Lunar Glade quests

Options
Ranfa - Dreamweaver
Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
Me and some of the faction members have been trying to get this LG quest done (called "First Attack"). We were rather discontent with the 3mil entrance fee so we did the single mode and we finished it without any progress made on the quest. So we figured we need to do it in the squad mode.

My question is, is the only way to complete this quest to pay up 3mil? It seems rather appalling when we just want to get a quest done. Even if we did pay up 3mil, is there anything to make it worthwhile the ridiculous entrance fee? b:sad
Post edited by Ranfa - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver
    Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The rare materials that drop should be more than enough to make up for the entrance fee. Though, with lunar glade insignias still floating around on most servers, I'm not sure people will be enticed into buying the mats.
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The 3mil free goes for the entire squad, so it only comes out to 500k per person.

Sadly, the valley needed for the first attack isnt available atm, so there is no way to finish that quest at this time.
    b:dirty
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The rare materials that drop should be more than enough to make up for the entrance fee.

IF they drop. They are rare mats, and they were rare before they nerfed the drop rates, so.... good luck.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • shootingstarvn
    shootingstarvn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The 3mil free goes for the entire squad, so it only comes out to 500k per person.

Sadly, the valley needed for the first attack isnt available atm, so there is no way to finish that quest at this time.

b:sad dont like the fee
  • sparqy
    sparqy Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The fee is easily worth it, but thats not the point of the post.

The quest "First Attack" cannot be completed at this time.
  • Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    b:sad dont like the fee
    Yea trust me me either LOL.

So we have a quest that can't even be completed...great. Wouldn't it be cheaper to just buy an insignia rather than farm the mats if we want Lunar weapons if the drop rate is that low and costs 500k to enter everytime we want to farm? b:surrender
    Thank you PWI for the super obvious money grab...b:cry

Thanks for the answers tho :)