Have you ever done what I did

Options
Mythsoul - Heavens Tear
Mythsoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Blademaster
Make an Axe BM invest in it, switch to fists because you think its cool and waste money on fists and get bored.

Think swords are cool spend 10mill on a TT80 sword
think pole is cool spend 2mill on a pole.

end up being a fist/axe/pole/sword Bm
All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.
Post edited by Mythsoul - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Arron - Dreamweaver
    Arron - Dreamweaver Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Make an Axe BM invest in it, switch to fists because you think its cool and waste money on fists and get bored.

I wasted SP trying that in the 60's. lol
    "Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • High_Lord - Heavens Tear
    High_Lord - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    lol i just spent 24mil on TT 80 thingsb:surrender i use every weapon path and nearly have all ths skills maxed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Heatwave Leader~
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    *points at me siggie b:pleased

and i never looked back lol
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

Is there really any other way to go. b:victory
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drunken_Chu - Dreamweaver
    Drunken_Chu - Dreamweaver Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Actually I started off as fist, switched to polearm around 30, and quickly got bored of pole once I traded up my berserk bloodstained battle scythe for TT60. That's right I had BERSERK (berserker sacrificial strike w/e) at level 40! b:victory If I had known then what I know now I would've gotten it to +8 and used it all the way to 90 lol. But yeah so I've been fist since then and just started on axes 5 levels ago. I will NOT TOUCH sword b:spit
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Except for the large amount of money spent, yeah. Got Calamities, and crafted Dark Flashes and Annihilators when they were still cheap chip-wise. Spent a bit on TT80 fists, but it was before 1st anni packs ramped up TT mat costs. Got a TT80 sword for 1.4 mil, turning into 90 berserk. And just got a TT70 pike which I'll upgrade to the TT90 gold version (stun + seal ability). Think most of us are heading in the omni-weapon direction, just each has a preference for what weapon they use the other path's skills to boost.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Seablue - Sanctuary
    Seablue - Sanctuary Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Well kind of. I think it's a natural process for most bms. Started axe around the mid 60's, pole at the 70's and fist around the mid 80's. Spend a ton on skills and weapon but hey experimenting is funb:victory
  • XBlu - Harshlands
    XBlu - Harshlands Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    lvl 60 fists, lv 78 pole, xs| hh80 axes, 3* swords w/ 3 sec stun xD
  • RezzErection - Harshlands
    RezzErection - Harshlands Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    lvl1-20 random sticks and drops

lvl20+ used the 6str 3dex 1vit build
    lvl20-68 axes
    69-72 axe+pole
    will be getting swords at 80ish+
  • Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary
    Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    axe bm, low vit, pole TT70, sword TT60...with the build im doing im going to be able to use sword/pole/axe all at my lvl when i hit 90 n some 60 fist b:victory. im maxing all my axe skills then im going to check wich skills of sword/pole i need....multipath is just the way a bm should be build....vit bms XD at my lvl cant beat me, they cant hold agro like a barb n mag still **** them, so? whats the point? b:chuckle im sure a good player can do whatever build n still is going to be good...but y try to be a barb if u know u cant...
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]