Free Offers Makes NO Sense

GSnipes - Raging Tide
GSnipes - Raging Tide Posts: 104 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
plz ppl dont even try to do free offers..it seems u need a credit card so u can get the zhen...
so ppl like me who dont have any dont bother -.-
My Arrows shall block out the sun
Post edited by GSnipes - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    There are free survey offers for people without a credit card. However, you have to have a lot of time on your hands, and the willingness to fill an inbox with spam or find a way to get around it. It's too much work for me personally to bother for 55 silver or something with a survey that takes 5 minutes to finish, then half an hour to get past the ads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • GSnipes - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    sadly for my region there is only that one available
  • orinj
    orinj Posts: 460 admin
    edited March 2010
    hi there.

after doing several of the free offers, i just made a "special" email address for these and have everything routed there.

just make sure to follow the directions on the main page. a lot of the tasks you can just skip. just need to usually get to the end. once you get to the destination, you don't even need to complete the task they ask you. you just need to click on it or something.

really varies per offer.

it can be painstaking at times, but you can make a decent amount if you're committed.

and truth be told, you're right. the ones you do "trials" for with your credit card really do reward you the best. so if you have a credit card and are diligent about canceling a free trial before the period expires, you should be good.

orinj
    F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.
  • GSnipes - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    thats the problem i dont have a credit card so i jus wasted hours of my time in vain i can SS my profile on Offerpal now i cant get it...thanks..b:angry
  • orinj
    orinj Posts: 460 admin
    edited March 2010
    send me a pm with the details of your issue and maybe i can help.

best,

orinj
    F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.