World map display

Yindra - Sanctuary
Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Suggestion Box
I suggest you fix it. It's been broken for too long already, considering that the fix is a trivial "scale it down to fit on the screen" thing.
Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng
Post edited by Yindra - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Sabatier - Raging Tide
    Sabatier - Raging Tide Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    been suggested..

then suggested again..

then suggested again..

what seems like a simple request is apparently beyond the wit of mortal devs ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Gohan - Dreamweaver
    /Gohan - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Not gonna happen. The devs are too busy thinking of new packs to force on us to fix a small graphical glitch that I'm betting would take all of 30 minutes to fix.
  • Feiric - Harshlands
    Feiric - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I want world map! When I stopped playing for 11 months, I thought it would have been fixed in the mean time when I started again. Nope! b:angry
  • Zackey - Sanctuary
    Zackey - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    They should fix this, just keep suggesting this and theyll get annoyed enough to do it b:laugh
    What signature?
  • _Pale - Sanctuary
    _Pale - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    this is probably one of those things that are "beneath the awesomeness of the gaming developer"...
    Not something they can put on their resume, so it stays there ... unaltered
    I'm not there to make you survive in PWI, that's your job
    ** expected fail squad: express rule of thumb "you die by stupidity, you go to town" **
    ~Sanctuary~Cleric/Archer/Veno~Audeamus/Enelysion
  • Feiric - Harshlands
    Feiric - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I don't want it to be "beneath" the developer! In my uneducated developer knowledge, I think if they can add tideborn villages and islands to the map, they can fix the resolution while they're at it.

Please?

I just thought to maybe switch to windowed mode to be able to teleport my lvl 7 psychic to the main town instead of swimming around that fortress island. Takes like 10 minutes!
  • azurluen
    azurluen Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Yah. This is the reason I have to play on 1024x768 size, instead of full window mode... >_<
    [insert sig here]