Decomposing OHT belts

Damewort - Sanctuary
Damewort - Sanctuary Posts: 573 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
I am not able to decompose unneeded OHT quest belts like:☆☆☆Nightfall Pendant
I have tried different craftsmen, had needed 100k coins on hand, had it manually repaired countless times and I even updated my Crafting lvl to 7. Still nothing. I keep getting "Invalid service request".

I am getting clueless what to do...
Post edited by Damewort - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I think its glitched where you're not able to decompose them.. Don't they give like 20 mirages when decomposed?
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Damewort - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    yea, gives 20 mirages, but costs 100k to decompose. So only option to get rid of them is to sell them? >.>
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I am not able to decompose unneeded OHT quest belts like:☆☆☆Nightfall Pendant
    I have tried different craftsmen, had needed 100k coins on hand, had it manually repaired countless times and I even updated my Crafting lvl to 7. Still nothing. I keep getting "Invalid service request".

I am getting clueless what to do...

Here answer:
    Hi,

IMPORTANT READ FIRST

Has anyone noticed the problem decomposing 3* items?

you cant decompose items that gives Mirages stones anymore (item decomposing into magic stones works)

For exemple Nightfall pendant and 3* hats dropped from FB 79 cant be decomposed, no level required, and service unavailable message.

I tried many places to decompose ( Archosaur, sanctuary, 1000 streams ... )
    anyone else has the problem ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Damewort - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Seems like quite old problem. Thanks for the info ^^ Didn't searched for so old posts.
  • MsLeah - Sanctuary
    MsLeah - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    From what i could see in screenshots from related post, Reivi was trying to decompose items at wrong NPC type or with no coins in inventory. Weapons decompose only at blacksmiths, armors at tailors and ornaments at craftsmans.

Regarding OHT belts, pwdb shows wrong info that they can be decomposed. I have level 8 blacksmith, lvl 8 tailor and lvl 8 craftsman. I believed that lvl 8 craftsman is supposed to decompose lvl 12 ornaments like Nightfall/Sundown Pendants, but pwdb just shows wrong info, that's all.

You CAN'T decompose them, also can't OHT belts you get later from those quests when accessing next map in past.
  • Cirdan - Lost City
    Cirdan - Lost City Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I've never been able to decomp quest rewards. Some actually say it on them, appearently the game devs/PWE translators forgot to put it on the OHT quest belts?
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Some quest rewards can be decomposed, some cannot.

The 1st map belt is one that cannot be decomposed.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.