Sage Summer Sprint Question~

Hisuna - Sanctuary
Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Venomancer
The description on sage summer sprint states that it "removes negative effects".

This info is found on this guide as well: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=233332

The demon version says that it makes you immune to movement impairing effects.....but not all negative effects. So my question, to any sage veno with this skill...is does it really do what it says? What exactly does sage summer sprint remove? can it remove stun, even though you technically can't cast while stunned? does it remove things like resistance down or bleed? or is the description innacurate, and it only removes things like stop, freeze, and slow?

any help would be appreciated.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The family is a haven in a heartless world.
Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
Post edited by Hisuna - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    It's a purify, just like triple spark. To be able to remove something from yourself you have to be able to cast, so you won't be able to use it to remove stuns/seals. It's removed when you cast it, so it's basically purify once a minute and it will remove all negative effects on you at the time you cast it.

The demon version is x seconds of immunity (6 I think?) to movement impairing effects after you cast it.
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    It's a purify, just like triple spark. To be able to remove something from yourself you have to be able to cast, so you won't be able to use it to remove stuns/seals. It's removed when you cast it, so it's basically purify once a minute and it will remove all negative effects on you at the time you cast it.

The demon version is x seconds of immunity (6 I think?) to movement impairing effects after you cast it.

Thank you for the clarification, it's a better skill than I thought it was then. Pity it can't remove stun/seal, but still an excellent and beneficial skill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    Sadpuma - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    It's absolutely great to use afer you get heavenflamed. The BM just looks at you and says "WTF?"

ROFL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Plicid - Heavens Tear
    Plicid - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    also instantly removing Nix bleed makes veno vs Veno fights fun.

removing mana drain from Peachblossom ritualist and belial also very good.

Binding tower also will not keep you there.

the uses go on and on. That being said the demon version is equaly as good, just in a different way. Anti stun, sleep, and anything else that would stop you...what is not to like.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Without Archer buff, I get 8.2m/s which is faster than some land mounts. Love the purify too, -only reason the cool down time sucks.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.