Tried some "other" mmos

stooix
stooix Posts: 44 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
So I gave up on PWI working and tried some other mmorgps and they are REALLY bad. <edited : please don't name other MMO's here.> just to name a few. They did work on my computer with zero problems like PWI used to but why play a **** game just becuase it works when I could be playing PWI if they would just fix the game?
Post edited by stooix on

Comments

• stooix
    edited February 2010
    So I read this thing where they say software programmers suck at making code and throw hardware at problems they could fix if they didn't suck. I would like to believe PWI isn't one of these. The game absolutely destroys all the other games out there, HANDS DOWN. Tried them all and they all worked. PWI is stoopid fun. Add yourself to the working and continue destroying. END OF TRANSMISSION.
  • stooix
    edited February 2010
    Let me make clear what I'm trying to say. My father-in-law purchased a HD LCD TV. It looks like pure-d-****. Let me explain...

His tv is not calibrated properly, he watches old westerns, he bought the biggest one he could find.

I have a Wega that is properly calibrated, watch recently made tv, got a size optimal for viewing range and angle.

Ocarina of Time is the best game EVER. It may look slightly better on better systems but it is still hindered by its original programming.

I'm a hardcore, original gammer...give me a game that is fun and plays well and I could care less how it looks or sounds.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    o.o . . . ?
    I don't think the programmer suck (aka developer), more likely :
    A . They don't receive good enough payment. (publisher just buy license)
    B . Another mmo developer company picking every good programmer to their team.
    C . They think the game already doing good and old enough, they decide to prepare for a new better one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    stooix wrote: »
    I have a Wega that is properly calibrated, watch recently made tv, got a size optimal for viewing range and angle.

omg finally someone who actually considers that factor.
    all people I know have their sofas wayyy to far away from their screen and don't want to change it. b:beatup

btw you could have edited the first post instead of posting 3 times^^
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!