Amazing wizard story

Options
Yulk - Heavens Tear
Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Wizard
I had on my glacial shield most of the time, while I was doing CC (crowd control) heals while there was a tank around (LVL70+ archer). When we were about to kill Qingzi in BH29, I was healing the archer, and the two psychics were DDing, all of a sudden the archer DCed, I tried to heal the two psychics (I assume they had on black voodoo b:cry ) but they died because my morning dew was too slow to save them. Then I switched to stone barrier and then took out the rest of the HP it had left. Official squad wipe, but I survived it b:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
Post edited by Yulk - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    cool story bro.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Cool story bro.
    not
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Similar story happened to me today in abbadon BH. We were killing last boss, when 94 cleric died(he was helping). So I started healing all members. It was pretty tough. But my -30% channeling helped a lot. And my morning dew heal for 6500 HP so with sutra I healed 3 people without problem. Last boss in abbadon has quite strong AOE. I was so concentrated to healing other, that I forgot to heal myself and boss had last 500K HP when I died.b:sad Fortunately cleric was on his way back so they took boss away and start running and waiting for cleric. When cleric came we finish it very quickly. But I was healing almost all time killing boss. And I would be successful if I didn't forget on myself. I could heal all squad(except cleric) in abbadon and it would be amazing. I have no doubt that with -50% channeling we could do it without cleric.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lyzzern - Lost City
    Lyzzern - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Cool story bro.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2508297003&dateline=1263853257[/SIGPIC]
    Asoteric Runewolf just pwned you b:victory

(Yet another player who has quit this game :>; See you in Forsaken World)
  • Lyzzern - Lost City
    Lyzzern - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Cool story bro.
    not
    Just because your fellow psychics died for using Black Voodoo instead of White voodoo while waiting for the archer, you don't need to be angry :) Wizards pwn, they pwned before RT they pwn after RT and they'll pwn forever, face itzzzzz b:angry
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2508297003&dateline=1263853257[/SIGPIC]
    Asoteric Runewolf just pwned you b:victory

(Yet another player who has quit this game :>; See you in Forsaken World)
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Just because your fellow psychics died for using Black Voodoo instead of White voodoo while waiting for the archer, you don't need to be angry :) Wizards pwn, they pwned before RT they pwn after RT and they'll pwn forever, face itzzzzz b:angry

1) I'm a sin. Playing a psychic doesn't appeal to me.

2) My wiz soloed his BH29 at 46. Died several times getting to Qingzi but actually killing him isn't hard, it just takes a bit of time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Similar story happened to me today in abbadon BH. We were killing last boss, when 94 cleric died(he was helping). So I started healing all members. It was pretty tough. But my -30% channeling helped a lot. And my morning dew heal for 6500 HP so with sutra I healed 3 people without problem. Last boss in abbadon has quite strong AOE. I was so concentrated to healing other, that I forgot to heal myself and boss had last 500K HP when I died.b:sad Fortunately cleric was on his way back so they took boss away and start running and waiting for cleric. When cleric came we finish it very quickly. But I was healing almost all time killing boss. And I would be successful if I didn't forget on myself. I could heal all squad(except cleric) in abbadon and it would be amazing. I have no doubt that with -50% channeling we could do it without cleric.

D:
    no crab meat nom pots?
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    D:
    no crab meat nom pots?
    b:surrender

Nope. I don't using crab meat. I don't need it. Except this time. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kakie - Harshlands
    Kakie - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    [QUOTE= 2) My wiz soloed his BH29 at 46. Died several times to Qingzi but actually killing him isn't hard, it just takes a bit of time.[/QUOTE]

Sry for the necro...but... => BS...
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Sry for the necro...but... => BS...

Since you necrod this anyway:

Vit build
    HP charm (the one you get for trading in your FB19 weapon)
    Life powder
    Rejuvenation pots
    Second wind
    Lots of HP pots
    Gear with mostly earth resistance

How about you try something yourself before calling BS or saying something is impossible? b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    clerics can do that at 29

uhmmm

i did dismal shade solo when i got the quest -on charm and pots D:, the cleric died right in the beginning cause he was fail

hmmmm highest possible earth rsistance.. there was some wiz specific genie skill, gain chi and become immune to earth,hell it sucks but i had it once ^^
    how about a *highest Elemental Defense Contest* :P?

like 1 element gear, (sage) barier, cleric buffs, elemental shell + apo def pots? D:
    anyoe out there can hit 100k water earth or fire def?
    i like potato
  • Wizard_El - Raging Tide
    Wizard_El - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    some psys are rly annoyin
    b:victory to wizards