Enrage barbs aren't what they used to be?

Comments

• SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    no hate it's not at all fail.
    I said what I did to show that what Sun did is not hard to do these days.
    If you think that's fail then ok Oo

Yeah I hit Mystic for 30k all the time in PK
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I don't get it... is this thread trying to point out that enrage have fail barbs... or trying to point out the fact that radiance's crystal got taken down by fail barbs... or trying to point out the fact that radiance wizards can't manage to take down fail barbs before the crystal is decimated.

I thought it was another of Radiance's excuse threads. "Our wizards were too busy throwing sparkles at the barbs trying to hit them for the biggest possible number and wasting time to screenshot (like people tend to do in RB) while Enrage DDs smear their faces all over the grass."

I agree with thehate. High damage screenshots make nice sig material but are fail thread topics.
  • Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear
    Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    27k X 2 = 54452 doms HP is 34000+ so 27k is 1 charm tick then 27k he still has 7k left? added w/ ur low dmg before of 2k-4k no you wouldnt have killed him alone =)

read my post i mean some people prefer to throw loads of cash away(or jsut have someone give them good gear who has left the game)so they don't have to use there brains to time their attacks so they can just face roll and brag about it. but some people prefer to actually play the game =)
    SunTzuWuu ? CAN WE PLAY? FUNNY YOU POST A SS AFTER YOU HAVE THE +30ATTK CHARMS.....*SEARCHES THREAD* HMMM....BEFORE THAT NO MENTION OF YOUR CRITS ON ANY BARB. *THINKS BACK* NOPE NEVER PWN'D ME 1VS1....2VS1.....3VS1......OK I DO REMEMBER GETTING PWN'D A BIT 4VS1. BUT TO BE HONEST, THIS IS A FUNNY POST; YOU POSTED CUASE YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN THOSE NUMBERS BEFORE. HOW CUTE, YOUR CHERRY HAS BEEN POPPED. SHHHH....DON'T TELL HONESTY ABOUT THAT....

lolumad

he has seen those numbers before i've seen him post screen shots on caesar forums from pk.
    I don't get it... is this thread trying to point out that enrage have fail barbs... or trying to point out the fact that radiance's crystal got taken down by fail barbs... or trying to point out the fact that radiance wizards can't manage to take down fail barbs before the crystal is decimated.

no i am pretty sure he was just having fun by showing his nice hits on enrage barbs. he never called them fail.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    no i am pretty sure he was just having fun by showing his nice hits on enrage barbs. he never called them fail.

allow me to direct your attention to the topic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    allow me to direct your attention to the topic

you mean the topic that a bunch of defensive cry babies turned it into? b:chuckle

or the OP's topic which is just him showing off his damage, with a humorous title to grab attention, like a cheesy newspaper headline.
    bildschirmfotopost.png

b:victory

bildschirmfoto9post.png

b:bye

Taken from rad vs. enrage TW 07/17/2010

Although we lost it was hell of fun.

^ OP if you forgot i don't see him accusing their barbs of being fail, i see him admitting defeat, but at least he got a cool screenie out of it and had fun.

• SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    you mean the topic that a bunch of defensive cry babies turned it into? b:chuckle

or the OP's topic which is just him showing off his damage, with a humorous title to grab attention, like a cheesy newspaper headline.

^ OP if you forgot i don't see him accusing their barbs of being fail, i see him admitting defeat, but at least he got a cool screenie out of it and had fun.

who's being defensive?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    no I that's for sure, just standing up for common sense and attempting to clear up the confusion of those attacking sun. b:cute
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    This thread is now filed under fail, lets talk about Belial.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    no more Belial **** b:cry

leave belial alone >;o
  • Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear
    Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Kashin hit me for 27k once b:angry more than any nuke has hit me for including Tsung but havent fought Tsung in awhile =p
  • Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited July 2010
  • kashin
    kashin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Kashin hit me for 27k once b:angry more than any nuke has hit me for including Tsung but havent fought Tsung in awhile =p

And that was before the Jones blessing came out too. b:chuckle

@OP If you think those SS are worth bragging about... then you don't know much about the real heavy hitters in HT...
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    and except Tsungfai, who is the real hitters in HT?
  • BIackMagic - Heavens Tear
    BIackMagic - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    me obviouslyb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    and except Tsungfai, who is the real hitters in HT?

What? maybe fimme, Evil (2 wizards you wish u had 1/4 their gear)
    Kas hits hella hard for a barb
    Bis is a hard ****ing hitting archer
    GTIMIKE hits hard also
    GXS as a bm

**** prob more but i just woke up and cant think atm.
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    theres a few real hard hitters but they are stunrg through out the server and some dont do pk so unless you duel them you wouldnt know.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited July 2010
    kashin wrote: »
    And that was before the Jones blessing came out too. b:chuckle

@OP If you think those SS are worth bragging about... then you don't know much about the real heavy hitters in HT...
    What? maybe fimme, Evil (2 wizards you wish u had 1/4 their gear)
    Kas hits hella hard for a barb
    Bis is a hard ****ing hitting archer
    GTIMIKE hits hard also
    GXS as a bm

**** prob more but i just woke up and cant think atm.

and how much money did they blow on the game? b:chuckle
    edited July 2010
    why do ppl always QQ bout rl money
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
    edited July 2010
    why do people always assume others are QQing, and QQ about it b:chuckle just saying, they most likely put a lot more into there characters, therefore they are going to hit harder. so not a big deal that they can hit harder, for someone that doesn't have godly refinements, he still hit damn hard and the barbs went down.

and seriously, can we use words? b:shutup

this might help

http://thesaurus.com/browse/cry
    edited July 2010
    you my good Sir are QQing about it. since you always run around talking about it. you should just go to your bank ask for a new car loan, and blow it all on this game. then you can hit harder. and would know what it is like not to be full of envy b:bye
    edited July 2010
    not even sure that's worth replying to since it doesn't make much sense but....

since when do i always run around talking about it?

why would i spend a car loan on a game? im not out to prove anything, I'm here to play the game and have fun with my friends, not to be some hard **** in a video game.

envy? b:chuckle

over a game? b:chuckle

your arrogance amuses me b:thanks

please stop i don't want to have to keep changing my underpants from pissing myself from laughing b:surrender
  • Selphiiie - Heavens Tear
    Selphiiie - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ^ Don't be so mean :(

he might cry b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    did you just use the word cry? =OOOOOOO

b:thanks
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited July 2010

why would i spend a car loan on a game? im not out to prove anything, I'm here to play the game and have fun with my friends, not to be some hard **** in a video game.

LOL! I can't believe you replied to QQnubis on that. He talks a lot of ****, but who made his gear? b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
    edited July 2010
    i know im a sucker =(

but was fun so muahaha >:D
    edited July 2010
    LOL! I can't believe you replied to QQnubis on that. He talks a lot of ****, but who made his gear? b:bye

*gets the cheese for your whine* i guess i had 100 people playing my cleric round the clock too to get it to 102 before you could hit 100 w/ all the easy BH'sb:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender
    edited July 2010
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    b:chuckle You're so funny. No one has ever played my cleric for me. And if you remember correctly I was well into my 80s when stupid BHs and all that other nonsense bull**** came out. And heres a shocker, you actually have to take time to WORK for your gear when its not all handed to you, so that does take time, but gratz on 102... you and you 100 friends.b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
    edited July 2010
    b:chuckle You're so funny. No one has ever played my cleric for me. And if you remember correctly I was well into my 80s when stupid BHs and all that other nonsense bull**** came out. And heres a shocker, you actually have to take time to WORK for your gear when its not all handed to you, so that does take time, but gratz on 102... you and you 100 friends.b:bye

yeah because i didnt farm nirvana over 200 times xD o wait you cant even go in there yet b:shocked
    edited July 2010
    b:cold

lets brag about not having a life shall we? b:chuckle