The new and improved next expansion rumor thread

Piliener - Lost City
Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Chronicles
Well Tideborn will be here soon and we can all love/hate them for a while. I want to get a jump on things and take some guesses as to the expansion after. My guess will be level cap increase with fb109 etc. Your turn ^.^
Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
Post edited by Piliener - Lost City on

Comments

• OlivarraX - Heavens Tear
    OlivarraX - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    [delete] yeah.... increase lvl cap would be nice but....
    *pokes*
    look at expansion FAQ, the first question: expansion faq
    they say they won't increase lvl cap =/ [/delete]

FB109 FTW! >:]
    soooo i think another server would be nice ^_^

OlivarraX

PD: hey! b:shutup, i know that ppl in forums said 100.... no thousand times there won't be new server, so no need to repeat it ;-)

edit: oh >.< i missunderstood first post sry >.<
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I HIGHLY doubt the level cap will be increased, as no one is REMOTELY near 105. More importantly, there is virtually no reason to level past 100.

And yes, there will be no new server, for points already typed in big red letters a few thousand times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    The GM's will create God characters and plant them at common spawn points, kill people as they come to kill the spawn there and then loot their corpses of all items, laugh at the QQ's and ban the character for QQing about it.

Eatwithspoons is going to appear in the sky as a Giant Golden Spoon, and squish everyone.

I am really the Actual Goddess Saitada, you are all worthless, unworthy worms that have failed to recognize me so I am going to destroy the world in 15 seconds (that is enough time for you to read this.. go Oh Sh** and die..).

Buh bye!

~Saitada
  • Taranta - Dreamweaver
    Taranta - Dreamweaver Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    The GM's will create God characters and plant them at common spawn points, kill people as they come to kill the spawn there and then loot their corpses of all items, laugh at the QQ's and ban the character for QQing about it.

Eatwithspoons is going to appear in the sky as a Giant Golden Spoon, and squish everyone.

I am really the Actual Goddess Saitada, you are all worthless, unworthy worms that have failed to recognize me so I am going to destroy the world in 15 seconds (that is enough time for you to read this.. go Oh Sh** and die..).

Buh bye!

~Saitada

What if I give you a cookie? Or maybe even a whole batch of cookies! Nobody can destroy the world when there's cookies around...
    I shall dominate the Dreamweaver server through the use of Baked goods...and only baked goods.^^[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Venomancers are Female. Barbarians are male. It will forever be this way. So suck it up and deal with it already.
  • Piliener - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    My main reasoning for thinking the level cap increase is coming soonish is because the gear is now sortable in ah
  • XShadowx - Harshlands
    XShadowx - Harshlands Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    level 150 GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Edit: nvm b:bye
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Tideborn is not even out yet....why would you be speculating on an expansion after Tideborn? *sigh*

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • _ShOt_ - Lost City
    _ShOt_ - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Buh bye!

~Saitada

Are you sure you're a godess?
    Because i haven't been destroyed yet...
    ...oh wait, I'm indestructable, like Francis from L4D lol
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic] <----*sigh*... Summer... :\
    "Even on the most beautiful throne in the world you sit with your ****." ~Michel de Montaigne

Every individual music instrument is like a person.
    Every individual music instrument has a different personality
    Every individual music instrument has a different voice.
    Every individual music instrument has a different face.
    Every individual music instrument has a different dialect.
    Every individual music instrument uses different words.
    And the type of music is the language it speaks.
    There is no 'best' type of music instrument, and if you think there is, then you're racist, because it's just like saying there is a 'best' skin-color or nationality.
    Even though bass guitar rules all.

Heheh, I like the way my sig usually takes up more space than my post :3
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Are you sure you're a godess?
    Because i haven't been destroyed yet...
    ...oh wait, I'm indestructable, like Francis from L4D lol

What happens when an Unstopable force meets an immovable object? b:shocked b:surrender
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Piliener - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Tideborn is not even out yet....why would you be speculating on an expansion after Tideborn? *sigh*

b:surrender

Because it's me Rose and this is what I do and why you love me b:pleased
    edited December 2009
    What happens when an Unstopable force meets an immovable object? b:shocked b:surrender
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090117203600AAaWU7s
    b:laugh (i swear ppl on yahoo are complete nerds)
  • axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Er... http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=4770962#post4770962
    Will the level cap increase?
    A: No. The level cap will not increase with the Rising Tide Expansion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    axt57 wrote: »

Well Tideborn will be here soon and we can all love/hate them for a while. I want to get a jump on things and take some guesses as to the expansion after. My guess will be level cap increase with fb109 etc. Your turn ^.^

b:byeb:byeb:bye
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    These questions have already been answered. The level cap will not increase and there will not be a new server.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Please post in the threads that are already active on the same subject. As someone pointed out, you can probably even find the answers for the questions being asked here.
This discussion has been closed.