Glowing Weapons

Options
chibibatdollz
chibibatdollz Posts: 202 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Ok,I am not sure if I got this right but:

~legendary,TT already glows.
~3 stars glows with average+ gems.

How about if it's regular weapon you bought from the blacksmith? Can that one glow? I'm mentioning this because I read somewhere int he forum that only if the weapon is 3 stars ,it will glow. Does it have to be 3 star purple/blue weapon?
Post edited by chibibatdollz on

Comments

• wtvdie
    wtvdie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    no

(message too short so adding this comment saying message too short lol)
  • jaeseu
    jaeseu Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    For regular weapons that you can create at NPCs or find from drops, 3* = blue/purple glow, don't need gems (gems apply to armor glow for the x2 average+ stones). HOWEVER...for the sparkles that surround your hands on the weapon you need x2 flawless gems.

Legendary, TT, Lunar, etc already glow, so you are correct. o.o
  • Seiowan - Harshlands
    Seiowan - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Crafted weapons are better than shop-bought weapons anyway. Save your pennies and get the materials you need to make your own gear.
  • KimikoLight - Sanctuary
    KimikoLight - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Crafted weapons are better than shop-bought weapons anyway. Save your pennies and get the materials you need to make your own gear.

Hope you mean go out and farm the materials you need, mats get expensive. b:bored
  • MasterXeno - Dreamweaver
    MasterXeno - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The material you need to sparkle around your weapon are flawless gems. I would think about saving your money and imbuing it with something greater then a flawless and helps you, Well it doesn't really matter Flawless are good too though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    All for one and one for all, together the world will prosper. So pick up your weapons and rise up together and I will chant "For friends and for tomorrow. Never look back and continue forward through peace and love we will unite not as a team, but as one."
  • PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    wtvdie wrote: »
    no

(message too short so adding this comment saying message too short lol)
    What he said.
  • PetUser - Lost City
    PetUser - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    you need 2 of the same flawless gems or more to make little sparkly things around your hands...
    Purple weps glow, TTs glow