Allow more variety to TT equips

Yulk - Heavens Tear
Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
edited July 2010 in General Discussion
There are TT equips that are either OP or just suckage...

Please make just one type only of each, and make stats randomized in TT equips, nirvana too?

But in TT armors should not have randomized elemental resistance like normal crafted gears, keep it full resistance. While having a better chance for add-ons than normal OFC

Oh and magic swords having -int??? or maybe -int in all equips should be removed... maybe thats a bad idea xD too OP already.

But yeah, It would be cool to use TT green, gold pole hammers. :) If not then that is ok

Oh and one more thing... can you try implementing of recycling TT equips from decomp to change stats if they need to?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
Post edited by Yulk - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    No, I hate my luck so the less randomizing I get the better.

I hate having to randomly pick stats. BUT however, I'd love something like, customizing the stats on your items from a new NPC or something. You get stats (as some form of stat orb or something) from other items somehow, and use that on a legendary clean item to put the stat into it.

For example:

let's say this new type of legendaries that can be customized comes with no stats at all, and can hold 3 as usual.

You get 3 stat orbs somehow (PLEASE don't make it so you must buy, I'd prefer farming them somehow)

one with -0.1 int
    one with +patk
    one with +dex

You use these 3 on the new NPC with the item and you get the legendary item with those 3 stats. Maybe make it so that you can't use the same stat on the same item multiple times so ppl won't stack only -int or -chan, idk xD
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    You are never getting to 60, what are you worrying about?
  • Danikovich - Heavens Tear
    Danikovich - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Stop trolling
    Like they say in my country:
    When you are too smart, smartness eats you up.
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Yes, thinking carefully about which TT weapon you should choose is bad! Devs should make it random, that way we don't have to worry about play styles and planning for future TT weps! Also that way all the smart people don't beat the stupid ones, inequality is bad!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    There's actually something like this already...

...it's called OHT weapons & armor.

Of course, you need lvl90+ for that. And besides why are you worrying? At lower levels 3* equipment is popular and can be very good with "random" stats, better than TT or legendary in some cases. And at higher levels, you have OHT if you want the "random spirit".

Nirvana recast is already random btw. Of course from a small pool of stats, not **** & good alike.

Also I like Asheera's suggestion b:victory
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    For the sake of this forum, stop making threads already b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    There are TT equips that are either OP or just suckage...

Please make just one type only of each, and make stats randomized in TT equips, nirvana too?

But in TT armors should not have randomized elemental resistance like normal crafted gears, keep it full resistance. While having a better chance for add-ons than normal OFC

Oh and magic swords having -int??? or maybe -int in all equips should be removed... maybe thats a bad idea xD too OP already.

But yeah, It would be cool to use TT green, gold pole hammers. :) If not then that is ok

Oh and one more thing... can you try implementing of recycling TT equips from decomp to change stats if they need to?

When I saw the title, I agreed to a variety of TT weapon looks :D
    the tt weapons are fine
    stop complaining until you can wear them btw -.-
    go level
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    You get 3 stat orbs somehow (PLEASE don't make it so you must buy, I'd prefer farming them somehow)

This is where the idea so full of potential fell flat onto it's face. I don't see something like that ever being implemented without making you pay for it.

That aside, has anybody else noticed this really annoying level 45 BM who doesn't level past 45 yet talks about the 60+ levels as if he's all so pro and makes little nooby alts so that he can claim he's played a class and knows it more inside out then the high level 101/102 people who were playing that class long before this guy even had enough brain cells to think? I think he actually does it to troll at this point, because I'm not seeing any other reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    This is where the idea so full of potential fell flat onto it's face. I don't see something like that ever being implemented without making you pay for it.

That aside, has anybody else noticed this really annoying level 45 BM who doesn't level past 45 yet talks about the 60+ levels as if he's all so pro and makes little nooby alts so that he can claim he's played a class and knows it more inside out then the high level 101/102 people who were playing that class long before this guy even had enough brain cells to think? I think he actually does it to troll at this point, because I'm not seeing any other reason.

who iz dat bm? b:shocked

well, of course it would cost something... and it should cost a lot, depending on the attribute (+50% endurance anyone?). I dont know if the price should be in coins or gold but there isnt any huge difference anyway..
    however, this will ruin those you craft stuff xD
    personally i like random, personalized equipment...
  • PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear
    PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited July 2010

i love u b:dirty
  • Hirad - Dreamweaver
    Hirad - Dreamweaver Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    edited July 2010
    ooo yulk made this thread... why'd I even open it >.<

its-a-trap.jpg
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Lets make lvl 45 alts so that we can have as much credibility as Yulk when we are discussing about these matters :D b:victory
    edited July 2010
    Lets make lvl 45 alts so that we can have as much credibility as Yulk when we are discussing about these matters :D b:victory

i thought that the bm is his main :S
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    i thought that the bm is his main :S

lvl 45 mains then :S
    edited July 2010
    lvl 45 mains then :S

WTB negative exp stone
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited July 2010

I think I have noticed that person once or twice.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Why did we never think of this before?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]