its weekend now so we have a one day lockfree b:laugh
    My in-game name is:
    V i l k a s P i l k a s
    where l is L b:victory

Sorry for my bad english b:surrender
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i dont understand how so much high lvls dont know anything about PWI economics. Yes PWI set gold price at 200k. It is minimum. If u cant uderstand that then...maybe say nothing b:cute if u telling that PWI is not greedy then prove it. There are more greediness examples. Of course they need make money but stop telling that u need to pay to keep this company running. They earn millions, have several games so they are not poor. And if u pay that doesnt make u a hero or some saver. If they really care anything about their players or ingame economics...they should remove hammers and other thing **** this screwed economy. Yeah that would be nice.

So wrong in so many ways, it's not worth even replying.
    And for those who telling that it is again same QQ thread. Why ppl should not QQ about such things? They made a statement and which is a lie atm. PWI is a company and we are customers. We have a right to QQ. It looks like that now we all need to shut up and just see what will happen. No. If anyone is unhappy then they post in forums about it. Forums are here not for you to post some nonsense but for ppl who wanna share theyr opinion, qq, help and smth like that.
    Oh, and if u hate this topic then dont post. If u hate such topics about QQ about such things, then just leave, skip or just read. You are not forced to post here. Cuz now i have an impression that some ppl posting just to increase theyr post count b:bye

There is a big difference between justified unhappiness and plain QQ.

QQ is baseless whining, no points in it....even if you have some "right" it's covered with so much 'wrongs', so much bad examples and thoughts..

~And yes this is just another pointless QQ thread, where i love to get my post count up by replying to wanna be smart ppl. Make them turn red with rage, just makes it even more fun b:bye
    b:dirty