[HT] Kaizen(lvl3) is (pre)recruiting future tideborn!

Options
Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Guild Banter
Kaizen is currently a level 3 faction in Heavens Tear with 198 spots left b:chuckle

The idea of this faction is to get new tideborn to help eachother and share their thoughts on builds and such, while we keep a few higher level officers to help with fb's, bosses, the works.

For all people who will be playing a tideborn character, you can preregister on our guild website (kzn.guildlaunch.com). on release day you can post the name of your tideborn and you will get an invite as soon as possible.

We will help you as much as we can with levelling your tideborn, though we do expect guildies to help eachother aswell, so the 16th and days after will be at least a bit less of a chaotic KS-fest.

Obviously alot of people in this guild will have main characters. I didn't create this guild to be the ''high and mighty'' boss of people, I just want to help other people have a good time and make the most out of this expansion while hopefully making friends along the way b:laugh

For further information you can always PM me ingame (my IGN is NOT with a capital n as opposed to my forum name for some reason..) or join the chatbox on our website.

Good luck to all future psychics and assassins and hope to see you in Kaizen!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear on

Comments