Level Pets like Genies

Options
Viper_girl - Heavens Tear
Viper_girl - Heavens Tear Posts: 541 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Suggestion Box
Venos are the only class that get stuck having to grind to level their pets.

I suggest that an alternate way to level Pets be offered similar to a Genie. Sharing XP or SP points.

I have been too busy to play much recently but I have even given up the dailies because my Nix and Herc are falling so far behind.

This problem is compounded by the fact I have my Pet bag at max size. So I have a bunch of rare pets that are basically unusable except for show.

I am sure I am not the only Veno with this issue. It has got to the point I don't even feel like playing because the prospect of grinding 10,000+ mob just to level my pets is basically ridiculous.
Post edited by Viper_girl - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    walk into a really dense spawn site.
    set pet to auto attack.
    eat dinner, read a book, think of teh answer to life (the answer was cheesecake. o.O) or something with your eye on the screen. b:chuckle
    there problem solved.
    =O
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DayzFade - Heavens Tear
    DayzFade - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Well air pets are a bit of a pain if you don't keep up with them, but as far as the herc goes, I find that just going and doing a normal quest brings him right to max with me.

At your lvl you can raise all your ground pets in the cube at room 4 or..

You can take the pet with you to a dense area where you can 1-2 shot mobs and put the pet on manual control so it doesn't die.
    After that point kinda tough luck, swap em out and have them grind with you. Exp by your lvl should be like 4-6m for you to raise 1, and pet maybe 2.5k which is about 170 mobs at or above the "pets" level, not your level. So plan on using a few % per pet lvl, not too bad really.

Edit: you'll be glad in 9 more when you have to use 1m+ spirit per skill that they didn't make pets a spirit sink like genies xD