Rebirth Gives Rep

GSnipes - Raging Tide
GSnipes - Raging Tide Posts: 104 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Suggestion Box
now Rebirth is a LONG an testing dungeon
those the drops are gud what about on full completion there was a reputation reward cuz going tru those 3hrs is a lot of work
My Arrows shall block out the sun
Post edited by GSnipes - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    The archer standing in BoA thinks RB is alot of work. The only person who has less to do are cleric (stand in BB and solo first boss/duo second boss), and wiz (stand in DB without having to watch mp and mine beans). (lol, jk. 3 hours indeed is a long stretch)

Yes, it takes long, but it's totaly worth it. But yes, I would love RB giving some rep. Afteral, you're saving the gods (by killing bosses that are capable of killing the almighty harpy wraith with only 6 people, smal details :P)

Would be a nice extra to making moneys with RB. Feed genies, sell genies, and make rep for your next rank at the same time. (also, the imac garnets are niceb:victory)

PS, what you mean with a testing dungeon?
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Kaneharo - Dreamweaver
    Kaneharo - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I think he meant that it tests your patience. But yeah, It sounds like a good idea.... x.x so many lvls of doing gamma and I have too few in rep
    (☞゚ヮ゚)☞
    ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) Pew Pew Pew!
    Quotes of Awesomeness:
    "that word, "solo". i don't think it means what you think it means." - LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Bring forth the reputation, Rebirth rocks, and I would love to be able to run it and get some rep, since I am not even at 5k QQ
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    If rebirth is going to give rep... who is going to buy the reputation badges (indirectly) from the boutique anymore?
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.