Some questions about trophy mode...

Options
Tojop - Dreamweaver
Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
edited August 2010 in General Discussion
Just wondering if anyone actually does it. I know you get gold, bronze, or silver medals based on how well you do, which are then exchanged for misc items. I'm wondering how difficult it is for each instance. Also, the guide says either the whole squad or just the leader get reputation. Anyone know how much?
Post edited by Tojop - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Magiere - Dreamweaver
    Magiere - Dreamweaver Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Gold u have to reach the necessary 10k points (like in fb89) and finish in less than 15 minutes.
    Silver propably 15.01min - xx etc.
    Since only Gold Matters though u can as well stop the run and restart if something went wrong and slowed you down.

fb89 shared = 3 stamps each (+11 rep)
    fb89 greedy(leader) = 15 stamps (+11 rep)

FB99 shared = 13 stamps each (+12 rep)
    FB99 greedy(leader) = 60 stamps (+12 rep)
    -->All for gold of course.

For a well organised squad that actually know what they do and are charmed FB89's are quite easy to get done and accomplish gold. (got the Gold Medal here in our very first run with friends, (needed 11 min)
    FB99 are definetely a bit harder and u need high HP barb.

FB99 is quite the feat but doable with the necessary +gears and attention of players.
    Originally written by Satchiko to me regarding old spice commercial :
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.
  • Azgarius - Sanctuary
    Azgarius - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I think you may find this useful:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu9NWxuRLcg

Small movie from Gold Medal FB69 run. This will get you the general idea of the scoring system and the speed to do gold run.

Furthermore, about rewards:
    8 Gold medals = gold cape
    5 gold medals = random mold
    1 gold medal = attack/def charms
    3 silver medals = 3 star weapon
    1 silver medal = less attack/def charms
    3 bronze medals = 3 star armor
    1 bronze medal = even less attack/def charms

Other rewards are not worth mentioning, they include a super-small amount of exp and spirit + 10 random apothecary remedies.

As said before, you need to reach the score of 90 or more points at the end, which means you need to get around 15,000 points from mobs in less than 1000 seconds on the timer.

GL :)