New Daily

1235»

Comments

• Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I read a few first pages and a few of the last one; I did skip the middle, so I apologize if I skipped something importantb:surrender

I know the examples of the rewards from you guys, but is there any official page where I can check what are the possible rewards and the percentage related to it. I checked the PWI database, couldn't find it.

Any1 knows?

There's nothing on PWDB and the officials haven't, and most likely will not, release(d) anything.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Something to consider: everything that happens on PW-CN happens in here too. I think that the quest is so costly since CN servers have much bigger problem with inflation. Of course I have no proof yet but I'm almost certain that is the reason.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    first they nerf the income we get from DQs, then they do this? i was aghast when i saw i was supposed to buy125 of those things at 5k a pop. this is nuts!

so that makes two of the new events that are not doable, at least by meb:sad

what a joke. I need 285 Grey Tiger Badges at 5k a piece? For a daily?

*scratches that off the to-do list*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    i so agree with you. but for some of us, this is the only game in town, even if its PTP/PTW. i just try to do the best i can, on my own or with my kids, and enjoy the parts that attracted me to begin with-being a veno, changing into foxform, playing with my pets. its lonely without a guild, but with people joining them, then leaving in two months, making a guild fall apart every two months....but what can one do?b:sad

And this quest is why I have made my decision on whether or not to take a break for a while or quit.

I am going to take an extended break. I'll keep my client updated and watch the forums/website for any possible improvements PWE may make in the future.

This game is already (quite literally) a pay-to-play game. It's voluntary, but if you want to get anywhere or keep up with the other players (eg: those who have nothing else in the world to do but put time into this game AND the cash shoppers) then you have to spend money for zen and use the cash shop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Kitsunade - Lost City
    Kitsunade - Lost City Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Well in my opinion, this new "Daily" (Cause once you do it once you won't do it till another month) is just a giant middle finger to mock everyone in PWI

Seriously

Spend like 3 mil in **** and then get something that's worth 300k? i could get better stuff for 3 mil

and worst part of all, they think that an "Extra reward" is worth the time and effort after breaking your **** for hours to just let it up to how lucky you are, i'm sorry but i'll take my chances in the cube instead of this daily

and the summer event in a pvp server...seriously, you GM have some weird ways of gaining entertainment -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I MEAN IT
  • Quinnie - Heavens Tear
    Quinnie - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    couple guildys did the quest.

1st had fruit kinda same as from supply stash. like 5k xp and 2k spirit
    2nd had training esoterica

conclusion : money sink that isnt worth ur money (quest requiers DQ items for almost every part from what ive heard)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kitsunade - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    couple guildys did the quest.

1st had fruit kinda same as from supply stash. like 5k xp and 2k spirit
    2nd had training esoterica

conclusion : money sink that isnt worth ur money (quest requiers DQ items for almost every part from what ive heard)

if i do the quest and get a fruit it'll be hell in Lost City
  • Quinnie - Heavens Tear
    Quinnie - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    if i do the quest and get a fruit it'll be hell in Lost City

well the 2nd guildy was kinda losing his sanity during the quest and didnt liked the scroll reward tough it was better then the fruit of the 1st guildy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kitsunade - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    well the 2nd guildy was kinda losing his sanity during the quest and didnt liked the scroll reward tough it was better then the fruit of the 1st guildy.

i would lose it 100%

if i don't get a tiger cat shop people must die

and if i pay 3 mil i better get an assload of EXP not 100k nor 200k, make it 500k or 1 mil or gtfo >:O
  • vyrokk
    vyrokk Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Well id like to give props to the devs. This game actually pulled me away from WoW because the content was great and it was free.
    I guess its not the case of free now. If you lvl up to any extent, you can look forward to paying hundreds if not thousands of dollars to get any decent gear. Few people want to spend time squading in high lvl instances of any difficulty when its easier to blow daddies money for gear.
    I did this **** once today and got an eso!!!!!
    Some people are or can be hardcore players in this game. Its not gonna happen at this greed rate of the owners. Millions play WoW for a reason, you morons may have scratched that and are losing them faster than gaining.
    Im still playing and this is first post. Likely my last, I will not be forced into paying my hard earned money for an item that WILL be replaced by some luck item in the next *RARE PACK*

Keep cash shopping people, the pixels will pay off...............for them. (dont be a sucker)
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Seems like this new daily is catered to PW-CN folks where their gold per coin ration is crazy. It was something like 1-2 mil coins per 1 gold or something.
  • Desmin - Harshlands
    Desmin - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I'm sure everyone already knows how much the quest sucks by now, but I'll post my outcome anyways.

Cost: 995k coin and 36 DQ items.
    Reward: 110k xp and 1 dragon sphere, which gave 60k worth of DQ items.

It wouldn't have been worth doing even if it didn't cost me 1 million coins to start it.

I couldn't agree more, i'm deffinetly not even close to being rich in game and it cost me over 700k just to start the quest only to find out that in the end i get 1 dragon sphere and very little coin-exp-spirt, b:angry
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    dont necro threads... how the hell did you even find this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I'm guessing he searched... which is good

But he didn't check the original date, which is bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    -sigh-
    Necro.
    Q_Q