Question about attendance rings

Tojop - Dreamweaver
Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
Obviously the attendance sheets can't be put into account stash, because they say so. Can the rings, tho? I looked on pw database and couldn't tell, and ecatomb has no info. I would guess that they can't because of the attendance sheet.

But....maybe the attendance sheet/account stash is to prevent ppl from getting a ring 6 times faster from alts, not to prevent alts from sharing rings. [Insert forum speculation here.]

Love the redesign btw :D
Post edited by Tojop - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Delia - Harshlands
    Delia - Harshlands Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    When I hovered over the reward from the schoolteacher, I'm pretty sure it said unable to store in account stash :/.
  • Nieka - Harshlands
    Nieka - Harshlands Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    im pretty sure you cant put it in the account stash but ill let you know in 27 more days when i get the first ring
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited March 2010
    It'd be dumb of them if they let the rings go. Trading the rings or the sheets accomplishes the same thing.
  • Shealu - Heavens Tear
    Shealu - Heavens Tear Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    read the OP and then maybe you ll get why it s not exactly the same things b:chuckle
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Trading the sheets would allow you to get the rings quicker than 30, 60, 90 days by combining sheets from multiple characters on the account.

Trading rings would let you do something similar IIRC. I think the combines for the higher level rings are just 30 sheets + the previous ring. So you could get the final ring in just 30 days if they could be traded via the account stash. Just have 3 characters collect sheets every day. When they each have 30, first character makes a ring, trades it to second character. Second character makes the next ring, trades to third character. Third character makes the final ring.
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    There's the answer, Solandri; I didn't really think about it enough. So this brings a new question....

Are the rings unable to be put into account stash, or are [the devs, whatever they are] just very stupid?

Discuss.
  • Linwiz - Lost City
    Linwiz - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    or are [the devs, whatever they are] just very stupid?

Discuss.

Dev's never see this, GMs are clueless on a lot of things (we all know its true) so well we will all find out the truth when we can get the first ring
  • quiv
    quiv Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Just a bit of info for you peeps :)

We had this NPC on the Malay server... it disappeared in 90 days... So you need to complete the sign in everyday to get the last ring.

There was alot of whining about it when they took it away.. People didnt realize that it was called "Perfect Attendance Ring" there.. and to get the 90 day ring.. you had to be religious about doing it everyday.

I dont believe that the lower rings (30 & 60) are refineable - I'd have to log onto one of my chars on malay server to check... but the 90 day ring is refineable for sure.