Highest Crit you have ever done, with screenies >.>

2»

Comments

• AngelOfLies - Heavens Tear
    AngelOfLies - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Well i saw the wiz thread, so i wanted to start a veno one.

Well my one/s

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/5508/20100325105148.png
    (bottom left of the screenshot, in the damage log)

now post yours

ok first off, wow thats an old pic xD i remember u and aya from immortal, and aya's bout lvl 100 by now. but im not going to bother with a screenie, >.> never took one xD. my highest on my veno has been 10k, not amazing but attacks not that lvled etc. still 10k's enough to steal aggro from my pet
    Avatars: Name-Class-Lvl-Server-Guild-Activeness

AngelOfLies-Cleric-90 Sage-no guild-Not currently Active
    _CatGirl_-Veno-80-No Guild-Not Currently Acitve
    BlindingEdge-Seeker-6x-No Guild-Main
    DrawtheWaves-Sin-5x-No Guild-Active Alt
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I didn't know this was a contest or a display of ignorance of the components of dps. I don't recall seeing any screen shots with higher numbers (or even close) either. I'm not even sure the screen shot is even showing crits. I posted to show that Veno mag dps isn't as weak as some make it out to be: even pure mag with survival gear (that can get through any PvE situation) does well. Rather than focus on high numbers, I favor -ch and with the extra mag I could have used: it would have been -54% ch. My weapon isn't the best, it's a Mirage with 2 Stone of Savants refined to +8. It's not as good as a Beamhoof Slicer, but even with the rep for the Beamhoof, the cost seems ridiculous. I chose to stick with the Mirage until rank 8 to cut costs. Of course I could get higher numbers with Sapphires or some other imbue, but high numbers wasn't the goal: dps was. Continue trolling away ignoring -ch just like the idiots in that one guild I left ignored defense. We'll note that you've posted no screen shots of your own. b:chuckle
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i know venos with much better magic atk/channeling but they dont post here since most of the threads are... nvm. venos can put up some serious damage but is still under wizards or any other DD. i saw even barb doing over 300k on delta bosses...