As off topic as it gets!

Delmarte - Lost City
Delmarte - Lost City Posts: 216 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Off-Topic Discussion
http://newmalecontraception.org/index.htm

Yep. I know what it looks like but it's actually an interesting social cause that could use some support and would be of great benifit to both men and women, and also help deal with other controversial problems like abortions and population control.

So yah, basically the issue is the development of harmless alternative methods for male contraception, since condoms and vasectomies are pretty much the only male options (and not everyone is comfortable with them) and while females have more options, they tend to be invasive and harmful and occasionally have difficult to determine side effects (tubal ligation, the pill, etc). These methods are also not readily available to everyone, especially in third world countries where poverty and famine are excacerbated by lack of population control.

The website isn't designed to provide tips or tricks, but rather provide an argument for the need for this cause.

It's a serious topic that's meant to generate real conversation, but if it's still too mature a subject to post in the off topic thread then I don't mind the GMs closing it, as long as they understand I'm not trying to incite any arguments or offend anyone. (I don't consider it an offensive topic, though it was a bit uncomfortable at first when I was introduced to it.)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If I'm here I'm bored or procrastinating. b:cute
Post edited by Delmarte - Lost City on

Comments

• Delmarte - Lost City
    Delmarte - Lost City Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    *Bumping for the sake of the 3rd world countires.* >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If I'm here I'm bored or procrastinating. b:cute