Evoke vs. PengWINS

2»

Comments

• Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    when the real MarcA is back im sure there'll be room for him in Evoke,

But I dont need help from the queen of rage quits being a ****** tourist in my guild after turning her back on it because I didnt act on her every whim.

Respect the co.ck.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Respect the co.ck.
    Are you trying to say you're a chicken?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • X_daehrren_x - Harshlands
    X_daehrren_x - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    bok bok bok bok bukooookkkkkkkkkkkkk

oh wait,what's this thread about again?b:surrender
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Are you trying to say you're a chicken?

Are you sayin' he's not?
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    when the real MarcA is back im sure there'll be room for him in Evoke,

Nah. I already talked to him, told him what happened and he doesn't want anything to do with Ejoke. Now that he's 90 he can apply to KY. That was the plan. So why should we both care if he got rage kicked?
    But I dont need help from the queen of rage quits being a ****** tourist in my guild after turning her back on it because I didnt act on her every whim.

1. Some guy owned you on world chat and all I said was "he got ya there" and you threw a bish fit and told me to gtfo.

2. I just made excuses to leave Ejoke. I wanted to leave a long time ago but Marc begged me to stay. Then when he lost internet did you not see my app on Zulu? Everyone freaked out and so I said it was fake.

3. Kismet and I made up so I decided to apply to KY instead and sorry buddy, but Ejoke will never be 1/10th of a faction that KY is.

4. Why couldn't 80 Evoke beat 30 PengWINS? You're the worst leader ever. All you do is scream at people and rage in vent when things don't go your way. If you would have calmed down and did a full push or something, that TW would have been yours.

But Ejoke thinks they're so hot sht cause they got a piece of KD carcass like a group vultures.

Being in Evoke was always embarrassing. Zzzzz.
    Respect the co.ck.

Respect my **** first, then we'll talk.

[btw, there are people like BelleNa, Sweet_Treat, SweetKitty, and idk who else who shamefully still stay in there. I hope you guys change your mind one day, and no disrespect to you lovely ladies.]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    not gunna lie.....evoke losing 80 vs 30 against pengwins was almost as bad as losing 80 vs 25 to KD. LOL, seriously, how can you concider yourself a top guild and think you deserve any respect with all the embarrasing **** that has happened to evoke. Evoke's name is about as tarnished as Kingdoms was, good luck with that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MuGata - Harshlands
    MuGata - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    No flame on my Thread plz b:sad
    4. Why couldn't 80 Evoke beat 30 PengWINS? You're the worst leader ever. All you do is scream at people and rage in vent when things don't go your way. If you would have calmed down and did a full push or something, that TW would have been yours.

lol it was doom screaming and taar was def leader lmao your facts are messed up gurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World International
    MuGata - Elf Archer - Demon

Perfect World Multilingual
    Lovintom - Barbarian
    edited June 2010
    Lol I know Taar was defense leader... I was in his squad... on defense team.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Bad defense leaders continue to camp out on defnese after realizing the other faction only has 30 total people in the instance....no excuse for allowing that war to last 3 hours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MuGata - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Bad defense leaders continue to camp out on defnese after realizing the other faction only has 30 total people in the instance....no excuse for allowing that war to last 3 hours.

lol give me SS of faction log with 30ppl online during TW and i will believe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lovintom - Barbarian
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Unfortunately, between being stunned, trying to tank a dozen people at once, and not losing land, I forgot to screenshot the guild roster during TW.

I checked the squad list from that war on our forum. I had five squads assigned, and three of them had five people rather than six. One person never showed up, one had a power outage halfway through and another who didn't sign up showed up at about the midway point.

Also, if you happened to press 'T' during your last push, you could have seen everyone we had in the instance since we were all meditating on our base wall.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • INovaI - Archosaur
    INovaI - Archosaur Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    lol give me SS of faction log with 30ppl online during TW and i will believe

http://img189.imageshack.us/i/20100604210135.png/

The 31/50 is actually mali or someone logged on their shop alt or something. But yeah. 30 people. Whats good. b:bye
    People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
  • MuGata - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Well we lost attack cuz we didnt had like half of our 10x plus lig and mali is like 20 of our lowbies you know all the 8x

we had 8x barbs to pull cata cuz we had only like 5barbs online for tw

see ya this week if crimson wont attack us <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lovintom - Barbarian
  • Taarna - Harshlands
    Taarna - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    hey we lost 1, we won 1, against people that been doing tw for what, a year and half, its dumb of me to QQ bout that, as it is for you to attack us then QQ bout not havnig people. and i didnt know that marca got the boot, but yea , should of if not him. why all you people talkin bout those tws that aint in either faction. belle i dont get why all a sudden you hating on evoke on the forums now, glad to see all the people that love evoke
  • MuGata - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    <3 kinda.__
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lovintom - Barbarian
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Well we lost attack cuz we didnt had like half of our 10x plus lig and mali is like 20 of our lowbies you know all the 8x

we had 8x barbs to pull cata cuz we had only like 5barbs online for tw

We had 30 on our defense, and 20 on our attack.

We have 3 total barbs in our guild.

When I am able to TW again on the 19th we'll see how it goes. I hope we can keep our land with 2 clerics and 3 barbs until then.
    edited June 2010
    and i didnt know that marca got the boot, but yea , should of if not him.

You don't know why I got booted. It was just dumb. And why would it be a good idea to kick one of the few mages that actually showed up for your TW?
    belle i dont get why all a sudden you hating on evoke on the forums now

I loved Evoke and I was down to help you guys with anything. But I'm tired of Taar raging at me when he gets drunk and loses sht. I love certain people in there, prolly 7 or so. But in general, it's just bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FujPacker - Harshlands
    FujPacker - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    b:cry
    Butthurt much?
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited June 2010

If we dont bid on you, Ill personally walk to sri lanka and kick ashez's ****.
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    Zoroaster - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited June 2010

hahaha this b:laughb:laugh
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:laugh
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    We had 30 on our defense, and 20 on our attack.

We have 3 total barbs in our guild.

When I am able to TW again on the 19th we'll see how it goes. I hope we can keep our land with 2 clerics and 3 barbs until then.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is why these two guilds will never dominate the map.

They come on here and blatantly say things like "oh btw we don't bother guarding the west side" and "our barbs can only TW for an hour, so if you can just last one hour then there's basically no way in hell we'll get the catapult to you."
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Killmin - Harshlands
    Killmin - Harshlands Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited June 2010

I wil be right beside you. than we can go down the street to Furys pad and have some sushi
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    You're such a lamer Belle, you sit there and big-up yourself for helping us while saying at the same time how much you hate us and then wonder why I kicked you?

It had more to do with the fact you were playing the char than the actual incident leading upto it.

And do you really think BelleNa, Kitty, Treat or Orora (or any other girl in Evoke you wish you could cyber.) actually take your opinion of me over their own in any way, shape or form? You're in serious need of a reality check princess. Just because I lost respect for you and treat you with disregard doesn't mean I'm like that with everyone.

And again, gratz Peng on holding your territory, you did it outnumbered. But really when you read between the lines all you're really saying is "It doesnt matter you didnt have key people for your attack war, all that matters is we didnt have key people for your defense war." Which is hypocritical. See you this weekend for round two, hope you did some recruiting.
    edited June 2010
    You're such a lamer Belle, you sit there and big-up yourself for helping us while saying at the same time how much you hate us and then wonder why I kicked you?

It had more to do with the fact you were playing the char than the actual incident leading upto it.

And do you really think BelleNa, Kitty, Treat or Orora (or any other girl in Evoke you wish you could cyber.) actually take your opinion of me over their own in any way, shape or form? You're in serious need of a reality check princess. Just because I lost respect for you and treat you with disregard doesn't mean I'm like that with everyone.

I help Evoke for BelleNa, Kitty and Sweet cause they're my friends and I'd help them do anything. And I don't want to cyber them but whatever you think Taar... And yes you do treat everyone with disregard. You only care about yourself and making Evoke look like hot shots. You'll do anything and everything to make Evoke look good but what about the people you've wrongfully kicked/yelled at/bitched at/taken advantage of just to get there?

And why wouldn't you want a mage helping you for TW? That's just stupid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    I help Evoke for BelleNa, Kitty and Sweet cause they're my friends and I'd help them do anything. And I don't want to cyber them but whatever you think Taar... And yes you do treat everyone with disregard. You only care about yourself and making Evoke look like hot shots. You'll do anything and everything to make Evoke look good but what about the people you've wrongfully kicked/yelled at/bitched at/taken advantage of just to get there?

And why wouldn't you want a mage helping you for TW? That's just stupid.

If I truely treated everyone with disregard theres no way Evoke would be full and stay full.

Fact is I haven't benefitted from Evoke at all. I have done over 100 guild TT runs and not used a single mat for Taar's armour which needs improvement, I sell overflow mats to buy hypers which go back into the guild (people trade their TT points for hypers) I also spend $50 USD per week on charms/hypers to help my guild, the 30mil from territories has only been used on towers and cata scrolls, theres 26mil sitting there which we will use to gear up the people that also sacrifice alot to better the guild.

You know not what you speak of.
  • MuGata - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    this is getting out of hand

lock plz?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lovintom - Barbarian
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    Kokki - Harshlands Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Ladies and Gentlemen, this is why these two guilds will never dominate the map.

They come on here and blatantly say things like "oh btw we don't bother guarding the west side" and "our barbs can only TW for an hour, so if you can just last one hour then there's basically no way in hell we'll get the catapult to you."

Wait Wait...you actually think what you are talking about?

We have 30 people in the TW because we don't recruit bad people AT ALL. So we don't grow to 200 people like instantly. So kind sir, GTFO of thing you have no idea about

And i just saw i need to update my PWI calculator and scare some people :P
    I'm famous! i'm on ecatomb
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    this is getting out of hand

lock plz?

You think THIS is getting out of hand?
    No.
    Go searc the thread "Next To Fail"
  • MuGata - Harshlands