Happy April Fool's Day - from FakeBid

Comments

• SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    jaeseu wrote: »
    I'm not going to waste my time trying to read five-page-worth of childish wall of text/complaints on something over a freaking TW and let my IQ drop by the dozen from the stupidity. Perhaps YOU should've been the one to bother even reading at least the first post because obviously you didn't seem to catch the part where LonelyMoon stated "invited are friends from my inner circle and ALL are eligible for first TW on Friday, all have 100 hours" and I'm pretty sure with LonelyMoon being the level s/he is, s/he has more than one friend.

Anyway, stop being a sore loser just because your faction or whoever you're trying to defend didn't get the winning bid. It's just a game ffs, and lucky you, TW occurs every week so you can just get off your whiny **** and try again next time. =| Jeez.

Edit: And I'd like to add that I believe awhile back, there was a one-player ran faction (meaning, he was the only one in it) and he won a bid thing I think for a Radiance territory and he, too, was going to attend that TW even though he would be the only one on his side. Did anyone complain? No.

Understand there is a difference between faction land that has 1 bid(does NOT effect scheduling) and purposefully throwing off the schedule.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KmC_bOi - Heavens Tear
    KmC_bOi - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    ROFL omfg i cant believe what i came back to game too... made me laugh SOO much
    "FakeBid" god it made me laugh....
    funniest part is enrage goes on about how every1 QQ's to them, i logged on and got hammered with QQ every single peice from enrage xD. guess thts my fault for logging off at west gate b:surrenderb:sad
    ya Tao had a down week but we arnt going to place bids to save us or w.e
    if lypi paid LM well.. im kinda sure the GMs would be able to see if there was any IP<>IP activity even if its on a alt so dont QQ enrage have fun b:byeb:chuckle
    RIP Enrage, No One Will Miss You <3b:victory
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I know fake bidding is......bad but c'mon, we all got a good "lol" out of it. rofl

I found it funny, Im sure some Enrage ppl found it funny too.

All in the name of LOLs and ROFLs.b:victory

Clever april fools joke ftw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited April 2010
    funniest part is enrage goes on about how every1 QQ's to them, i logged on and got hammered with QQ every single peice from enrage xD. guess thts my fault for logging off at west gate b:surrenderb:sad
    if lypi paid LM well.. im kinda sure the GMs would be able to see if there was any IP<>IP activity even if its on a alt so dont QQ enrage have fun b:byeb:chuckle

The server doesn't log transactions that detailed. And nice to see another rejected app voicing their opinion.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KmC_bOi - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    When it's Enrage doing something it's called "Breaking the rules"

Anyone else and its called "Having fun"

Get over yourself.

oh and btw... im guessing its not that.. just being the "rule breakers" and KSin every1 on MQ nd WB's pays off for us aye?? QQ more
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Noone's QQing anymore kmc..time to move on
    People were upset because we lost a potential fun fight with Tao.
    But thats more then done with.
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Sgt has been the biggest QQr since this started. Honestly, I'm a little surprised, I didn't think he was quite the QQr he is.
    What's funny is all the nonsense about Tao and LM working together for this. LM, HoangPhi, and most of the members of Tao can tell you thats quite impossible, and I would assume long term this plan is to hurt Tao for some silliness.
    It was certainly funny. I laughed my **** off. For real, its gone now, and that makes me sad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    For real, its gone now, and that makes me sad.

Until next week when 3 more factions will outbid Tao Rad and Enrage, then lets see if the ban hammer will fall... i start thinking that this is LM's hidden purpose b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Scarlett the point in my post was to ensure that the QQ was over, and hoping that everyone would just stop yelling at each other for once >_<
    edited April 2010
    Sgt has been the biggest QQr since this started. Honestly, I'm a little surprised, I didn't think he was quite the QQr he is.
    What's funny is all the nonsense about Tao and LM working together for this. LM, HoangPhi, and most of the members of Tao can tell you thats quite impossible, and I would assume long term this plan is to hurt Tao for some silliness.
    It was certainly funny. I laughed my **** off. For real, its gone now, and that makes me sad.

Stop QQing about me in a thread, see how that works?

Seriously thought you were done QQing last night when you blew up my whispers with pleas of Lypi's innocence.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Meh, note to self: don't log off or people start trying to bait people whose accusations were over... b:irritated
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • _evil_angel - Heavens Tear
    _evil_angel - Heavens Tear Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I know fake bidding is......bad but c'mon, we all got a good "lol" out of it. rofl

I found it funny, Im sure some Enrage ppl found it funny too.

All in the name of LOLs and ROFLs.b:victory

Clever april fools joke ftw

funny huh ill come rob ur house and **** on ur toothbrush and say april foooooooooooools

funny huh?
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    funny huh ill come rob ur house and **** on ur toothbrush and say april foooooooooooools

funny huh?

Fake Bidding = House Thief? o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • KmC_bOi - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    Tooth Brush??? Pee??? O.o b:sweat
    edited April 2010
    Note to Anue: Just don't log off at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Wow for all the damn qqing I read in this thread I can't believe ppl haven't gotten it through their thick skulls that *gasp* the world will not end w/ bids such as these if they become common. It just means omg that Marin, urbanpulse, and Aneurysmal can't be cheap w/ their bids or be forced to stay by a bid npc and hope for the best.

Yes in the PAST the gms it seemed had a personal vendetta against Enrage w/ the bans on ksing oracle bosses (if I recall almost every one of them that got banned had recently left Rad at the time while others who were doing worse ksing received no bans; so perhaps some Rad loving GM went overboard) and them going on alts to make "fake bids" and getting bans. Although I can recall Hailstrom leaving Enrage; forming a 1 man guild/bidding on Rad/receiving a 1 week ban for "fake bidding." So I can kinda understand if some in Enrage are poed atm but all I can think is 3 things as to why GMs are allowing this:
    1. The GMs learned/realized they went too far before and shouldn't have done what they did.
    2. A rogue GM had it out for Enrage and is either no longer employed/got reprimanded for their actions.
    3. The GMs have decided ahh **** it and apathy has set in.

Bottom line though unfortunately imo is when bad things happen to Enrage; t.s. you have no right to complain, plead to GMs, post qqing on forums (ahem slaughter). Many in your guild "grief" ppl in the game daily w/ no repercussions so playing the sympathy card won't cut it. Wow so you got a small taste of your OWN medicine and now we have to read slaughter, kiyoshi, et. all qq about in in the forums? How about suck it up and realize for once you got what your guild dishes out daily? Imo it's funny as hell reading the supposed "bully" of the server qq when someone effects their gameplay. Nahhh the typical response is qq and then blast anyone who doesn't agree w/ them so here comes the flames on me.

Oh and fyi yes I found it hilarious what LonelyMoon did but does that mean I agree w/ the perceived non-uniformity of the bans on fake bids skewed towards Enrage doing this? No I think it's kind of b.s. that the GMs aren't uniform in enforcing their "rules." But sorry Enrage you don't have the RIGHT to qq about it when there's thousads of stories ppl throughout the server can tell of Enrage "griefing" etc. without receiving a ban. Suffice it to say the GMs are NOT uniform in the enforcement of their rules and we are all subject to the whims and actions of whatever mood they are in. The GMs could put a stop to all of this at anytime if they chose to but they do not by being more proactive in game and on these forums. So one person can do one thing 100x while another can do it once and receive a ban. The "gray" areas is what causes all the confusion/qqing and is what this thread is all about. Is LonelyMoon's bid "fake"? Well if it's not then why did others in the past with similar bids get banned? Only the GMs can answer these questions and thus far they have chosen not to...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hiddenalt
    hiddenalt Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    wow Enrage getting a taste of what they dish out thats funny what is most funny is the QQ Sgt is doing to the extreme wouldve expected better then that. And Mytsic being calm i swear it aint right

Also LM u r still my fav person to listen to lol
    edited April 2010
    Until next week when 3 more factions will outbid Tao Rad and Enrage, then lets see if the ban hammer will fall... i start thinking that this is LM's hidden purpose b:puzzled

b:chuckle I meant my **** was gone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    wow, look at all the ppl still QQing about Enrage.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rytania - Heavens Tear
    Rytania - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2010

IP<>IP activity?? LOLWUT?? For your information, we all connect to one server; we don't connect directly to each other. Woooow! I'd rather be *accused* from others of being a butthurt QQ'er than *proving* to others I was a drooling idiot.

ITT: cool stories told by cool bros

Also, sage all of this garbage
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Not IP if something happened ingame, but Server tracks and storages data of all transactions and GM's can get into data if you report something via support ticket and if they care to go look.
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • Garrand - Heavens Tear
    Garrand - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    ye... the GMs have overreacted in the past.

damn... anyone remember the GM that killed a WB for some noobs that defected was KSing?

even tho u may have areed with that GM or w/e... still its bad that the GM did that. too involved or what o.o
    edited April 2010
    ...Sihndra reset Cenminator on my party once before
    Was a long time ago, around the time lots of Enrage were being banned during KSing and stuff
    Our party had killed it dozens of times before with ease
    Then at about half HP one day, Sihndra popped up, and within 10 seconds the boss had reset.
    Then he disappeared without saying anything.
    Coincidence?
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    ToS and RoC make you realise managements can ban you in some situations even if your respect ToS and RoC - and allow you to do things against those as well. Nothing much there is to be done there imo.
    But If you upset them by constantly doing things that are seen as 'bad' by many players, and if they complain via GM's - your in trouble.

Also writing a polite ticket in support section can fix most of the issue's as GM's would feel that it would not be right for them not to act at all if you were nice in the 1st place.

edit: GMs banned alot of players luring bosse's everywhere.
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
    edited April 2010
    Well actually, with Ultra and Evo's fake bid, they could track the trade, but they had to ban the leader of Ultra, not the trader. They can track who sends mail, to whom, ect. I'm not sure where you got the idea they can't, but I've seen it first hand several times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Well actually, with Ultra and Evo's fake bid, they could track the trade, but they had to ban the leader of Ultra, not the trader. They can track who sends mail, to whom, ect. I'm not sure where you got the idea they can't, but I've seen it first hand several times.

wow i remember those days, though i thought they were long in the past. anyways, everyone stop QQing. we will just have to see what comes of this... if anything i'll actually get to use my tw pay for something other than charms once in a while (new fashion anytime soon? i'm sure bella and I could both use a new pair of shoes)
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • jaeseu
    jaeseu Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    wow, look at all the ppl still QQing about Enrage.
    Wow, look at the people (or for now, the one person aka you) that is still QQing about this 'Fake Bid' thing probably. x; Otherwise, if you stopped caring I think you would've stopped posting here a long time ago, lol.
    edited April 2010
    jaeseu wrote: »
    Wow, look at the people (or for now, the one person aka you) that is still QQing about this 'Fake Bid' thing probably. x; Otherwise, if you stopped caring I think you would've stopped posting here a long time ago, lol.

I know I'm all you think about, it's ok to profess your obsession with me on a forum, I don't mind.
    b:chuckle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    For those who care, FakeBid did have 4 people in their attack on us.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Ju$tiCE - Heavens Tear
    Ju$tiCE - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It was fun. :3 I had my fair share of blood tonight.