Duke shouts!

Morrzan - Sanctuary
Morrzan - Sanctuary Posts: 97 Arc User
edited July 2010 in General Discussion
Duke is shouting again on Sanctuary. Kinda annoying. Whyd it get switched back on?
Post edited by Morrzan - Sanctuary on

Comments

• ArrowOHeaven - Lost City
    ArrowOHeaven - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    SS or it dident happen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DIE! I SAID DIE!
  • Morrzan - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    hmm how? =P cant find the pic when I SS it.
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    either search screen shots or find where your game file is located, click PWE and then PWI and then go to element and then SS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • ArrowOHeaven - Lost City
    ArrowOHeaven - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    go to computer>program files>perfect world international>element>screenshots b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DIE! I SAID DIE!
  • Morrzan - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    wait, i got dc'd get it from my brother if I can.
  • Morrzan - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Nope, he just got on. Anyone from Sanctuary get a SS?
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Yea, there is a thread on this already, Duke is back....

...someone was opening Tiger Packs after maint, about 2 hrs later the imfamous red Duke announcement came up.....5 times total from what I saw. It was the same person and got 4 best luck tokens and a champ scroll. <___<

[insert player name] has recently acquired a Perfect - Token of Best Luck!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Morrzan - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    okay thanks Knownase, found the thread on 2nd page. there are SS's on there.
  • Morrzan - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    nvm, SS was removed. ignore this post
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    keep it on its amusing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    hmm. if the duke will shout where wraith attacks are and if the wraith attacks aren't bugged them im happy! but the whole opening a pack and souting every dang thing you get will not be okay
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Morrzan - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, im excited for the wraith attacks, havent seen any since duke got turned off.
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, im excited for the wraith attacks, havent seen any since duke got turned off.

i dont think there has been any since he got turned off. and also i remember a special wraith attack that was in a certain area and turned on by a certain quest? does that ring any bells for anyone? i forgot all the details because I was never high enough to do it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • mistabwanden
    mistabwanden Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
  • /Gohan - Dreamweaver
    /Gohan - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I have, multiple times. I like Duke not announcing them, that way it's actually fun when you do find them. Before Duke stop shouting they were nothing but a KS fest causing trouble for people questing in the area.