Enrage barbs aren't what they used to be?

Comments

• XHonestyx - Heavens Tear
    XHonestyx - Heavens Tear Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    More important than all that, why are they using squad chat at all? That seems...... uhm.... why? We haven't used typing chats in TW since the EARLY Ultra days. Bad news all together.

What do you think TheEmpire uses? lol

We've been using faction chat for all of our TW's and we're doing pretty good.
    Whatever, I do what I want
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    O.o maybe thats why you only gained land when Tao fell apart? Jus sayin. I'm not being mean Honesty, well, maybe a little, since you told me you like it when I talk dirty to you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear
    Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Ulf that is stupid to say that you need screenshots to make a point. I don't need to make a screenshot of the map to claim that Enrage has the most land. Just because you can't hit that high doesn't mean it isn't easy to get.

RAWR! I'm a tiger

like sgt said its a law of the internet everyone knows that >:o

and yeah because anyone can press m and look, if someone claims to hit someone for something its nice to have proof to back it up, not saying i don't believe it just saying that i didn't see it on my damage log, adn i will deny it till there is proof muahahaha b:chuckle
    I have to side with Ulf on this one, law of the interwebs have always stated "Pics or it didn't happen"

sgt agreeing with me? D: *prepares my bunker for the end of the world* b:chuckle
    'chefstabs takes 30 damage'

pr0 nuker.

invoke does wondrous things =P
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I hit some barb for 4 damage with undine strike yesterday :(
    edited July 2010
    b:laugh

most damage i have taken under invoke was 90 i think >:D
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    b:laugh

most damage i have taken under invoke was 90 i think >:D

*calls GM's*

"Hello.. i think we have a situation, Invoke is... Over Powered!... she cannot handle is sir"
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    The best part is.

Look when Dom is fully buffed 2-4 k dmg on him. then after hes purged amped and you prob sparked you crit hit for 27k. that is sad lol me as a cleric hit barbs for 4-5k w/ normal attacks non sparked
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    The best part is.

Look when Dom is fully buffed 2-4 k dmg on him. then after hes purged amped and you prob sparked you crit hit for 27k. that is sad lol me as a cleric hit barbs for 4-5k w/ normal attacks non sparked

Do you feel pro now?
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Do you feel pro now?

yes. stop sittin in SZ white name and ill show you =)
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
    edited July 2010
    yes. stop sittin in SZ white name and ill show you =)

can we switch equip...then you can show meb:avoid
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    can we switch equip...then you can show meb:avoid

sure BC we all know that phy equip works well vs MG lol...........
    edited July 2010
    sure BC we all know that phy equip works well vs MG lol...........

i just want your weaponb:surrender
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rcrmichael_ - Heavens Tear
    Rcrmichael_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    you have been in Rad for what 4-5 weeks maybe? How would you know what Enrage barbs "used to be." Regardless of how they "used to be: your measly 20k crits still could not get the job done. b:bye
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Where's Sheswes and EvilAngel with their massive damage screenshots?
    edited July 2010
  • SunTzuWuu - Heavens Tear
    SunTzuWuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    you have been in Rad for what 4-5 weeks maybe? How would you know what Enrage barbs "used to be." Regardless of how they "used to be: your measly 20k crits still could not get the job done. b:bye

...well, i used to fight against enrage in triad. At the end we managed to defend against enrage - but couldnt win in an offensive fight.

One of the most painfull defeats ever, when we lost 2 min before time was up.

Dunno if u have been in enrage that time though?

@Kora: You might refresh your maths lessons:
    2 x 27,226 = 54,452 < Dom's Hp ??? Or did I miss new packs with uber gems inside???
    edited July 2010
    there's sun =D

good job tear those enrage barbs up b:thanks
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Kora: You might refresh your maths lessons:
    2 x 27,226 = 54,452 < Dom's Hp ??? Or did I miss new packs with uber gems inside???

maths lessons heh?... 27k+ = charm ticks, another 27k+... and kitty is still alive...

simple, isnt it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
    edited July 2010
    maths lessons heh?... 27k+ = charm ticks, another 27k+... and kitty is still alive...

simple, isnt it?

I guess u got a valid point here b:surrender
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    .. And check my wifey's sig... thats without the blessing b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010

simple, isnt it?

but if you don't have the power to one hit a massive hp barb you wait till there hp is far enough down as its just about to tick, then nuke as the charm is about to tick

and nudging how the barb is dead in the pic I'm guessing that's what happened.

and no matter what anything over 20k is a epic nuke and is def gonna get a barb killed as long as its not the first hit, or a hit right after the charm ticks.
    edited July 2010
    ...well, i used to fight against enrage in triad. At the end we managed to defend against enrage - but couldnt win in an offensive fight.

One of the most painfull defeats ever, when we lost 2 min before time was up.

Dunno if u have been in enrage that time though?

@Kora: You might refresh your maths lessons:

27k X 2 = 54452 doms HP is 34000+ so 27k is 1 charm tick then 27k he still has 7k left? added w/ ur low dmg before of 2k-4k no you wouldnt have killed him alone =)
  • PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear
    PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    SunTzuWuu ? CAN WE PLAY? FUNNY YOU POST A SS AFTER YOU HAVE THE +30ATTK CHARMS.....*SEARCHES THREAD* HMMM....BEFORE THAT NO MENTION OF YOUR CRITS ON ANY BARB. *THINKS BACK* NOPE NEVER PWN'D ME 1VS1....2VS1.....3VS1......OK I DO REMEMBER GETTING PWN'D A BIT 4VS1. BUT TO BE HONEST, THIS IS A FUNNY POST; YOU POSTED CUASE YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN THOSE NUMBERS BEFORE. HOW CUTE, YOUR CHERRY HAS BEEN POPPED. SHHHH....DON'T TELL HONESTY ABOUT THAT....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    ...hmmh looks like i just need to farm nirvana a bit and then 34k+ wont be a big deal anymore b:laugh
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    LoL i like this thread

Sun just showing he pwned 2 enrage barbs in TW (not in a 1vs1), that's it.

As i said, people makes sig from that kind of damage.
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    SunTzuWuu ? CAN WE PLAY? FUNNY YOU POST A SS AFTER YOU HAVE THE +30ATTK CHARMS.....*SEARCHES THREAD* HMMM....BEFORE THAT NO MENTION OF YOUR CRITS ON ANY BARB. *THINKS BACK* NOPE NEVER PWN'D ME 1VS1....2VS1.....3VS1......OK I DO REMEMBER GETTING PWN'D A BIT 4VS1. BUT TO BE HONEST, THIS IS A FUNNY POST; YOU POSTED CUASE YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN THOSE NUMBERS BEFORE. HOW CUTE, YOUR CHERRY HAS BEEN POPPED. SHHHH....DON'T TELL HONESTY ABOUT THAT....

b:bye Hi kitty kitty. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Just another reminder... seeing comments here "if my target was all debuffed" (fail mystic) "do I have to compare with Tsungfai?" Answer is yes, this thing is about debuffs and gear, guess its nice that OP managed to launch his hits with most debuffs on with their opponent and hitting what it was expected to be with his gear, but what's the great point? And yes, why not compare with tsungfai? Max hit threads=one of the worst fails in the forums.
    edited July 2010
    ...hmmh looks like i just need to farm nirvana a bit and then 34k+ wont be a big deal anymore b:laugh

yeah you should go to nirvana this time and not try and fly around and talk crapb:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I don't get it... is this thread trying to point out that enrage have fail barbs... or trying to point out the fact that radiance's crystal got taken down by fail barbs... or trying to point out the fact that radiance wizards can't manage to take down fail barbs before the crystal is decimated.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
    edited July 2010
    no hate it's not at all fail.
    I said what I did to show that what Sun did is not hard to do these days.
    If you think that's fail then ok Oo