What would the world's strongest wizard look like?

Options
Delmarte - Lost City
Delmarte - Lost City Posts: 216 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Wizard
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If I'm here I'm bored or procrastinating. b:cute
Post edited by Delmarte - Lost City on

Comments

• Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    With 11.2k pdef self buffed, why the hell not?
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wings of Cloudcharger > Nirvana cape, you use the cape simply for the sake of defence lvl +10 from set but I think use the TT nirvana for the +5 atk lvl is better for wizard
    on the weapon, saphyre gems lvl 12 give higher damage boost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    made a few changes....

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=16417876c79dffa4

demon emberstorm ftw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    squab wrote: »
    lol@Vit stones
    lol.

With that warsoul weap a wiz would probably 1shot everything already, so why not?

Though maybe -channel stones would be nice instead.
    And I think replace 1 nirvada ring with rank8 ring. +4crit instead, for not so much less added dmg
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wonder if squabs ever actually played the game...

If ya got +12 high grade defense ornaments as well as +12 magic rings, who the hell is gonna hit you hard enough to do any real damage? All you need is HP after that. Only people hitting you hard would be other warsoul users, in which case you should have knowledge of your skills enough to drop them in 1 hit.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    any wizard using vit stones is pretty much just an idiot.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • brownflamer
    brownflamer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Thw world's streongest wizard would be standing in the middle.....With dead bodies lying all over the placeb:laugh
    PS......I'm half-joking b:mischievous
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    b:cutewanna play with me
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Scorched_Sky - Sanctuary
    Scorched_Sky - Sanctuary Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If I ever get nirvana, I aint sharding w/ cit gems or vit stones (the 20 vit stones are unrealistic, which I understand is the point of the thread...but...) jade of steady def's are the way to go b:victory.

With +12 (yeah, unrealistic...) refines on all gears, I could get 12-15k pdef fully buffed (easy for any unrealistic build), 13-16k hp (from just refines), and +60 def (24 socks = 48 def, 1 from each event belt/neck, 10 from 5 nirvana pieces).

I'm pretty sure this blows away any builds on here yet (maybe not the +20 vit stones, but idk).
  • Linwiz - Lost City
    Linwiz - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Itd look something like this
    hax.png
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hax.png

hax!
    not enough crit
    b:scorn
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hax.png

lol, even on private servers ppl can fail

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Linwiz - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol, even on private servers ppl can fail

Dex is from weapon mods btw (well mostly hh99 boots also give 9)
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1178264/wep.png

Vit is actually 3 w/o gear, and only 75 str (required for armor and wep)

And that is w/o any buffs

With buffs on the other hand...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1178264/haxwbuffs.png
  • XSporadic - Dreamweaver
    XSporadic - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Im sure this build is possible with swordman's funds lol

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=5501d584e11c7852

except maybe the ornaments or level o-o

-64% channeling
    13k hp
    16.5k phys def
    16k magic def
    17k-21k magic attack
    19k mana

**** sexy lol
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Dex is from weapon mods btw (well mostly hh99 boots also give 9)
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1178264/wep.png

Vit is actually 3 w/o gear, and only 75 str (required for armor and wep)

And that is w/o any buffs

With buffs on the other hand...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1178264/haxwbuffs.png

I was considering that a fail because 9k pdef and 13k HP on a private sever is kinda' non factor when you have archers running around with +12 rank16 or 17 bows..
    And damn, all that stats are on one weapon or it's photoshop? I mean, that's outrageous even for private serversb:chuckle

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Linwiz - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I was considering that a fail because 9k pdef and 13k HP on a private sever is kinda' non factor when you have archers running around with +12 rank16 or 17 bows..
    And damn, all that stats are on one weapon or it's photoshop? I mean, that's outrageous even for private serversb:chuckle

That's not photoshop, thats the actual weapon

And 13k hp is way more then enough when buffed with stone barrier an archer only hits 300 dmg :D, and even putting vit+20 stones in everything, most people except for barbs never go past 20-25k hp on it anyway
  • MagicWaffle - Sanctuary
    MagicWaffle - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=4a65cabeb88c4604
    ^imo this would own
    cast time -99
    health 10k
    mana 11k
    physical def 8k
    elemental res 13k
    mag attack 17-21k
    seems pretty awesome to me O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Name-level/class-faction
    MagicWaffle-71 Wizard-BlackOath
    Kyrozoan-84 Barbarian-None (retired)
    Vertebreaker-55-Seeker-None (retired)
  • Linwiz - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=4a65cabeb88c4604
    ^imo this would own
    cast time -99
    health 10k
    mana 11k
    physical def 8k
    elemental res 13k
    mag attack 17-21k
    seems pretty awesome to me O.o

Getting even one channeling mod on those rings is quite a chance in hell, let alone 3, its impossible to get channeling mod on any pdef ornament as shown here http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/20386 (well this is the only one that can http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/9325 just as a sake of accuracy to the post)

That weapon technically doesnt exist as the only way to get it is with about 10 billion in game coin/30,000 gold

The tome Im pretty sure doesnt exist either
  • Axisboldone - Heavens Tear
    Axisboldone - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Reduced physical damage stats are a complete waist of time. Do the math, if you still want deduced phys damage on your gear then you are just a fool. Elemental resistance stats on gear is an even bigger waist of time for a wiz. If you look for either of these stats on gear attribute adds you are an idiot. IN fact if you are a wizard that looks for anything other than Pdef, vit, mag, crit, or minus channeling on your gear than YOU ARE A FOOL. I guess a LA build in there late 90s might look for something other than these but again LA in late 90s still a fool.
  • brownflamer
    brownflamer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The strongest wizard in the world would be one with stealth b:chuckle

Invisibly one-shotting ppl sooooo hard....even dedean nerves won't work b:pleased
    PS......I'm half-joking b:mischievous
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That's not photoshop, thats the actual weapon

And 13k hp is way more then enough when buffed with stone barrier an archer only hits 300 dmg :D, and even putting vit+20 stones in everything, most people except for barbs never go past 20-25k hp on it anyway

I don't know what r.tards are on that server, but I played and I play also on private server both wizard and archer. A server where grade 16 and 17 weapons have only 3 stats not 30, a server that has also +20 vit stones.
    And believe me, even with 20k pdef and 18k HP self buffed, a +12 G17 bow hits for at least 1.5k with 3k crits. And crit rate being about 75% on any decent endgame archer on a private server, I can safely say you're either bullshyting or just don't know what you're talking about.
    And most people not going above 20-25k HP? you're kidding, right? 18-20k is common and minimum desired for any and every robe on a private server. Clerics go in the 27k Range, BMs go in the 35k range and barbs over 50k. And yeah, I tried at least 3 diff private servers, the story is the same in all of them.
    Getting even one channeling mod on those rings is quite a chance in hell, let alone 3, its impossible to get channeling mod on any pdef ornament as shown here http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/20386 (well this is the only one that can http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/9325 just as a sake of accuracy to the post)

That weapon technically doesnt exist as the only way to get it is with about 10 billion in game coin/30,000 gold

The tome Im pretty sure doesnt exist either

technically your class/gear/game knowledge doesn't exist either.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Linwiz - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I don't know what r.tards are on that server, but I played and I play also on private server both wizard and archer. A server where grade 16 and 17 weapons have only 3 stats not 30, a server that has also +20 vit stones.
    And believe me, even with 20k pdef and 18k HP self buffed, a +12 G17 bow hits for at least 1.5k with 3k crits. And crit rate being about 75% on any decent endgame archer on a private server, I can safely say you're either bullshyting or just don't know what you're talking about.
    And most people not going above 20-25k HP? you're kidding, right? 18-20k is common and minimum desired for any and every robe on a private server. Clerics go in the 27k Range, BMs go in the 35k range and barbs over 50k. And yeah, I tried at least 3 diff private servers, the story is the same in all of them.

Youve obviously never played on the one Im on, most of the max levels wizard dont go past 15k hp, and I know quite a few, archer crit rate usually wont go past 50% (I have an archer too, 48% crit rate and 14k acc, and 22k hp) g16 and g17 weapons on this server DO only have 3 mods, that screenshot I showed you is the g18 magic sword, which was custom made by the founder to have that many mods, all of them except for the last one is always the same, clerics on the other hand DO prefer to use vit+20 stones which do exist, and I have seen a few with heavy armor and 30k hp, boy o boy are they a bish to kill, you are right about barbs going into 50k hp, and the highest hp barb on the server is 67k hp sage barb, and I have a bm too, I had 150 vit on it for a while and recently dropped it to 3, I have 27k hp currently, and I do pretty damn well with it, and if you really want to know what server I am using, feel free to message me privately and I will tell

And by the way, in all I have tried, this one is by far the best
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    can i pm youb:cute
  • Linwiz - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    can i pm youb:cute

Oh did it seem like I only meant Ursa, meh go ahead if you want, but Im not saying it out in the open