Impulse Guild Recruiting! (Archosaur)

Ascii - Harshlands
Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Guild Banter
Impulse

Tired of your Server? Want a fresh start on a brand new server? Looking for a guild that offers you everything you need from a faction? Then Join Impulse!

> Welcome to Impulse
Impulse is a brand new guild dedicated to the Competitive play and event such as Territory wars, PvP as well as the Player vs. Environment. With many level 100 characters already in from the Harshlands the guild has all the preparation and experience needed to get going right from the off, after all I wrote the PW Wikipidea Guides on Territory wars which has over 5000 Hits!

> So what dose Impulse offer for you?
Well a brand new fresh start at TW for once! With plans for Territory wars as soon as possible its just a matter of time. We also have a wide range of experience in every single instance that Perfect world has to offer;

Frostcovered
Twilight Temple
Territory wars, both PvE and PvP
World Bosses
Lunar Glade
Temple of Naviara
Every FB instance
City of Abominations
Dragon Temple

> Our Policies are simple;

Respect - as a member of Impulse , you are expected to show respect to all your fellow guild mates and officers.

No-Drama - Impulse has a strict NO DRAMA policy. Any problems you have with members, please bring it up with an officer. All arguments are to be kept OUT of faction chat, any occurrences will incur a warning.

Mature - Impulse is looking for mature members that know how to get along well with others. Maturity level will be judged by behaviour, not age. We dont care if youre 10 or 100, if you act like a 2 year-old, you will be removed.

Active - Impulse is a TW faction and as such there will be levelling requirements, so members are expected to be active.

Image - Impulse strives to be a respectable Guild, and as such members are expected to represent the Guild in a positive manner while playing the game. This includes: No World Chat Whoring/Trolling , No stealing/scamming from other people (I dont care if youre level 150 with +12 gears, Impulse dose NOT house thieves), be respectful to fellow gamers on the server Est.

Were a straight to the point No nonsense guild and we are looking for serious players who want to leave there mark on the new server. With our Forums set up ready, Ventrilo up and running and a fully interactive website being developed as i type, the only thing missing is you!

Please feel free to visit our website for more information, Applications are and will continue to be processed pass free until the server launch before level requirements begin to be used.

Post edited by Ascii - Harshlands on

Comments

• nova3
    nova3 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Old thread now directs to this one :P.

The core of Impulse is a bunch of great guys, we have experience in pretty much everything. Im excited to get started and see what competition Archosaur has to offer :P
    Impulse TW Guild Recruiting for Archosaur Server ImpulsePW.tk
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Make sure u dont disband the guild if u get too fed upb:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Make sure u dont disband the guild if u get too fed upb:laughb:laughb:laugh

Naaaa im leader, not director, so i dont have the power to rage on em!, Nova might though! b:shocked
  • nova3
    edited March 2010
    Naaaa im leader, not director, so i dont have the power to rage on em!, Nova might though! b:shocked

Can you feel that... *Que Disturbed music* Ah ****! *Boots every1 from Faction* >:O
  • Elyvwayn - Harshlands
    Elyvwayn - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Whats your view on Squirrels, as well as your political stand-point toward the issue of Blue-Berry Muffins being allowed to get married?
  • Fealty - Harshlands
    Fealty - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Whats your view on Squirrels, as well as your political stand-point toward the issue of Blue-Berry Muffins being allowed to get married?

noone likes a smart mouth, got nothing nice or positive to say then keep it to yourself b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lingtong - Harshlands
    Lingtong - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:victory Cant wait for server launch, all signed up and ready to CS! i mean, Go!
    Fear meh[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Epci fisting at its best
  • Elyvwayn - Harshlands
    Elyvwayn - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    noone likes a smart mouth, got nothing nice or positive to say then keep it to yourself b:chuckle

Excuse me?

How was that being a smart mouth?
    b:bye
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Move from one fail server to another.
    Enjoy.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Enjoy.

Thanks for your opinion, i think we all will enjoy it b:kiss
  • nova3
    edited March 2010
    Enjoy.

I love how you just like to make snarky little forum comments and try to imply you're so much better then every1 else cuz you got a lv 101 on LC. I garuntee you're bored as hell ( I kno you are, you posted here) and you will probably roll on Arch in secret and join our Guild b:chuckle

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj303/Thatairsoftkid/HatersGonnaHate.jpg
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
  • Shadowness - Harshlands
    Shadowness - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Good Luck on new server Ascii, cant wait for guild to get going b:victory
  • Fealty - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Impulse Guild still recruiting! looking for active people who can attend Territory wars and love compitition. welcoming all people!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Impulse Guild still recruiting! looking for active people who can attend Territory wars and love compitition. welcoming all people!

what he said ^ b:kiss i like pudding! b:dirty
  • Alarra - Harshlands
    Alarra - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Don't quote your alt that is lame.
    I'm getting in this new server and prolly will join this guild. Only one thing I fear: ASCII RAGE b:shocked . I hope you got that under control because as you said - "laid-back guild" and "no drama".
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    I'm getting in this new server and prolly will join this guild. Only one thing I fear: ASCII RAGE b:shocked . I hope you got that under control because as you said - "laid-back guild" and "no drama".

damm right, and i was quoting my alt as a joke :P
  • Alaxana - Sanctuary
    Alaxana - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Oh, he'll behave. I'll be there to make sure he does. b:angry

Otherwise, I'll spank him...which he'd probably enjoy, but we'll avoid that discussion.
    Either way, it should be fun, I'm excited.

And as directed: "bump."
    Alaxana - Retired 9x venomancer. ;Sanctuary

Radiance - 7x archer in Leviathan. ;Raging Tides

Don't lie; don't lie to me now, now I'm erasing you,
    Throwing those memories out, out to start something new,
    I'm throwing those memories, darling don't lie to me.

Breathe in slowly now; darling don't lie to me,
    Inhale truth I plead for you're my only hope,
    Don't die, don't leave.
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Oh, he'll behave. I'll be there to make sure he does. b:angry

Otherwise, I'll spank him...which he'd probably enjoy, but we'll avoid that discussion.
    Either way, it should be fun, I'm excited.

And as directed: "bump."

mmmmmm i like the idea of that b:dirty

• Fealty - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Impulse Guild still recruiting! looking for active people who can attend Territory wars and love compitition. welcoming all people, Close to 50 Active members already only afew more spots free for the dedicated players!

b:cute
    www.Impulsepw.tk
    b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nova3
    edited March 2010
    If you're looking for a guild full of experienced players ready to rip it up in TW, then this is the Guild for you. Get your App in b4 we have stricter requirements, as we are filling up quickly b:chuckle
  • Darkfog - Harshlands
    Darkfog - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    iunno i heard Ascii is a huge carebear... (make me marshall or fi shall rage u >.<)
  • Fealty - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    WOOOOO we win, Narla, we has RedsRose! my forum stalkeer!!!!1 b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nova3
    edited March 2010
    Spots filling up rapidly. We seem to be getting alot of very experienced players from every server =P Apply now.

ImpulsePW.tk
  • Nizam - Raging Tide
    Nizam - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Going to be fun! See y'all on the other side!

P.S. Good luck

~Chiddy~
  • nakhtuul
    nakhtuul Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    WOOOOO we win, Narla, we has RedsRose! my forum stalkeer!!!!1 b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty

Sorry, wasnt aware there was a race

Will be fun times :)

Perfect World International Alumni
    Closed Beta 2008 - Present
  • tehczar
    tehczar Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    New server is coming up fast! All you ppl out there considering re-rolling, Impulse is the guild for you! www.Impulsepw.tk
    Impulse
  • VixinRose - Lost City
    VixinRose - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:cute Come join us!!!
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    2 more hours to go! Impulse over the 50 member limit but looking for more still! come regester and chill with us on ventrilo!

www.Impulsepw.tk b:kiss
  • tehczar
    tehczar Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    woot, woot, woot! server is coming up fast! come join us!
    Impulse