How long does it take to make..

Delmarte - Lost City
Delmarte - Lost City Posts: 216 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Venomancer
Let's say we have a veno with no intention to cash shop or get a phoenix or herc. This loan little soul starts at lv 1 and grinds her way (refusing to do dailies) in order to make as much coin as possible. An pure arcane veno that buys whatever is available at AH for gear and saves, only gathering mats to sell at cash shops.

How long will it take for this poor creature to have a surplus of 12 million coins? b:chuckle

Another question is how much of a surplus will she have by lv 50?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If I'm here I'm bored or procrastinating. b:cute
Post edited by Delmarte - Lost City on

Comments

• tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    It's possible to make that in a day, and could take up to 12 days for me at current level.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • SupaRoyalty - Lost City
    SupaRoyalty - Lost City Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    month xD if she starts at level 1... and becomes a merchant
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    at 90+ its not hard to make pretty close to a mil an hour just killing spiders. if you wanted it before that, get to a level that you can fly and collect wine material.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Let's say we have a veno with no intention to cash shop or get a phoenix or herc. This loan little soul starts at lv 1 and grinds her way (refusing to do dailies) in order to make as much coin as possible. An pure arcane veno that buys whatever is available at AH for gear and saves, only gathering mats to sell at cash shops.

How long will it take for this poor creature to have a surplus of 12 million coins? b:chuckle

Another question is how much of a surplus will she have by lv 50?

Assuming you know how to use the catshop feature and leveled up the catshop skill, so it attracts more buyers, you can make that anywhere from a couple of minutes to a few hours/days while you sleep.

In case you have not noticed, the key to making money in this game IS merchandising, both using catshopts and Auction House. What class a character is not important at all.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.