We want housing system! xP

Yamiino - Heavens Tear
Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Suggestion Box
WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
Post edited by Yamiino - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I wish, but it was only on the original P2P Perfect World 1

PWI is Perfect World 2, the F2P version b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    it was only on the original P2P Perfect World 1

PWI is Perfect World 2, the F2P version b:sad

^ /endthread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    ^ /endthread

^ We always end up on these threads together <3

now... /endthread :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Still would be awesome to have it, several games have it :P
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Alenta - Lost City
    Alenta - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I've always wanted a housing system myself but it's not going to happen anytime soon...unfortunately.
  • Zolon_ - Lost City
    Zolon_ - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Wait there was a pay to play perfect world once?
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited July 2010

O_O

I want D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Did I ever wanted it? Hell yes.

Will it ever happen? Sadly not.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Did I ever wanted it? Hell yes.

Will it ever happen? Sadly not.

Stop being negative :P who knows~ the system is already scripted soooo it would just need some modifications to fit this version :P
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Stop being negative :P who knows~ the system is already scripted soooo it would just need some modifications to fit this version :P

*Thinks of the so-called compensation*
    Nah, it cannot be.

Sorry btw, but I tend to be brooding at times.
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    The weird items you get from wq are remnants of housing
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I would kill to get a P2P version of this game with housing included. Hell, I'd kill to get a P2P version of this game period, and made the housing an expansion pack.

:(
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    This topic has been brought up multiple times already. By far I swear its one of the most brought up topics in the Suggestion Box.

I'd recommend Search before you make another thread again.

Additionally they have already said they will not implement housing systems into PWI. Written in already or not, it will not be added into this game. Not now, not ever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    I would kill to get a P2P version of this game with housing included. Hell, I'd kill to get a P2P version of this game period, and made the housing an expansion pack.

:(

Heck, even if it was a standalone downloadable game... I'd want to try it.
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    But Hope, don't be such a negative Nancy.b:chuckle

Yes, it's been stated that it's from the P2P version and it is not in plans here...

BUT we can always try to ask for it (politely ofc). I believe a separate instance with houses (or w/e the solution would be) would add a lot of spice and satisfy a lot of player.

Threads were made asking about it. This one has a poll (to show the authorities we'd like it:D)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    tbh, it probably will happen at some point.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Anyways the "We" part is just.... ugh. Did you go around asking everybody in PWI if they wanted housing systems in PWI? If not, don't use the word "we", use the word "I".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    This topic has been brought up multiple times already. By far I swear its one of the most brought up topics in the Suggestion Box.

Additionally they have already said they will not implement housing systems into PWI. Written in already or not, it will not be added into this game. Not now, not ever.
    But Hope, don't be such a negative Nancy.b:chuckle

Yes, it's been stated that it's from the P2P version and it is not in plans here...

BUT we can always try to ask for it (politely ofc). I believe a separate instance with houses (or w/e the solution would be) would add a lot of spice and satisfy a lot of player.

Threads were made asking about it. This one has a poll (to show the authorities we'd like it:D)

I was gunna say the exact same thing us hope.. buttercup, as posting mult threads to sumn ppl think it'll come across it wont.. ti just gets on the GM's nerves and if i'm not mistaken its a rule to not post mult threads on the same topic..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Im only for a Housing System for Factions, not for Married Couples.
    Better they would be instances for each Faction, called your Faction House, when no more Lag would be coused.
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Anyways the "We" part is just.... ugh. Did you go around asking everybody in PWI if they wanted housing systems in PWI? If not, don't use the word "we", use the word "I".

WOW, hey there.b:surrender
    By 'we', I meant those that would like the housing (I believe it's not only me that would enjoy it, as THIS thread shows). I did not say "Hope and I", did I? When speaking am I supposed to list every name in this thread that is FOR the housing system???b:shutup

Yes, mulit threads are not liked, but this one has a poll to see people's reactions. Yes, some people don't use search, but don't bash me for that, Grippie. I came into this thread just like you, to voice my opinion.

I repeat: I am FOR the housing system.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010

I was gunna say the exact same thing us hope.. buttercup, as posting mult threads to sumn ppl think it'll come across it wont.. ti just gets on the GM's nerves and if i'm not mistaken its a rule to not post mult threads on the same topic..

Stick to the topic please.

Yes, there are multiple threads about it, have they done something about them?, guess not.

Bringing a new topic is usefull at times to keep interest on it instead of necroing old threads. Which imo is worse than making a new one to keep the interest up.

b:bye

Yay "Yes" to this system is winning b:shutup
  • TailsCat - Raging Tide
    TailsCat - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    o.O would there really be enough room?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]To Every story there is Two sides They may be told Differently but doesn't that make the story more instresting :D?
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited July 2010

There is nothing wrong with using we. In petitions, for example, "we" is used to define those interested. If you're not interested, then please don't post.

Back on topic!

I want the housing system, but for factions. It would be nice to have a guild hall, in a way. Maybe for faction selling/buying - have an NPC for that. I'd also like it if there was a teleporting to port into TW; better than lagging up the cities to meet for TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WickedSwords - Heavens Tear
    WickedSwords - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Personally am against housing system(the sole reason PWI is F2P is because they removed that feature and if it would to be brought back then i believe PWI would more likely become P2P).On the other hand i don't mind if they introduced as someone already mentioned
    guild houses or some kind of special meeting place for guild members only and/or specified guests.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Personally am against housing system(the sole reason PWI is F2P is because they removed that feature and if it would to be brought back then i believe PWI would more likely become P2P).On the other hand i don't mind if they introduced as someone already mentioned
    guild houses or some kind of special meeting place for guild members only and/or specified guests.

If we want to get really crazy here... why not just take an instance already implemented in the game with a nice large open area, close off passages out with those doors and remove them from the map, then remove all the mobs and throw in one of the TW managers, banker, mailbox, and maybe a teleporter?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Dr. Seuss
  • Tygurr - Sanctuary
    Tygurr - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Still would be awesome to have it, several games have it :P

Just because other games have it don't mean PWI has to. It was removed on purpose. Get over it.
    Somewhat retired from PWI, now playing Hellgate Global full time
  • ChaseyLain - Lost City
    ChaseyLain - Lost City Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Waste of time.

/end thread
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Stick to the topic please.

Yes, there are multiple threads about it, have they done something about them?, guess not.

Bringing a new topic is usefull at times to keep interest on it instead of necroing old threads. Which imo is worse than making a new one to keep the interest up.

b:bye

Yay "Yes" to this system is winning b:shutup

sry off topic a sec... uhm well in suggestion box its really useless to post the same suggetsion over and over

on topic: it really is a waste of time, not gunna happen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Just because other games have it don't mean PWI has to. It was removed on purpose. Get over it.
    Waste of time.

/end thread
    sry off topic a sec... uhm well in suggestion box its really useless to post the same suggetsion over and over

on topic: it really is a waste of time, not gunna happen

And this is why devs don't really do anything about suggestions.
    Ah well trolled my thread once again.
  • /Gohan - Dreamweaver
    /Gohan - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    We would also need to convince the devs to give it to us. Only way to do that is to demand it then do something to decrease sales on PWI and not let up until they give it to us.