This is just ridiculous....

Options
Yulk - Heavens Tear
Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
edited June 2010 in General Discussion
Seriously, I was killing felbone shanks for compound threads for almost 2 hrs, and only getting 4 compound threads? Seriously PWI, seriously, do we have to spend 24/7 just to get decent mats? I should send a ticket...

Why won't drops be reasonable instead being almost impossible to find until 2x? Do I have to play a veno just to farm everything? just taking thousands of mobs just for like 2 pieces?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
Post edited by Yulk - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Pepper - Lost City
    Pepper - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    mobs you killing have a kinda low drop rate
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/812 scroll down
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Metal raging Perfect Worlds since 2007
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

+1
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

True, but look at his level. There really aren't too many mobs his level that are in world map.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Pepper - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    b:shutup Dont be crazy 1 week of BH and he lvl 70
    look when he start to play
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    They are right bro, go use your main char and beat those darned bigheads (scrunchzors as I call them), or those evil arsonists (pyros).
    b:shutup Dont be crazy 1 week of BH and he lvl 70
    look when he start to play

I state 'Objection! Your comment is irrelevant to this case' on your intervention.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Sabatier - Raging Tide
    Sabatier - Raging Tide Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    these are his mains... guy spends more time telling high levels how to play their game than playing the game ;) I did chuckle when i saw the thread title and the poster.. cos it's what i think whenever i read a thread started by the op ;)

but back to the problem in hand... yeah go find some scrunchkin warriors or marksmen Skull Mountain^167 636 they have around a 9% chance of droppin thread.

to put that in context, shanks have 6.4% chance of dropping thread if you kill them at level. as you level above them the drop chance also drops.. sucks but that is the way it is

an alternative would be go kill stuff in fb39. a lot of the mobs there drop compound thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pepper - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options

I state 'Objection! Your comment is irrelevant to this case' on your intervention.

uhh... sht can i call Michael_dark or MagicHamsta to be my lawyer? b:shocked

me english no speak hard hard language b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Seriously, I was killing felbone shanks for compound threads for almost 2 hrs, and only getting 4 compound threads? Seriously PWI, seriously, do we have to spend 24/7 just to get decent mats? I should send a ticket...

Why won't drops be reasonable instead being almost impossible to find until 2x? Do I have to play a veno just to farm everything? just taking thousands of mobs just for like 2 pieces?
    You're doing it wrong.

You're getting 2 thread/hr killing mobs specifically for thread.

Find out how much coin/hr you can make killing any mob with decent drops. From my tests with level 30 characters, you should be getting around 150-200k/hr.

Take the 150k/hr and buy thread from cat shops or AH. In the time that you saved, go do something more productive, like finishing quests or BH or something.

The game is tuned so that the amount of a mats all players get is enough to support the subset of players who want to craft with that mat. That means if you try to get all the mats you need by killing mobs by yourself, it's going to take a long, long time.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You're doing it wrong.

Find out how much coin/hr you can make killing any mob with decent drops. From my tests with level 30 characters, you should be getting around 150-200k/hr.

Take the 150k/hr and buy thread from cat shops or AH. In the time that you saved, go do something more productive, like finishing quests or BH or something.

The game is tuned so that the amount of a mats all players get is enough to support the subset of players who want to craft with that mat. That means if you try to get all the mats you need by killing mobs by yourself, it's going to take a long, long time.

its not the money I am farming for, its the mats -_-" I am getting money fine, its just the drop rate is messing with me b:surrender + the mobs spreaded out which is very annoying

FB39 here I come
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    its not the money I am farming for, its the mats -_-" I am getting money fine, its just the drop rate is messing with me b:surrender + the mobs spreaded out which is very annoying

FB39 here I come

His point is that you'd be much, much more effective at farming coins and using that to buy the mats than farming the mats directly. Say you can get 100,000 an hour, if you pay 5,000 each, that's 20 Compound Threads per hour.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Sabatier - Raging Tide
    Sabatier - Raging Tide Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    would have to agree with above poster - if you are struggling to get a specific mat you need from drops - just farm for the coin and buy what you need. try 39 as i suggested. if it still has pathetic drop rate for thread, cut your losses and find something with plenty of dq drops (even with the price cut) it is still worthwhile.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BarbLord - Raging Tide
    BarbLord - Raging Tide Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you dont need compound thread for crafting until you are lvl 50+
    so i can only conclude you are farming for money which with the current compound thread prices( on RT anyway) isnt really profitable
    or planning way to far ahead sometimes you are better of waiting a bit like i did til 55 to get loads of compound oil(couldnt get a good drop rate before that)
    like someone in this thread stated theres some shrunkins that have a good drop rate why dont you wait until then

i could have expected a thread like this from someone like you Yulkb:surrender
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You're doing it wrong.

wish i could make tht much money i dont no what your doing but im not even making half tht on my low lvls chars in an hour lol
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    Options
    these are his mains... guy spends more time telling high levels how to play their game than playing the game ;) I did chuckle when i saw the thread title and the poster.. cos it's what i think whenever i read a thread started by the op ;)

but back to the problem in hand... yeah go find some scrunchkin warriors or marksmen Skull Mountain^167 636 they have around a 9% chance of droppin thread.

to put that in context, shanks have 6.4% chance of dropping thread if you kill them at level. as you level above them the drop chance also drops.. sucks but that is the way it is

an alternative would be go kill stuff in fb39. a lot of the mobs there drop compound thread.

I know him personally, he DOES have a main, a barb of lv 55 if my info is still updated. but I guess he won't use him to get the threads, as he prefers to grind as his BM, and QQ when he does not obtain the mats he wants. It's a tad annoying when he reports me about that kind of stuff too often, but I am his bud, so it's okay.

And he would not farm for coins to buy from other people, something I would not do either, since market prices are plain insane at times (seriously, 10k+ for ONE leather? WTH?). That said, I do not seek mats to use them for crafting, so I am safe.

P.S.: for all who diss the dude and have fun doing it, his ambition is not to level fast, but to rather get extreme versatility. Maxing all skills and even getting THREE simultaneous paths on his BM is how he rolls.
    I have chars of all classes and level them up normally, slowly and steadily.
    You could say we are atypical PWI gamers.

As for him supposedly failing in the forums, I guess he is too passionate and does not master the art of rhetoric. He got bad ideas too, but at least he is no spammer or flamer, right? I have always seen him as overly optimistic and I call him a dummy very often. But it's all done in a good ambience.
    (Oh, I still see his hamster-hijacked thread, and contributed to it a few times, so there)
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lololololol at Yulk complaining about drop rates, the one who wanted the game to be "epic hardcore" oh the irony.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lololololol at Yulk complaining about drop rates, the one who wanted the game to be "epic hardcore" oh the irony.

I noticed he is well-known here now, in some way b:sin. But yeah, he does want a harder game, and strives hard to get items. Praise him for that at least, as he does not get powerleveled or use shortcuts.
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I would totally take this thread seriously if it wasn't posted by Yulk, the guy who hates BHs because they make leveling "too easy". b:chuckle

Have fun grinding at my level with no 2x (hey that makes the game easier!!!) to level up at least once. b:laugh
    If you even complain about mat drops at YOUR level, get a bit higher in level, it would really be a refreshing perspective on lower and lower drop rates.

And no BHs or Frost or anything, those are evil!

EDIT: If you want to know how it "scales" up and how exponentially it goes... at your level one single BH should level you up and some more... at my level I think not even 10 BHs level me up, or close to that anyway (could be less but will reach that soon when I get higher).
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    Riverwell - Archosaur Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    And he would not farm for coins to buy from other people, something I would not do either, since market prices are plain insane at times (seriously, 10k+ for ONE leather? WTH?). That said, I do not seek mats to use them for crafting, so I am safe.

1. If it's still more efficient than grinding for the actual item then I don't really see the issue but...fine.
    2.If you're buying leather for 10k each, you need to do more shopping around.

EDIT: If you want to know how it "scales" up and how exponentially it goes... at your level one single BH should level you up and some more... at my level I think not even 10 BHs level me up, or close to that anyway (could be less but will reach that soon when I get higher).

I BH at his lvl doesn't lvl him up completely and some more. Soooo....

@OP someone posted to PW item database. Use it if you're really intent on farming your own thread, and GL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Praise him for that at least, as he does not get powerleveled or use shortcuts.

hey, from now on i'll fight without any soulspheres and with my hands tied on my back! praise me my followers!

not grinding for an item that has low drop rate at your level but grind for money and then buying it is not a shortcut; it's using your mind to organise your time effectively and maximise productivity. do you suggest that I should farm antelopes for 50 hay for that quest at 7x? lol or should i farm tt60 for drums when my only chance to get one is to wait for 2x, hope that the cleric/tank pass or wait until 8x to tank the drummer myself?

and about powerleveling... seems that powerlessleveling doesnt really improve your playing judging from what I read...
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    Options
    1. If it's still more efficient than grinding for the actual item then I don't really see the issue but...fine.
    2.If you're buying leather for 10k each, you need to do more shopping around.

I BH at his lvl doesn't lvl him up completely and some more. Soooo....

@OP someone posted to PW item database. Use it if you're really intent on farming your own thread, and GL.

1) Of course you pay higher for something you did not spend time and energy for, but some like to suffer for it. *nod nod*

2) I was talking about those in the catshops near the blacksmith of Archosaur, but of course you could browse around and find better rates. Or even better, open shop to purchase mats.
    hey, from now on i'll fight without any soulspheres and with my hands tied on my back! praise me my followers!

not grinding for an item that has low drop rate at your level but grind for money and then buying it is not a shortcut; it's using your mind to organise your time effectively and maximise productivity. do you suggest that I should farm antelopes for 50 hay for that quest at 7x? lol or should i farm tt60 for drums when my only chance to get one is to wait for 2x, hope that the cleric/tank pass or wait until 8x to tank the drummer myself?

and about powerleveling... seems that powerlessleveling doesnt really improve your playing judging from what I read...

I did say hardworking, I never said overly suicidal. (and I understood your sarcastic line there)

TT 1-1: I wonder why you go for such examples. Why are monsters of TT 1-1 at lv 60+ and supposed to be beatable ALONE if you choose it?
    Hay: Can't you use alts for that quest, which is a completely revolting in-game scam of a pointless quest?
    TT 1-1 the Return: Broken drums are not that hard to get with a good team even if they are lv 6x? Surely you lie.

Oh and trust me, not being powerleveled, especially at a lower level (because you are supposed to learn the mechanics of the game) aims at learning to face the game challenge ALONE or with people with the same levels.

If your only goal is to level fast and you never take the time to learn all the subtleties of each skill or the weaknesses and strengths of each class, you are bound to go nowhere and are dependant, not saying you QQ for this and that, which irritates me wholly.
    And trust me, with grinding, I did improve my surviving skills and tactics alone, thing that is not possible if you get everything handed over and never take the time and effort to practice on your own.
    Yeah, for me, benefiting from powerleveling is just like using a cheat code or a trainer.

Now, I am less against powerleveling when you are an alt, because you are supposed to know how to deal with monsters if left alone (if of course you worked hard as your main, otherwise it's something I cannot condone). But do not brag that you leveled on your own when you get at a high level, because it's a huge fallacy and an insult to the ones that helped you.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    uhh... sht can i call Michael_dark or MagicHamsta to be my lawyer? b:shocked

me english no speak hard hard language b:sad

Wait wha?
    you want a hamster to represent you?
    b:puzzled
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Korg - Lost City
    Korg - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    P.S.: for all who diss the dude and have fun doing it, his ambition is not to level fast, but to rather get extreme versatility. Maxing all skills and even getting THREE simultaneous paths on his BM is how he rolls.
    I have chars of all classes and level them up normally, slowly and steadily.
    You could say we are atypical PWI gamers.

I don't think anybody really cares particularly about how he plays, it's the fact that someone at such a low lvl thinks that they can jump on the forums and post the most ignorant topics because they play without any "help".

Really Yulk more power too you on your venture to play the game "normally" but in all honesty you had no business posting some of the threads that you have posted here. Atleast lvl to 6x or even 7x without help then maybe the forum would take you more seriously.
    IE: "tb sins are op i know since i lvld mine to 30" <---that is the one that got to me the most amongst others.
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I don't think anybody really cares particularly about how he plays, it's the fact that someone at such a low lvl thinks that they can jump on the forums and post the most ignorant posts because they play without any "help".

Really Yulk more power too you on your venture to play the game "normally" but in all honesty you had no business posting some of the threads that you have posted here. Atleast lvl to 6x or even 7x without help then maybe the forum would take you more seriously.
    IE: "tb sins are op i know since i lvld mine to 30" <---that is the one that got to me the most amongst others.

Yeah, but I felt like sharing the fact that he is not one that wants to cap at any cost possible, unlike countless others. If you have a high level, does it give you the absolute bragging rights? I don't think that should be fair.
    Yes, I understand that if you do not level enough, you see less of the game, and thus you are less entitled to open it. But this is not a rule that can be cast in stone.

On the other hand, if he did put tons of useless QQ threads and suggestions to remove this and that, I will say it again that I tried to stop him doing it because he is probably seen as a jester, the village's idiot or even worse at this point.

Showing the other side of the story is what I aimed for, for people to see that there is always a reason for things to happen. As for him being booed and laughed at, well, he kinda used the wrong arguments for his debates (and I shall not voice myself on it).
    edited June 2010
    Options
    TT 1-1: I wonder why you go for such examples. Why are monsters of TT 1-1 at lv 60+ and supposed to be beatable ALONE if you choose it?
    Hay: Can't you use alts for that quest, which is a completely revolting in-game scam of a pointless quest?
    TT 1-1 the Return: Broken drums are not that hard to get with a good team even if they are lv 6x? Surely you lie.

Oh and trust me, not being powerleveled, especially at a lower level (because you are supposed to learn the mechanics of the game) aims at learning to face the game challenge ALONE or with people with the same levels.

If your only goal is to level fast and you never take the time to learn all the subtleties of each skill or the weaknesses and strengths of each class, you are bound to go nowhere and are dependant, not saying you QQ for this and that, which irritates me wholly.
    And trust me, with grinding, I did improve my surviving skills and tactics alone, thing that is not possible if you get everything handed over and never take the time and effort to practice on your own.
    Yeah, for me, benefiting from powerleveling is just like using a cheat code or a trainer.

Now, I am less against powerleveling when you are an alt, because you are supposed to know how to deal with monsters if left alone (if of course you worked hard as your main, otherwise it's something I cannot condone). But do not brag that you leveled on your own when you get at a high level, because it's a huge fallacy and an insult to the ones that helped you.

about the hay:
    yes, i could use my alts. i farmed 5 hay with my cleric and i took quite a while
    then I switched to my psy, grinded a bit and bought the rest (to expand my cage, that quest is a total rip off indeed xD)
    about the tt60:
    unless more than 2 drums drop, a DD doesnt get anything (unless it's some sort of multi run squad or faction/friend squad). so I prefer to grind and buy the drums instead of wasting time in tt60

anyway, my point was that buying some mats to make something is not something inferior that you should be ashamed of -at least in my view

about the fast leveling:
    first of all I do believe that if you want to fully enjoy the game you should not level like crazy. I also believe that you get experience from grinding. But I also believe that doing bh with a same level squad is a great way to get experience, learn your class and you role in the squad. Maybe the exp from the first bh is too much, i dont know, I discovered it when i was 49 and leveled with one xD
    But i consider bh a vital training ground. I have no idea about other classes but usually after I found the winning macro (usually something like freeze+nuke) grinding is only F5 F5 F5 with some interruptions due to mag res/incr life mobs.

last but not least, it's a game. ppl are supposed to have fun, not work. as long as someone can play his/her class when we squad I dont care what he/she did. if i stumple upon a fail powerleveled, cashopping noob, too bad, I will quit and dont squad with him/her. after all, everyone has the right to play, are we going to enstablish exams in a game? xD if you fail, fail alone untill you learn to play :p
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    Options
    about the hay:
    yes, i could use my alts. i farmed 5 hay with my cleric and i took quite a while
    then I switched to my psy, grinded a bit and bought the rest (to expand my cage, that quest is a total rip off indeed xD)
    about the tt60:
    unless more than 2 drums drop, a DD doesnt get anything (unless it's some sort of multi run squad or faction/friend squad). so I prefer to grind and buy the drums instead of wasting time in tt60

anyway, my point was that buying some mats to make something is not something inferior that you should be ashamed of -at least in my view

about the fast leveling:
    first of all I do believe that if you want to fully enjoy the game you should not level like crazy. I also believe that you get experience from grinding. But I also believe that doing bh with a same level squad is a great way to get experience, learn your class and you role in the squad. Maybe the exp from the first bh is too much, i dont know, I discovered it when i was 49 and leveled with one xD
    But i consider bh a vital training ground. I have no idea about other classes but usually after I found the winning macro (usually something like freeze+nuke) grinding is only F5 F5 F5 with some interruptions due to mag res/incr life mobs.

last but not least, it's a game. ppl are supposed to have fun, not work. as long as someone can play his/her class when we squad I dont care what he/she did. if i stumple upon a fail powerleveled, cashopping noob, too bad, I will quit and dont squad with him/her. after all, everyone has the right to play, are we going to enstablish exams in a game? xD if you fail, fail alone untill you learn to play :p

The hay, weren't you talking about the lv75 quest? But yeah, if I were not willing to farm for it (as a veno or psychic it should be less painful to do, imo), I would buy them all and harvest to cover the costs (I hate coin-sinking and I never got broke because I about always regain what I lose in purchases; with exceptions, naturally).
    As for TT's drums, you ended in quite an ingrate squad. You spent potions, maybe charms and get zilch? WTH?

You know, if you want to buy mats for the heck of it, you are absolutely free to do so.
    I am no bigot telling you 'hey, no, don't do it because I find it lame'.

Games are supposed to indeed be fun, but also to let you play at your pace and whims (unless you fall into a group (squad, faction, etc.) that focuses on excellency, rushing and capping, if not lots of money-spending for high-end gear and orther bling-bling).

If you use BH to level AND improve your tactics, then I won't be against it, not like someone we know (eh, Yulk?). Still, I don't do BH and I am fine without it, as leveling is for me not the primary objective of my journey in PWI.

To conclude on this, I am glad we understood each other and that it did not end as a duel of trolling.
  • Yindra - Sanctuary
    Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Why won't drops be reasonable instead being almost impossible to find until 2x?

Because they are in the cash shop too...
    Do I have to play a veno just to farm everything? just taking thousands of mobs just for like 2 pieces?

You really think I have higher droprates?

I've been farming for Fungus today. Got 2 pieces... now I have to take a break to let my brain regenerate.
    Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng
  • Islamey - Dreamweaver
    Islamey - Dreamweaver Posts: 586 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Wait wha?
    you want a hamster to represent you?
    Just gimme the word and I'll start representing.
    yeah this is the OP of tide born QQ infamy b:cute but hes also hamstah :D
    The chillum is sometimes referred to as a chalice, based on a quote from the Biblical book of Deuteronomy. Thanks and praises are offered to Jah before smoking the chillum.
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Just gimme the word and I'll start representing.

yeah this is the OP of tide born QQ infamy b:cute but hes also hamstah :D

Yeah, his thread was the starting point of the hamster thread's legend.
    But I spent too much time here, I need to go out for a bit. b:bye
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The hay, weren't you talking about the lv75 quest? But yeah, if I were not willing to farm for it (as a veno or psychic it should be less painful to do, imo), I would buy them all and harvest to cover the costs (I hate coin-sinking and I never got broke because I about always regain what I lose in purchases; with exceptions, naturally).
    As for TT's drums, you ended in quite an ingrate squad. You spent potions, maybe charms and get zilch? WTH?

You know, if you want to buy mats for the heck of it, you are absolutely free to do so.
    I am no bigot telling you 'hey, no, don't do it because I find it lame'.

Games are supposed to indeed be fun, but also to let you play at your pace and whims (unless you fall into a group (squad, faction, etc.) that focuses on excellency, rushing and capping, if not lots of money-spending for high-end gear and orther bling-bling).

If you use BH to level AND improve your tactics, then I won't be against it, not like someone we know (eh, Yulk?). Still, I don't do BH and I am fine without it, as leveling is for me not the primary objective of my journey in PWI.

To conclude on this, I am glad we understood each other and that it did not end as a duel of trolling.

yeah, i was talking about the 75 quest with the absurd 50 hay requirement in the begining. when I mentioned spending the hay I was talking abou thte cage quest. the 75 quest will wait until i get a warsoul and therefore have nothing to do with my coins (=never)b:chuckle

well, I got chientin's edges that time xD and it was fun after all.

duel of trolling, lol ^.^
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I've been farming for Fungus today. Got 2 pieces... now I have to take a break to let my brain regenerate.

o-o i had so many fungus from a quest (dragonmaids, 78+ i think) that I fed them to my panther to get his loyality to 100% xD
    maybe you should wait to do that quest ;)