Hallucinitory Trench to Thousand Wood Ridge?

Graviora - Dreamweaver
Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
Yes, I know I will be told to file a ticket on this, but I am curious to know if anyone else has expirienced the same problem.

During a BH79, I happened to get a loading screen just as we got to Hooli. I asked my ingame husband on Vent a simple "wtf" and then looked at my phone and back up to see I was in Thousand Wood Ridge. I had used to skill to get there as my teleport was on cool down and I wouldn't have ended there anyhow. The whole squad was confused as was I. I even relogged since I was told by friends it still said I was in an instance.

I am a very confused cleric...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• OneHottShot - Heavens Tear
    OneHottShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 704 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    This happened to me, but I know why. Let me explain...

You are around the same lvl I was when it happened. But there is a quest you get around lvl 80ish that gives you a free teleport incense to a related quest npc that is located there in thousand wood ridge. One day I bought up my inventory and accidentally clicked it without knowing. BOOM instaport to TWR.

I was going to submit a ticket til I realized that one of those incense was missing. I am going to guess if you look, the same thing happened to you.
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    This happened to me, but I know why. Let me explain...

You are around the same lvl I was when it happened. But there is a quest you get around lvl 80ish that gives you a free teleport incense to a related quest npc that is located there in thousand wood ridge. One day I bought up my inventory and accidentally clicked it without knowing. BOOM instaport to TWR.

I was going to submit a ticket til I realized that one of those incense was missing. I am going to guess if you look, the same thing happened to you.

Paper crane? If its that, then it might have been the case o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    yes, thats what they are called. Paper crane. You get 3 of them with the quest. And if you've not used any prior to this, and now you have only 2. I can guarantee u that is exactly it. But if in doubt, you can use another one and see if you end up in the same spot :)
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    yes, thats what they are called. Paper crane. You get 3 of them with the quest. And if you've not used any prior to this, and now you have only 2. I can guarantee u that is exactly it. But if in doubt, you can use another one and see if you end up in the same spot :)

Ah... I do have two now. Thanks for clearing that up b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Ah... I do have two now. Thanks for clearing that up b:cute

Yay!! Constructiveness!!! Glad I could help!