10 more weeks.

Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Etherblade (West)
And the map will be blue. all blue and there is nothing you can do about it. Since Tao sucks so hard now a days and Radi ***** foots around and goes after TE and not Enrage. how can you claim to be the 2nd strongest faction and never bid on the strongest. Wouldnt you want to prove that you are better? or atleast try. well i guess not so this is just a reminder in 10 weeks you will just see blue when you open the map and no other factions will have lands to tele too.
Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
Post edited by Nubispotze - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    gratz?

:-D
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Well...10 more weeks of boredom then. :P

Either way, what Im curious to see is this....

Will Rad no show Enrage if TE and Enrage gank them? :O

(Plz say yes, we need our 1v1 Rad)

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • BIaze_ - Heavens Tear
    BIaze_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    So are enrage gonna go for Lost City again? we all know what happened last time you did that :P
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    We might have been avoiding CoL for that reason?b:thanks
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    All battles involving City of the Lost I have won. I don't understand your point Blaze_

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    this thread would have a point... IF anyone cared
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    this thread would have a point... IF anyone cared

Guess the Same would be said about all of your Post
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear
    Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    *throws poke ball*

KONARIMOD I CHOOSE YOU!!!!!!!

b:chuckle
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2010

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l011dukbnc1qzuno0.jpg
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited July 2010

put it like this fat boy

enrage take over the map, then what, you all get bored and split.. big woot

nothing worth raving about
  • BIaze_ - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    All battles involving City of the Lost I have won. I don't understand your point Blaze_

RAWR! I'm a tiger

you not know what happened to Enrage last time they took CoL?
    edited July 2010

"Not attacking CoL" has for the longest been an inside joke with Enrage members, not sure who implied it was a real fear.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BIaze_ - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    well hurry up and take it, soon see what happens :P

i exspect to see next bid from you guys on CoL or are you really scared of it b:shocked
    edited July 2010

i exspect to see next bid from you guys on CoL or are you really scared of it b:shocked

Since Enrage has for a while been driven anger, hatred and general discontent for others, the place we bid will mostly be decided by who we have a greater disdain towards.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BIaze_ - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Since Enrage has for a while been driven anger, hatred and general discontent for others, the place we bid will mostly be decided by who we have a greater disdain towards.

translated: yes we are abit scared of CoL and are not attacking there till last.

rcr hates Rad so why wouldnt he take the land Rad gets most money from.

gotta admit though is the rest of the lands really worth going to knowing Tao just gonna no show em anyways and well we both know you wont attack TE :P
    edited July 2010

Why would we be ever be scared of attacking any Radiance land? I have won every battle I was presented with there. It will be as easy as taking over any Radiance land. Seriously start becoming a challenging #2 military before Enrage has to take the map.

Yes I know exactly what happened. While I was in Tao I took City of the Lost from Enrage. While I was in Tao I defended City of the Lost from Enrage 1 vs. 1. Why are you asking me if I do not know what happened to Enrage the last time they fought at City of the Lost when I was there and I don't remember seeing you anywhere?

translated: yes we are abit scared of CoL and are not attacking there till last.

rcr hates Rad so why wouldnt he take the land Rad gets most money from.

gotta admit though is the rest of the lands really worth going to knowing Tao just gonna no show em anyways and well we both know you wont attack TE :P

Once again we are not scared of attacking any Radiance land. Only time Radiance bid on Enrage in the last 3 months is because they had no choice. More likely Radiance is afraid to bid on Enrage right now.

Mikey does not hate Radiance. Radiance is the 2nd strongest military on the server so we are going to attack it. Dribbling Springs and Dragons End give the same amount of money. Those were our only choices at the time of bidding.

We haven't attacked TheEmpire because they have not proven they are stronger than Radiance yet. No point attacking the 3rd best.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BIaze_ - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Why would we be ever be scared of attacking any Radiance land? I have won every battle I was presented with there. It will be as easy as taking over any Radiance land. Seriously start becoming a challenging #2 military before Enrage has to take the map.

Yes I know exactly what happened. While I was in Tao I took City of the Lost from Enrage. While I was in Tao I defended City of the Lost from Enrage 1 vs. 1. Why are you asking me if I do not know what happened to Enrage the last time they fought at City of the Lost when I was there and I don't remember seeing you anywhere?

Once again we are not scared of attacking any Radiance land. Only time Radiance bid on Enrage in the last 3 months is because they had no choice. More likely Radiance is afraid to bid on Enrage right now.

Mikey does not hate Radiance. Radiance is the 2nd strongest military on the server so we are going to attack it. Dribbling Springs and Dragons End give the same amount of money. Those were our only choices at the time of bidding.

We haven't attacked TheEmpire because they have not proven they are stronger than Radiance yet. No point attacking the 3rd best.

RAWR! I'm a tiger

i dont know what your blue wall of text says never read most of it but seriously though Its just a game why so serious o.o

btw it has nothing to do with Rad holding CoL just clearly shows you dont know :P
    edited July 2010

RAWR! I'm a tiger

Here is a translation for the blind man. And I will repeat this again because I think you might miss it:

As I stated there it had nothing to do with Radiance. I don't know where you thought I said that.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BIaze_ - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Here is a translation for the blind man. And I will repeat this again because I think you might miss it:

As I stated there it had nothing to do with Radiance. I don't know where you thought I said that.

RAWR! I'm a tiger

you still dont get it.. il tell you it, last time they took it they almost fell apart or so i was told back when i was in Rad Hint why Rad took it as soon as they could :P
    edited July 2010
    you still dont get it.. il tell you it, last time they took it they almost fell apart or so i was told back when i was in Rad Hint why Rad took it as soon as they could :P

Yes I know all that. Anniversary packs and release of @l0l\l did a bunch to hurt Enrage at the time there too. If Radiance took City of the Lost to think of some stupid superstitious reason that Enrage could possibly lose that your a complete fool. I was in Tao at the time. I am part of the reason Tao got so great. Tao spent months attacking Enrage until they were eventually stronger than them. Rather than Radiance running away every way they can from Enrage. Old Tao at least attacked back.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XHonestyx - Heavens Tear
    XHonestyx - Heavens Tear Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited July 2010

RAWR! I'm a tiger

TheEmpire needs no stinking rank! We be pirates of the HT TW Scene! Arghhhhh
    Whatever, I do what I want
    edited July 2010
    TheEmpire needs no stinking rank! We be pirates of the HT TW Scene! Arghhhhh

Its only the reason we haven't attacked yet.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Enrage never fell apart, we were getting 3way ganked each week and lost a lot of fail members, while Tao was recruiting as many anni pack wh0res as possible while the majority of Enrage weren't annigeared.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Nobody ever said Enrage fell apart. Read closer. Tao was able to defeat Enrage for a long time by themselves. Had no help from other factions. And Tao's recruitment policies had nothing to do with having Anniversary Gear. If anything having the gear already and never even seeing the person before was a negative.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GTIMIKEE - Heavens Tear
    GTIMIKEE - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Woot.. The_Wall wrote in white text!! b:pleased
    edited July 2010
    Woot.. The_Wall wrote in white text!! b:pleased

For some reason Blaze_ can't see blue. Guess its whats needed to make a point.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    |||||||||||||||||

Huh?

9001char

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ^ Exactly....b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    how can you claim to be the 2nd strongest faction and never bid on the strongest. Wouldnt you want to prove that you are better? or atleast try. well i guess not so this is just a reminder in 10 weeks you will just see blue when you open the map and no other factions will have lands to tele too.

That bored already you have to post to try and get Rad to attack you ?

Good b:chuckle

Im pretty sure if we wanted to give Enrage what they want we would have stopped up the North of the map, but hey we are not here to keep you happy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Video of the CoL fight, proving we threw the fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZThquH5t0ow

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.