Skill Bolt of Tyreseus

Options
shootingstarvn
shootingstarvn Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Blademaster
hey what does the lvl 79 skill Bolt of Tyreseus does exactly ?

its written that it freeze in a range of 12m

Deals 260% of base physical damage
to all the enemies in range, and reduces its movement and attack speed
Freezes targets and the caster for 5 seconds.
Enemy movement speed is slowed by 30%.
Enemy attack speed is slowed by 30%.
Enemy channeling time is increased by 50%.

so the effect for movement, attack , chann is after the 5 sec freeze and u cant move while the freeze or?
Post edited by shootingstarvn on

Comments

• memq
    memq Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Freezes yourself and opponents for 5 secs and slows their movement, attack speed and channeling time for 10 secs. The downside is 2 minutes cooldown. And yes, u can't move too. But leaps works too, while you are freezed (unfortunately not always).
    Very nice for TW, group PK and stunlocking.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Also you won't freeze if you use Will of Bodhisatva before using the move.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esque - Lost City
    Esque - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    PVE: Its a great skill to use against magic mobs that like to run and only do magic attacks (IE the Brigands in FB79)

PVP: It helps a lot keeping a mage or archer in place for a short period of time while your stuns are on cool down. Also helps keep melees away from you if you're about to die because your hiero is on cooldown (bolt, leap back, and hope for a miss lol)
    Allnighte - knn read pwdatabase laio, rank6 weap needs all of the badges la.
    rank8 laio just la needs laio rep la

Naevo - o wait dis be pw-my-en? ding dong la
  • Loocam - Sanctuary
    Loocam - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    yep seems true they uped the cooldown time and mana draw on the axe blades aoe attacks made me about useless, not that i was the best anyway but at least it was fun. i dont wanna be an assasin!!
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The skill is alright, not really worth it at 79 unless you are rich. You can use it with smack to basically stun the person but at 1 spark there are better ways to do this.
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The skill is alright, not really worth it at 79 unless you are rich. You can use it with smack to basically stun the person but at 1 spark there are better ways to do this.

The description is misleading, as many other skills take about base damage as well. The nice part about this skill, is it means your whole damage formula as base damage. This is including buffs, and spark adds onto your damage. So a triple spark becomes a gain of 1300% of physical attack, plus 2.6 times your normal damage listed in character window. If fist procs from Cube, and then swap to berserk fists, this could be a hellaciously powerful AoE spike that would wipe out most non-HA targets in its effect in one hit.

We had a debate about this skill, and the combo idea is what made me remake a BM back in Dec 08, just to see it happen :) Glad I did, as this BM is fun as heck to play.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.