hyper exp questions

Options
shootingstarvn
shootingstarvn Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
hi , I wanted to grind with a guy phys mobs but i got some questions for hyper exp stones :

what is the best hyper exp mode ? 3 hours x4 = 12 x and need 3 hyper stones so it is the cheapest and get 12x exp after 3 hours

when i grind in 2 ppl squad do i get half of the hyper exp rate and the other guy normal exp?
Post edited by shootingstarvn on

Comments

• Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary
    Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    hi , I wanted to grind with a guy phys mobs but i got some questions for hyper exp stones :

what is the best hyper exp mode ? 3 hours x4 = 12 x and need 3 hyper stones so it is the cheapest and get 12x exp after 3 hours

when i grind in 2 ppl squad do i get half of the hyper exp rate and the other guy normal exp?
    Assuming you can grind on phys mobs for a sustained 3 hours, then yes going x4 for 3 hours is the best value for using 3 hyper stones. (If you could do an FCC run in under an hour, then x8 would be the best value for 3 stones.)

When you grind in a 2-person squad, basic XP (before any multipliers) is split in half assuming you are both near the same level. If there is a significant difference in levels then an XP penalty applies, but I'm not sure of the exact formula. It's probalby like the "Experience Multiplier" column in [URL=""]this table[/URL], which applies between a player and a mob, rather than among players within a squad, but you can see that a high level and a low level partied together drops the low levels EXP rate by more than a factor of 2.