Problems in game and with ticket system

Cholla - Harshlands
Cholla - Harshlands Posts: 132 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Support Desk
I have trouble ticket #15049-69318, which I am closing -- I was confused. However, the support issues I ran into while trying to get support on this non-bug were bad. Ultimately they worked in my favor because I figured out and solved my original problem. But if I had had a real problem, this lack of support would have hurt me.

Live chat was not working for me. When I tried to use live chat in Chrome, I was stalled because I must pick an issue and there was no drop down for me to pick an issue. And when I tried another browser (IE8), the live chat window opened without any chat interface (I was back to the "pick a server" screen in that new window).

But, also: when I submitted my ticket, I logged in part way through submitting the ticket, which sent me back to the start of the ticket submission process [which was fine] but then after I had submitted the ticket I could not try live chat again or examine the status of my ticket because I kept getting sent into a screen that wanted me to submit another ticket. [I closed my browser rather than submitting another ticket.]
Post edited by Cholla - Harshlands on

Comments

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Try using the latest version of IE8 or Firefix 3+ and make sure you have the latest version of Flash installed and Javascript enabled.

Disable any ad-blocking programs that you may have running or pop-up blockers.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.