Demon Spirit Gift

Paramedic - Dreamweaver
Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Cleric
Any demon spirit gift owner can tell me if +150% mag attack for 10s works everytime i cast spell? or just after i re-cast spell after buff drops - which means 30 mins b:sad
BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
Post edited by Paramedic - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    same like lvl 1 spark just 10 secs

EDIT: no not ewerytime O.o u cast a spell lol

when u cast the buff u get 150% m.atk for 1 socs simple as that

example...

cast the spell
    10 secs of extra 150% m.atk add
    then it stops workin after 10 secs ( only the 150% nto te normal buff)

oh and also i think the bonus form the buff only works on urself not on others
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Frickkina - Heavens Tear
    Frickkina - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    whenever u cast sprits gift the target recieves the bonus for however many seconds and it happens every time you cast the spell.
    the actual buff remains for the 30 mins
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    For every action, there is an equal and opposite amount of QQing
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    whenever u cast sprits gift the target recieves the bonus for however many seconds and it happens every time you cast the spell.

yea i know what ti sais but from what i saw doesnt work that way
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009

94lvl, i guess u tested it- right? b:thanks
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

• Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I want this damn skill.. but until FB109 is brought out, it's only available via tokens.

The buff has extra magic attack for the 15seconds it says, the buff stays for 30minutes and the buff affects who it is cast on.

Also, hi sister b:bye
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
    edited December 2009
    right..

btw how this books works? i made one by tokens and still i dunno what skill will i get from it

when I ll know that?

edit: kk 'token' books dont contain spirit gift.. :0
    how can i get it then?..

• Raviste - Heavens Tear
    Raviste - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    yea i know what ti sais but from what i saw doesnt work that way

If spirit gift is anything like celestial guardian, then you can cast the buff over and over and give the bonus as many times as you like to any target. Jasrina has demon celestial guardian, she casts it on me like 10 times and my MP bar fills up. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired - Radiance
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    If spirit gift is anything like celestial guardian, then you can cast the buff over and over and give the bonus as many times as you like to any target. Jasrina has demon celestial guardian, she casts it on me like 10 times and my MP bar fills up. b:cute

I want some of that b:dirty
    b:dirty
    edited December 2009
    cool :3

but seems that spirit gift is not possible to get atm :(

• XFeRX - Harshlands
    XFeRX - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited December 2009
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You can get everything through the tokens, yes it works everytime you use it, for the 10 seconds. The demon/sage versions actually last an hour, even though they don't say it. The stupid part is they don't increase the base affect any more than the level 10 spell. The 60% bonus doesn't go to 65% :(

It's not very useful imo
  • Ponza - Lost City
    Ponza - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Does the buff to m. attack stack with spark/advanced spark?
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Does the buff to m. attack stack with spark/advanced spark?

no 10chars
  • Raviste - Heavens Tear
    Raviste - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    No, it doesn't stack with sparks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired - Radiance
  • Ewings - Heavens Tear
    Ewings - Heavens Tear Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Ok i have the demons spirits gift, here is what it does:

Nytime you cast it "YOU" and NOT the target gets the dmg increase. it is for 10 seconds after which you can redo it.

It does not depends on what kinda target u have friendly or otherwise, its always and always you whu gets increased attack bonus. I get about 3k more base dmg by using it.

P.S: The buff is a one hour buff (not 150 percent part, the normal 70 percent one)
    edited December 2009
    well. at least no problems with self-barb swiching during fight..

ok, but how u get it? i didnt saw book for it anywhere. maybe i missed it. any tip plz? D:

• Ewings - Heavens Tear
    Ewings - Heavens Tear Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    well. at least no problems with self-barb swiching during fight..

ok, but how u get it? i didnt saw book for it anywhere. maybe i missed it. any tip plz? D:

From Old book pages From Anniversary Pack Advanced Mystical Pages.
    edited December 2009
    ugghh... kk sounds expensive

• XFeRX - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    You can get everything through the tokens, yes it works everytime you use it, for the 10 seconds. The demon/sage versions actually last an hour, even though they don't say it. The stupid part is they don't increase the base affect any more than the level 10 spell. The 60% bonus doesn't go to 65% :(

It's not very useful imo

Lol learn2play b:shutup
    edited December 2009
    kk so i found a way to make it tru mysterious librarian with advanced pages

but still no way to make it with old book pages from advanced :3

• XFeRX - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2009

so you can use it to like...recover mana? since the mana cost is less than the mana it regens? o.o
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    so you can use it to like...recover mana? since the mana cost is less than the mana it regens? o.o
    MP pots for youz D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    MP pots for youz D:

i mean your own mana b:beatupb:chuckle

it's like 500 some mana to cast, but recovers 900 mana
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i mean your own mana b:beatupb:chuckle

it's like 500 some mana to cast, but recovers 900 mana

see.......i have this pet hamster name Quilue that feeds me mp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    *peeks up decep's dress* b:chuckle
  • XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
    XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    *Hijacks thread* Bwahahahahaha! >=D

Er...ahem. Anyways. This brings up an interesting question for me...

Do the Sage Vanguard and Magic Shell add-ons work in the same way (target gets initial buff but you get the extra boost)? Or are they applicable to other targets?