ADMINS---prepaid card trouble---dreamweaver

Blind_yomi - Dreamweaver
Blind_yomi - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
ok this is the second post ive had to do about the same problem....

i bought a pre-paid card at a gamestop since there was an event going on.....however i could not get the code to access the redeem option, from the email....im not recieving an email nor have i over the past 3 days.....i also tried contacting an admin in game wasting a tele.....didnt get ahold of one, can some1 help or just point out an admin for me.....plz
Post edited by Blind_yomi - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ok this is the second post ive had to do about the same problem....

i bought a pre-paid card at a gamestop since there was an event going on.....however i could not get the code to access the redeem option, from the email....im not recieving an email nor have i over the past 3 days.....i also tried contacting an admin in game wasting a tele.....didnt get ahold of one, can some1 help or just point out an admin for me.....plz

Please submit a ticket to the billing department in regards to this issue. We cannot assist with this on the forums.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • Blind_yomi - Dreamweaver
    Blind_yomi - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    thank you at least i now no wat to do....