Looking for Australian/Oceanic guild

Elfasha - Raging Tide
Elfasha - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Etherblade (West)
Hi,

I'm new to the game (only downloaded yesterday), i'm curious if there are any casual Australian guilds around, I'll probably level up pretty fast, do in all games, but at the moment just looking for a place to hang out, chat and ask questions.

Thanks for reading :)
Post edited by Elfasha - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    You're looking for a guild in the wrong server section btw =) this is Heavens QQ....i mean Tear, you're in Raging Tide ^^
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elfasha - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    bah, took a day to get to lvl 18, willing to start over for a aussie guild.
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Well there are a lot of us here, but not really into 1 guild, since if we get into tw, we will have no way making any sunday sever time tw (monday 1pm for us). Plus u want to join a big guild that will have people on around the clock :P

but as i was saying lvl 1-80 is really a lonely place on all severs i think, you not good enough to join any decent guild, to join anything half decent, u need to be 89+. But in terms of number of players.. HT will be there at the top, I log into other severs.. their west arch (shopping area) never as full as us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Well there are a lot of us here, but not really into 1 guild, since if we get into tw, we will have no way making any sunday sever time tw (monday 1pm for us).

We have Aussies that have no problems making Sunday Server time TW's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elfasha - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Thanks for the info :)