Gratz Caesar

13»

Comments

• Rainie_days - Heavens Tear
    Rainie_days - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Ladies and gentlemen! Introducing - Lypifailia! He's here to prove that at one point in time, he said something before someone else said something that someone said before someone said something about something one time that someone said something! Big round of applause!

- Now get off my stage! b:cool

b:infuriatedb:infuriated OMG im dizzy after reading this text!!
    -Caesar's Gravekeeper- b:sad
  • Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear
    Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    well, belial did, before it got outbid by enrage's 25mil bid....

poor salad, off the map again this weekend =/

its ok it wasn't about getting on the map it was about having fun, and mission accomplished :D

b:cute
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    its ok it wasn't about getting on the map it was about having fun, and mission accomplished :D

I didnt have funb:sadnot enough hoursb:crybut next week will be awesomeb:cuteb:chuckle
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    And there's this thing I heard about Belial *waits for somebody to actually say that thing I heard*

Im still waiting on the GMs, or I told you I would blast them right here. I have no issues calling a liar a liar to their face....

Mia, you are a liar. Please, now go on about how I know nothing yadda, yadda, the thing, the thing, the thing... As posted in the other thread. Proof is in the GMs hands where it belongs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    *is curious now* thing?
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    *is curious now* thing?

You know, that thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Im still waiting on the GMs, or I told you I would blast them right here. I have no issues calling a liar a liar to their face....

Mia, you are a liar. Please, now go on about how I know nothing yadda, yadda, the thing, the thing, the thing... As posted in the other thread. Proof is in the GMs hands where it belongs.
    *is curious now* thing?

Just Tao spreading half-truths and misinformation.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    *edited out for Konari and drama and yadda yadda*

I'm not even playing the game/server anymore, and I'm not a Tao member, please explain why I would be playing "Tao's game"?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    sleepcat wrote: »
    You know, that thing.

Ohh, that thing? yeah i know that thing
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    is it that thing thats been going around HT cause i have an itch u know and hope that iosnt it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Fairly easy to deal with it, as long as there is no proof posted, it doesn't exist.

/end_QQ
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ShadowsWrath - Heavens Tear
    ShadowsWrath - Heavens Tear Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Woooaah All this hate between Tao and the rest of the server . Have they finally surpassed Enrage as HT's most loathed ?
    edited May 2010
    I don't think Tao is hated so much... I think that people just hear what I'm saying a lot and doubt it because of those before me that have said such things. Every faction has been accussed of it. I mean Tao is accussed of sending in a ticket getting 2 smaller TW factions leaders banned, it wasn't anyone in Tao. I'm aware who sent the ticket, but, it wasn't worth the war at the time to do anything.

We as humans have doubts about other humans... I understand it. *end rant*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited May 2010

Yes because noone saw the QQ this weekend on WC about getting ppl banned for fake bidding or your ex members thread in general chat, and you want the SS posted here of the other ****, I'll be more than happy to shut you up permantly. Oh what the hell I'll guess I'll just go ahead and post them now. Ofcourse I know it wont shut you up and you'll come back with more excusses.

*Edited screenshots per NaS rule, sort this out amongst yourselves, not the public*

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=720112

And those are just from since Thursday. So yes you dont know jack **** you're talking about.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Right; that's it, gang. If you really want to settle this, do so in PM's. Mia, I'm removing your screenshots per the "Naming and Shaming" rule, added to the fact that this is a personal matter between two particular parties.

In short; this isn't everyone's business, so please sort it out amongst yourselves, and keep the fire outta this subforum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
This discussion has been closed.