True or not? (Unusual questions).

xixiri
xixiri Posts: 4 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hello.

- Is that true if I put more pickaxes in my inventory, I can farm more herbs at a time? Someone told me this but wanted to ask before I buy many pickaxes.

- I got a non-sparkling white horse (Swift Whitewind, DQ horse) from a very good friend. Someone said this horse cannot be spurred... Is this true? Just wanted to ask before I buy the spurs.

- Someone said there are Public quests after lvl80... Is this true? I cannot find a thread or guide about it. (I know the lvl60-80 one).

Thank you. (:
Sorry for my crappy English.
Post edited by xixiri on

Comments

• Belgare - Sanctuary
    Belgare - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited July 2010
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    1. Just someone trying to mess with you

2. I believe it can be spurred

3. There technically IS a public quest after 80, but not immediately after. I think the second Tideborn PQ is for 100+ if I'm not mistaken.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • jaeseu
    jaeseu Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    :P The first one is definitely a lie.

Yes, Swift Whitewind (speed 10m/sec at level 11) CAN be spurred to be Hurricane Whitewind (speed 11m/sec at level 11). Just make sure you get the right spurs (the more pricey one, forgot what it's called...Galewind Spurs?)

The other Public Quests starts at level 95, I think. Pretty sure.
  • xixiri
    edited July 2010
    Thank you. ^^
    One more thing... The horse I have is 9 m/s at lvl11. If I buy the Galewind spurs will it make 10 m/s or 11 m/s? I'm confused. x.x Or I have to spur twice for 11 m/s?
    sshot01576.jpg
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Yes, you need to spur twice.
    Right now your horse has 9 m/s at lv 11, after the first spur your horse will return to lv 1 but starting speed is 9 m/s. After reaching lv 11 your horse will have 10 m/s.
    So spur once again to reach max 11 m/s . . b:surrender

(note : i forget are you have to use the cheaper spur first then the expensive one)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • xixiri
    edited July 2010
    I see, thanks a lot. x.x I guess it will stay 10 m/s for a long time... I'm not allowed to spend more than 10 dollars... x.x *is from a poor country* I'll try to save up for the other one in-game. Thanks for the help, everyone. (:
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Heh.

Pickaxe - no.

Horse - go to the forge in 1k stream where you apply the spurs to double check, but pwd says that yes, that horse cna be spurred:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/15757

There is a public quest from 60-80 and another from 90+ There is indeed no PQ for levels 80-90.
    But PQ is horrible anyway, so you're not missing anything.
  • xixiri
    edited July 2010
    I really like PQ, it's fun and gives good exp from 60 until like 72-73. ^^ After that, the exp gain isn't significant, but still better than grinding. x) I wonder what's the lvl90+ one like... Someone said no one plays it.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Why did you apologize for your "crappy English?" It's among the best I have seen here in the forums.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~