go home, and wanted to find out if his wife is ready to leave as well.
    He shouted at the top of his voice,"Shall we go home, Mother of Six?"
    His wife, irritated by her husband's lack of discretion shouted back, "Anytime you're ready, Father of Four!"

• truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    There was a man who worked for the Post Office whose job it was to process all the mail that had illegible addresses. One day, a letter came addressed in a shaky handwriting to God. He thought he should open it to see what it was about. The letter read:

Dear God,

I am an 83 year old widow, living on a very small pension. Yesterday someone stole my purse. It had $100 in it, which was all the money I had until my next pension check. Next Sunday is Christmas, and I had invited two of my friends over for dinner. Without that money, I have nothing to buy food with. I have no family to turn to, and you are my only hope. Can you please help me?

Sincerely,

Edna

The postal worker was touched. He showed the letter to all the other workers. Each one dug into his or her wallet and came up with a few dollars. By the time he made the rounds, he had collected $96, which they put into an envelope and sent to the woman. The rest of the day, all the workers felt a warm glow thinking of Edna and the dinner she would be able to share with her friends.

Christmas came and went. A few days later, another letter came from the old lady to God. All the workers gathered around while the letter was opened. It read:

Dear God,

How can I ever thank you enough for what you did for me? Because of your gift of love, I was able to fix a glorious dinner for my friends. We had a very nice day and I told my friends of your wonderful gift. By the way, there was $4 missing. I think it must have been those thieving **** at the Post Office.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Lol, nice jokes, especially the talking frog.

Keep 'em comin!

oh and to the off-topic forum with you..
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    b:shocked QQ these days My topic gets locked up and moved a lot
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    A man is walking in the desert. He has run out of water and is extremely thirsty. Suddenly, he sees a vendor stall that sells ties. The thirsty man desperately runs up the stall, and asks the man tending it for some water.
    " Sorry, I don't have water here. I only sell ties."
    "I don't need a tie! I need water!"
    " Ok, ok, look, if you walk for an hour straight north of here, you'll see a restaurant. They'll be able to give you some water."
    The man thanks the shopkeeper and starts walking northward. 2 hours later, the man returns to the stall.
    "Whats the matter?" Asks the shopkeeper. "Weren't you able to find the restaurant?"
    "Oh, I found it just fine. But they wouldn't let me in without a tie."

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    b:angry guys frankie only asked A joke, do u guys not udnerstand what A joke mean? it means ONE!! b:angry we cant give him more than one joke!! other jokes you have to leave it till tmr and day after and the day after to read them!!

YOU HEAR ME FRANKIE!! cover your eyes!!

eep.. I thought Frankie was a girl b:avoid b:surrender

one sec and I'll come up witha joke too.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Once upon a time, there lived a man who had a terrible passion for baked beans. He loved them, but they always had an embarrassing and somewhat lively reaction on him.

One day he met a girl and fell in love. When it became apparent they would marry, he thought to himself, she'll never go through with the marriage with me carrying on like this, so he made the
    supreme sacrifice and gave up beans.

Shortly after that they were married.

A few months later, on the way home from work, his car broke down and since they lived in the country, he called his wife and told her he would be late because he had to walk. On his way home, he passed a small cafe and the wonderful aroma of baked beans
    overwhelmed him.

Since he still had several miles to walk he figured he could walk off any ill effects before he got home. So he went in and ordered, and before leaving had 3 extra large helpings of baked
    beans. All the way home he putt-putted. By the time he arrived home he felt reasonably safe.

His wife met him at the door and seemed somewhat excited. She exclaimed, "Darling, I have the most wonderful surprise for you for dinner tonight!"

She put a blindfold on him, and led him to his chair at the head of the table and made him promise not to peak.

At this point he was beginning to feel another one coming on.

Just as his wife was about to remove the blindfold, the telephone rang. She again made him promise not to peek until she returned, and away she went to answer the phone.

While she was gone, he seized the opportunity. He shifted his weight to one leg and let go. It was not only loud, but ripe as a rotten egg. He had a hard time breathing, so he felt for his napkin and fanned the air about him.

He had just started to feel better, when another urge came on. He raised his leg and RRIIIPPPP!!! It sounded like a diesel engine revving, and smelled worse. To keep from gagging, he tried fanning his arms a while, hoping the smell would dissipate. He got another urge. This was a real blue ribbon winner, the windows shook, the dishes on the table rattled and a minute later the flowers on the table were dead.

While keeping an ear tuned in on the conversation in the hallway, and keeping his promise of staying blindfolded, he carried on like this for the next ten minutes, farting and fanning each time with his napkin. When he heard the phone farewells he neatly laid his napkin on his lap and folded his hands on top of it. Smiling contentedly, he was the picture of innocence when his wife walked in.

Apologizing for taking so long, she asked if he had peeked at the dinner table. After assuring her he had not peeked, she removed the blindfold and yelled, "SURPRISE!!!"

To his shock and horror, there were twelve dinner guests seated around the table for his surprise birthday party.