Well Met

Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Hey fellow Dreamweava'z

My BM finally reached level 79 and I am out of quest other then my FB and this FC. BH/CS I do for my Genie, since a remake is in the process.

TW?...well not sure...don't look too fun with Calamity hold almost 90% of the map..I'd prolly just be another PK'd mark added to someones chart.

But my question is this..what is the recommend level for a Barb to Tank my FB 79 & FC?...cause waiting around jumping into BH and spending coins for CS (Which the price for CS is getting too high now a days) is starting to get really boreing.

Pls some info regarding the level of Squad I will need for my FB and FC quest?
To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
Team work is Flawless,
To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
Post edited by Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    FB79 can be very well tanked by a veno, a 90+ wizard, a good geared 90+cleric (a lot of pdef on gear), a 90+ BM and any barb that has more than 10k HP.
    Bosses in 79 are quite a joke, nothing compared to the 69 pole and gaurnob.

Level of the squad? I dunno, depends on your preference. A lot of 90+ have BH in there , so just buy a tele and WC it and you'll get a 90+ team in seconds.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wtvdie
    wtvdie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    FB79 can be very well tanked by a veno, a 90+ wizard, a good geared 90+cleric (a lot of pdef on gear), a 90+ BM and any barb that has more than 10k HP.
    Bosses in 79 are quite a joke, nothing compared to the 69 pole and gaurnob.

Level of the squad? I dunno, depends on your preference. A lot of 90+ have BH in there , so just buy a tele and WC it and you'll get a 90+ team in seconds.

90+bm? ya... dont think so. 80+bm is enough, mobs in 79 are weaker than 69 mobs. bosses have no debuffs or aoes. 79 is generally easier.
  • Nev_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Nev_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Hmm...we ran this FB with a 78 Barb, 2 79 Clerics, an 80 Wizzy (myself) and you Sel...an 80 BM!!! We tore it up! Wooot!!!b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    umad bro?b:cute

DW Wizard - Celestial Demon
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Yes we did Nev...surprisingly much easier then 69 Pole & Gnob. ..Now for this FC stuff Grr...why does the game do that? b:surrender
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon