Belt for 9x.

Options
Bowlinbob - Lost City
Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Cleric
Ello, could anyone suggest any belt for a 9x cleric?

Im currently using the 80 OHT Belt I got from a quest, (sundown pendant i think?) And I don't really think its worth it to refine it.

*Note* Try to give me some options that dont cost 10mil+ to make <.< (like the TT belts, I think the mats cost a lot for the good belts :|)
Post edited by Bowlinbob - Lost City on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    As you do your culti, you will get a Past Map belt with you get your 2nd, 3rd and 4th maps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    As you do your culti, you will get a Past Map belt with you get your 2nd, 3rd and 4th maps.

ive heard its a pain to get 2nd map, true/false? Something about doing a fb99 or something along with a bunch of other ****.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ive heard its a pain to get 2nd map, true/false? Something about doing a fb99 or something along with a bunch of other ****.

All of the Map quests are kinda a pain because it generally involves the above, bosses and HH's and Rebirth...

However...the belts are fantastic (imo) and IF you plan to get to 99/100...you will need all the maps for your culti b:surrender

Seriously...just do it...it goes by faster then most think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    RB is gonna stink due to my random dc's ._.

Im waiting til i hit 90 to finish my 89 culti questb:chuckle those mobs hit me too hard and my 80 weapon tickles the mobs >:
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    RB is gonna stink due to my random dc's ._.

Im waiting til i hit 90 to finish my 89 culti questb:chuckle those mobs hit me too hard and my 80 weapon tickles the mobs >:

How far are you in your Chrono Wheel/past Maps quests?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    How far are you in your Chrono Wheel/past Maps quests?

no idea, im assuming up to date? I havent been there in a while. I would assume a quest would pop up under "Find Quests" button if i had one.
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    you 2 could try delta together...

...with more people, of course.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Im kinda surprised myself that the quest belt turned out to be my (possibly) last belt (for now) Usually quests give crappy stat gear ;/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Ussichu - Sanctuary
    Ussichu - Sanctuary Posts: 429 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    b:avoid find a -6%channeling belt instead for faster healing/attacking
    Navarre was your everyday veno, until she learned her true form. Now she's fox walloping and purging over and over again.. all for a deep stinging, head hunting, wind pushing Assassin. Will there be inner harmony and myriad rainbows? But of course! Yuri&Lemon Find it on Fanfiction XD "Discovering Sanctuary" Chapter 2 is up ^_^
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Im kinda surprised myself that the quest belt turned out to be my (possibly) last belt (for now) Usually quests give crappy stat gear ;/

Same..

You can have alternate gears for different situations....I have extra armor and such that I carry with me...However, find me a -6% channeling with the Pdef that 4th Map Belt gives and you win b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    700pdef belt > -6% channeling

D; we is squeeeshy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    700pdef belt > -6% channeling

D; we is squeeeshy

b:pleased

b:cute Pdef b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• VILKASS - Sanctuary
    VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

Yea, I was wearing the 90s belt & now the 95 quest version on both chars. & they are quite nice.

You need to follow the long yellow quest.

When you will open Unicorn forest map - you will get 90 lvl belt.
    When you open map for Valley of Scared - you will get the 95 belt (you don't have to be 95 to complete quest. I got the belt at like 93 or so =.= & was so annoyed I couldn't wear it).
    Um... after all the annoying quests, tts & 99s they put me through... the reward would have better been damn good...

Here is the 95s belt. 90s is sim but with lower stats.

Btw what are the further rewards if any after this belt?
    belt95.jpg
    I still need stupid 3-2, 3-3 =.=
  • Chiv - Lost City
    Chiv - Lost City Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Yup, 95 belt, guard of thundershock, owns. If i were you i would continue using the belt you have, because in reality it has some really good modifiers and refining it is very worth it as its higher lvl than almost any other available good belt.
    its a great belt until you can get the 90, and then 95 belt. HH belts are kind of a waste of money, but the HH90 gold necklace is fantastic i would suggest getting that. i think its like necklace of giant strength or something, its what im planning on getting.
  • MeatbunXD - Dreamweaver
    MeatbunXD - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Hmm... o.O

I'm planning to continue using my gold fc protection belt.
    Vibrant Jade: Order

It averages for about 3 mill on Dreamweaver. The p. def on the FC belt is actually higher than the def on the TT90 gold protection belt: Belt of Sacred Ground. I also keep a +8 magic belt around when p. def. isn't an issue.

If you ever plan to make any TT90 ornament, I'd also suggest the gold necklace (Necklace of Giant Strength). For my current necklaces, I switch between Sky Demon's Pearl (phys def +255, str +7-8, HP +5%) and Dragonchild's Scale Necklace (-6% channeling, +7 magic).

I hope that helps in some way. ^^